This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missjoli

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All! I didn't see a thread for this year so I figured I'd make one! Any other applicants for Fall matriculation? And any former students who care to share their experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I applied and received an interview invitation.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I applied and received an interview invitation.
Same! I saw in a previous thread that someone was accepted a week after their interview, so hopefully that trend continues.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I interviewed and was accepted less than a week later as well :) Hopefully you are both able to get in soon!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Hey!! I'm really interested in applying to CDU, I'm in the process of finishing my application for Fall of 2024. Do you all think it's too late for me to apply? I think admission is on a rolling in basis. (I'm also not a Cali native.) I'm just really nervous about possibly getting rejected.

Hey!! I'm really interested in applying to CDU, I'm in the process of finishing my application for Fall of 2024. Do you all think it's too late for me to apply? I think admission is on a rolling in basis. (I'm also not a Cali native.) I'm just really nervous about possibly getting rejected.
I honestly think you should still apply. The application deadline is not until June 30th, so you have time. If I were you, I would just submit my application ASAP. I’m also not a Cali native and was recently accepted. I say go for it and apply!

Yeah, I agree with what was said! Plus I am coming from the whole other side of the country so I think you're good