Non traditional pre-med in Dallas seeking.....

baj8670

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am seeking female friendship,no 1 night stands or friends w/benefits. I am a non trad pre med student (BS Biology) @ age 37 who always had a career and w/ the economy I decided to pursue my passion in medicine. I am wanting someone that is of course in the medical field either pre med,nursing,NP,PA,etc...I am in the north Dallas area and my gf who was a RN wasn't supportive of me returning back to school so after 10 yr relationship she decided to leave.

I know how to manage time for dating as well as per school and would like to meet similar females in my situation or have been and would like to periodically see one another and go from there. I have no children,non-drinker and non-smoker,I have a german shepherd and a black lab and we reside in the Frisco area. I am 6ft,real short br hair,bl eyes and 160 lbs.

Members don't see this ad.

I am seeking female friendship,no 1 night stands or friends w/benefits. I am a non trad pre med student (BS Biology) @ age 37 who always had a career and w/ the economy I decided to pursue my passion in medicine. I am wanting someone that is of course in the medical field either pre med,nursing,NP,PA,etc...I am in the north Dallas area and my gf who was a RN wasn't supportive of me returning back to school so after 10 yr relationship she decided to leave.

I know how to manage time for dating as well as per school and would like to meet similar females in my situation or have been and would like to periodically see one another and go from there. I have no children,non-drinker and non-smoker,I have a german shepherd and a black lab and we reside in the Frisco area. I am 6ft,real short br hair,bl eyes and 160 lbs.

I know this is a few years later...but I am a non traditional student as well hoping to apply for the 2017 cycle. I currently work as a nurse and live In the north dallas aeea

Dating websites are your friend not SDN