New Fox Show: THE RESIDENT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I.e. back when they practiced GOOD medicine!

It’s okay, they wean him off cocaine at the end of season 1 with wholesome Bayer brand Heroin.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone watch The Good Doctor? I actually found it really interesting - I love the way they actually bring up the medical terms as well as diagrams and depictions on the screen itself. And the drama aspect of it all is pretty good too. Of course it's not fully realistic at times, but it's still a really good show.

I mentioned it upthread, but it's far from realistic, but actually a decent show with a lot less cringe than you'd expect considering the concept and the iffy pilot episode.

Reactions: 1 user
I mentioned it upthread, but it's far from realistic, but actually a decent show with a lot less cringe than you'd expect considering the concept and the iffy pilot episode.

Definitely unrealistic, but with watching any medical/law/crime shows, you have to always accept that it's not really realistic. Definitely got better from the pilot though.