New CMO of GenesisCare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Even if Genesis will become very profitable (doubt), that's not kind of money sovereign wealth funds are usually after.
That's why i think it may be a more strategic acquisition, not a financially focused one

Members don't see this ad.

That's why i think it may be a more strategic acquisition, not a financially focused one
Maybe the Chinese will have more success lobbying against the APM than ASTRO did.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn’t go there with you on that. Not sure there are any good or bad guys here, just a bad industry in which the docs are losing.

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn’t go there with you on that. Not sure there are any good or bad guys here, just a bad industry in which the docs are losing.
Ok, maybe an exaggeration, but compared to mdacc hawking 300k prostate protons, anyone can look like a saint.

If they ever try to compete in our market, you can be sure “Chinese majority-owned company” will be well-known by everyone in town forthwith.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Ok, maybe an exaggeration, but compared to mdacc hawking 300k prostate protons, anyone can look like a saint.
Oh no doubt. I’m just saying the whole health care industry is such a shady business and the ones who are making the real money are not the doctors.

If they ever try to compete in our market, you can be sure “Chinese majority-owned company” will be well-known by everyone in town forthwith.
Some may suspect that they are after Americans' PHI

• Hmm
“Do you want the chinese to treat you or do you want me to treat you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
LOL that "employee 30% stake" is now worth... as much as this thread was a few moments ago until the necro bump.

Bubkis. Zilcho. Sayanora.

Reactions: 1 user