New app for EP's to rate their employer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
No, certain mods don't allow individual program bashing. They prefer you just sign up for a job and hope it's not malignant I guess.

No, certain mods don't allow individual program bashing. They prefer you just sign up for a job and hope it's not malignant I guess.
I'm not aware of a policy against this. Maybe things had been removed in the past with concerns about libel? Will check with the other mods, but I don't personally see an issue writing about personal experiences with specific jobs.

I'm not aware of a policy against this. Maybe things had been removed in the past with concerns about libel? Will check with the other mods, but I don't personally see an issue writing about personal experiences with specific jobs.

Reactions: 1 users
Ahh yeah, I remember this thread. I definitely get the logic that it was likely going to wind up as a dumpsterfire of bashing and then retorts by current residents who were voluntold to respond about how great it is.

I think this anonymous online review tool is nice. Also, if people are job hunting and looking for information on specific programs that they can't find elsewhere, I see no issue with posting to ask for that info. That said, given that there are over 6000 hospitals in the US, I'm rethinking this in that I don't think that we need a review about every ED out there.

At first glance this seems like a great idea. But looking at how many people think USACS and TeamHealth "contribute positively to the future of emergency medicine" makes me question the results.

Reactions: 3 users
Meh. Not very readable and few places have any meaningful feedback. I think allowing a comment for those who fill it out would be useful. Looks basic
Agreed, but a step in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 user
At first glance this seems like a great idea. But looking at how many people think USACS and TeamHealth "contribute positively to the future of emergency medicine" makes me question the results.

Not at all

Comments like that let you know you can ignore the entire review, and probably let you assume the place is terrible. I welcome it.

The comments are often the most useful to filter out all the fake reviews.

Reactions: 1 user