MSUCOM Class of 2007 new thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbutler4413

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a thread for all members of MSUCOM's Class of 2007:

If anybody is interested in getting together in the near future,(probably in the new year) and is a resident of the Greater metro Detroit area, then either post a response to this thread or send me a private message. I am trying to get some fellow students together to meet and to get to know each other a little bit before school starts. Even if you are not from the metro area you can still drop me a line and introduce yourself.

If you will be interviewing at MSUCOM in the near future feel free to introduce yourself, and I wish you the best of luck!!

If you have already introduced yourself via email or private message then I will keep you posted on any new developments.

Congrats to everybody that has been accepted, and Good Luck to those who will be interviewing in the near future. I hope to be hearing from my future classmates...

Members don't see this ad.

cbutler4413,
Hi, I'll be a fellow Spartan next year (I was just accepted to MSUCOM a week and a half ago)! I just wanted to say hello and congratuatlions to you and everyone else who was accepted here. Best wishes to those interviewing at MSU in the future.

Hello,
I have also been accepted into MSUCOM's class of 2007. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at orientation, but would also like to get together before then if possible. Of course, I am in East Lansing right now and fairly familiar with the area. I am interested in finding someone to live with next year if anyone is interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Congrats to everyone!

:D :D :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got invited for an interview at MSU!!! Does anyone have any helpful info for the interview? MSU is definately my first choice by far:D

SuzyQ,

I posted pretty much all of my questions from my interviews on the interview feedback link on the home page. I interviewed there on the 25th of Nov, so find the post that corresponds to that date and that should help you out a lot. If you have anymore questions send me a PM and I will be happy to answer them for you. Good luck, and things will turn out fine. Let me know how things turn out for you.

Chris
MSUCOM Class of 2007.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

congratulations suzyQ, that's amazing! i remember how happy i was the day that i found out i got an interview. the interview day is great...don't be nervous at all. but if you have any specific questions just PM me and i'd be happy to tell you more details. you can also email me at [email protected].

i look forward to hearing from you!

-katie

If there are any new MSUCOMers for the class of 2007, please feel free to introduce yourself or send me a private message, because I am trying to plan a get together where we can all celebrate.

Congrats to any new members, and good luck to anyone who will be interviewing in the coming weeks!