MSUCOM alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cluelessdoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody been called off the alternate list (granted acceptance) at MSUCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

I am so happy to say that MSUCOM called me on 5/15/03. A good friend of mine was also called last week. Be patient. ( easier said than done) For the last two years all of their alternates were admitted.
Good Luck!:) :) :) :)

Congrats on your acceptance! :clap: I was wondering when you interviewed? I too am anxiously waiting to get off the waitlist... I interviewed back in mid-march and was told the following week i was waitlisted but that i was a "provisional admit"...So did they call you or send you a letter to tell you the good news? I guess its encouraging to know that everyone on the waitlist has gotten in the last 2 years at least...Well congrats again and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oops! I guess I overlooked the part where said you were CALLED!! :D

I also interviewed in mid-March, March 14, to be exact. I was also a provisional admit. They told me that a provisional admit was a high alternate. So, your chances of getting in should be good. Good Luck!!!!!!!!:)

Hello Everyone!!

I am responding to your posts because I am also currently on the alternate list at MSU, but I wasn't told that I am a provisional alternate...so I was writing in hopes that somebody could respond and tell me what that means as far as being an alternate.

Thank you and good luck to all!!