Move over 2005......2006 SDNers are here!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AndyMilonakis said:
One of those came out of my ass the other day.

What did that thing do after it came out of your ass? My GI tract is making very weird noises and I am afraid that one of these is going to come out of my ass, and I want to be prepared.

Members don't see this ad.

beary said:
What did that thing do after it came out of your ass? My GI tract is making very weird noises and I am afraid that one of these is going to come out of my ass, and I want to be prepared.
It screamed, "RARRRRRRRR!", looked at me for a brief moment and hissed at me, and then jumped out the window and ran away.

Shock and awe.
Shock and awe.

AndyMilonakis said:
Well, with due respect to the above post by quant, I would make the analogy between quant's post-tastic-ness to his routine 5 seconds of passionate sex...which is then followed by 5 days of :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

You have been educated.

Hey Andy it is those 5 seconds of sex which makes the both the 5 seconds and 5 days of sleep enjoyable.....

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
It screamed, "RARRRRRRRR!", looked at me for a brief moment and hissed at me, and then jumped out the window and ran away.

Well, that doesn't sound so bad. I am glad it isn't anything weird or scary.

How are you feeling today? I hope my weird intestinal noises are not heralding a stomach flu of some sort.

AndyMilonakis said:

Shock and awe.
Shock and awe.

Your alien turd walked away?..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

beary said:
Well, that doesn't sound so bad. I am glad it isn't anything weird or scary.

How are you feeling today? I hope my weird intestinal noises are not heralding a stomach flu of some sort.

fever - none this morning :thumbup: but if it comes back, i won't be surprised.
vomitus - none so far :thumbup:
mudbutt - negatory :thumbup:
stuck with this bitch of a cough though.

i slept quite well. i feel better. :)

quant said:
Your alien turd walked away?..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah but it hissed at me. Oh it was scary...I almost shat my pants when it happened...wait...scratch that...I was already on the throne.

AndyMilonakis said:
fever - none this morning :thumbup: but if it comes back, i won't be surprised.
vomitus - none so far :thumbup:
mudbutt - negatory :thumbup:
stuck with this bitch of a cough though.

i slept quite well. i feel better. :)

Sorry to hear about your cough andy.....hope you get well soon

quant said:
My theory on love goes something like this....

A MAN in love is like a fly on a wheel of a giant 18 wheeler truck......

He is all happy by himself flitting here and there, spreading disease etc when he decides to go and sit on the wheel of the truck.....

Then the wheels begin to move.......

Being the fly brain that he is, he thinks it is wonderful.......You know this wonderful feeling of motion, moving without having to move etc.....

From plain physics perspective, the time required to travel a half circumference diameter of a wheel is probably 5 seconds at most for a vehicle which has been just put into motion.....

On the lifespan of a fly......5 seconds is just a blip .....

BEFORE HE KNOWS......the truck has rolled over him............

GAME OVER!

5 seconds is all that it lasts yaah........dont say you werent forewarned!!!!!!....... :laugh: :laugh:

My GF is kicking on my behind even as im typing this, but i stick by my story!

No one thinks its funny?.....maybe i AM a misanthrope as some would like me to believe!.....or maybe the world is having a blast right now..... :(

quant said:
No one thinks its funny?.....maybe i AM a misanthrope as some would like me to believe!.....or maybe the world is having a blast right now..... :(

Andy s opinion doesnt count...... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
watch it, buddy. :smuggrin:
Andy
That cold of yours has turned you into a meanie!!!!!!!!!!
Jus messin.... :laugh:

O' master of human heart, Please do enlighten us with your infinite wisdom ...... :) :)

quant said:
Andy
That cold of yours has turned you into a meanie!!!!!!!!!!
Jus messin.... :laugh:

O' master of human heart, Please do enlighten us with your infinite wisdom ...... :) :)

Welcome to Sheety Wok. May I take your order please?

RAPTOX_SouthPark_CityWokGuy.jpg

AndyMilonakis said:
Welcome to Sheety Wok. May I take your order please?

RAPTOX_SouthPark_CityWokGuy.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Andy you really are something!!!!!

I quote a prof who returned from the Far East - "The flight had more attendants than passengers... it was Business Class service for Economy prices!"

deschutes said:
I quote a prof who returned from the Far East - "The flight had more attendants than passengers... it was Business Class service for Economy prices!"

Which airlines are you talking about deschutes?......cuz i want to know if ts going to be the one on which im due to travel soon..... :laugh:
You need to let me about KL...... :)

AndyMilonakis said:
We Asians are just like you.

:p

Me asian too.......Injun asian.....me fanatic about rice....and curry!!!!
me cook well too....
Me drive like a maniac though....

:laugh:

quant - I believe the airline in question was Eva Air, which is based in Taipei, which I have never flown.

Cathay Pacific/Malaysia Airlines/Singapore Airlines are all fantastic!

And I have booked my flight home. "Home".

deschutes said:
quant - I believe the airline in question was Eva Air, which is based in Taipei, which I have never flown.

Cathay Pacific/Malaysia Airlines/Singapore Airlines are all fantastic!

And I have booked my flight home. "Home".

sigh.....but anyway, i read some rave reviews about malaysian airlines.....im looking forward to the malaysian airline experience.....

I heard KL is a big party town. Is KL considered a vacation hotspot?

AndyMilonakis said:
I heard KL is a big party town. Is KL considered a vacation hotspot?

KL apparently is!!!......i have a 12 hour layover in KL....been getting tips from deschutes on how to spend it wisely...im travelling with the lady though, so probably wont be upto a lot of mischief....
Even the lady cant stop me from ogling at Malay beauties though...... :laugh: :laugh:

quant said:
KL apparently is!!!......i have a 12 hour layover in KL....been getting tips from deschutes on how to spend it wisely...im travelling with the lady though, so probably wont be upto a lot of mischief....
Even the lady cant stop me from ogling at Malay beauties though...... :laugh: :laugh:
Interesting...now I am curious. There was a Warcraft tournament in KL that I could have gone to two years ago. I didn't end up going. I should've gone.

AndyMilonakis said:
Interesting...now I am curious. There was a Warcraft tournament in KL that I could have gone to two years ago. I didn't end up going. I should've gone.

There is an international warcraft tournament????????

quant said:
There is an international warcraft tournament????????
scratch that, i was wrong. the tourney wasn't in malaysia. it was in korea. this illness make me say stupid things.

oh yeah...there are warcraft tournaments that happen all across the world.

You need to get over that illness. It imparts in you a highly contagious case of SITV.

When you get rebound congestion from chugging Nyquil and cough syrup w/ pseudoephedrine constantly, I'm gonna be soooo unshocked. Take some IBU, drink alot of water, quit drinking alcohol, and get some damn sleep. Yes, I'm a bitch tonight. idgaf.

bananaface said:
You need to get over that illness. It imparts in you a highly contagious case of SITV.

Hey Banana....no sleep? :)

bananaface said:
It's 12 here. I'm about to head to bed.

It s 3......

dammit....i need to get back to that assignment...

screw it....