Motorcycles + or any two wheelers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cool!! :cool:
allergic2morons said:
shardul if u want ride gimme a call!!!!!!! we have just came back from our trip to alibaug on bike this weekend. It was a part of my b'day bash :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

pic-of-day-05-26.jpg

can someone tell me whats going on in this pic?
yamaha-xj600s-91-bikepics-361369.jpg

allergic2morons said:
i am not bluffing but I am not wholly truthful either coz thats my brother's bike but he wuld let me ride it!

Why dont u own a bike then?

Members don't see this ad :)
shardul said:
I like long stories! tell me
okk then! It was a mishap-
When i was in first i took my brothers bike for a ride. while i was riding it i saw a calpygeous female walking along the road, there was something uncanny about her gluteous maximus i was so engrossed that i didnt notice a cyclist making an abrupt turn and i collided. nothing much happened to bike but i managed to get away with just a torn anterior cruciate ligament. I had to undergo knee surgery! that was it my mother persuaded my dad not buy a bike for me. :( my moms never let me touch her new chevy optra since then ;)
okk shardul bye need to pack up!

allergic2morons said:
okk then! It was a mishap-
When i was in first i took my brothers bike for a ride. while i was riding it i saw a calpygeous female walking along the road, there was something uncanny about her gluteous maximus i was so engrossed that i didnt notice a cyclist making an abrupt turn and i collided. nothing much happened to bike but i managed to get away with just a torn anterior cruciate ligament. I had to undergo knee surgery! that was it my mother persuaded my dad not buy a bike for me. :( my moms never let me touch her new chevy optra since then ;)
okk shardul bye need to pack up!
:laugh: :laugh: ROFL! moms r crazy! well i had to find the meaning of "calpygeous" u r vocabulary is quite good.
Bye! :thumbup:
I'll tell this to Kittu :idea: :laugh:

shardul said:
:laugh: :laugh: ROFL! moms r crazy! well i had to find the meaning of "calpygeous" u r vocabulary is quite good.
Bye! :thumbup:
i'll tell this to Kittu :idea: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: U can alwyas tell her coz she knows it!!!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
the silver honda is deadly.dude!a monster!
Dude taht is a lethal mistake. Its a vrod meaning HARLEY DAVIDSON. Only the most powerful bike in the world. Its shaped as a dragster so it looks completely different from anyone else.
The one at the back is the one i want which is 9,000$ cheaper the yamaha roadstar warrior.
But now with yamaha making a new division calling it STAR ( like lexus and toyota) I hope this bike won't be called STAR ROADSTAR WARRIOR. Tell me that name is very stupid.

xv1700pc_01.jpg

what do you guys think about this riding position?

mt01_rhs_steam_1024.jpg

This is another bike I like the MT01 yamaha but its only avail in europe :mad:

oops!i'm sorry!galati ko maap kar de yaar! :laugh:
data said:
Dude taht is a lethal mistake. Its a vrod meaning HARLEY DAVIDSON. Only the most powerful bike in the world. Its shaped as a dragster so it looks completely different from anyone else.
The one at the back is the one i want which is 9,000$ cheaper the yamaha roadstar warrior.
But now with yamaha making a new division calling it STAR ( like lexus and toyota) I hope this bike won't be called STAR ROADSTAR WARRIOR. Tell me that name is very stupid.

prady said:
oops!i'm sorry!galati ko maap kar de yaar! :laugh:
You are forgiven after you do 100 years of penance.

personally i love gixxers i want one soo bad i love speed i used to race back home =)

gixxers.jpg
Boinger said:
personally i love gixxers i want one soo bad i love speed i used to race back home =)

prady said:
mind blowing,guru! :thumbup:
"Powerful you have become, the dark side I sense in you." :laugh:

prady said:
woh to samjha,lekin kaun sa dark side ka bare mein bol raha hai aap? :laugh:
Dark side of motorcylces...........lol

prady said:
OH OK!BTW,WHERE R U FROM?
On the outerrim next a place called Tatooine :cool:

prady said:
OH OK!BTW,WHERE R U FROM?
I am tamil machaan, straight from the forest where the tigers live. :cool:

te_flag.gif

REPRESENT!

prady said:
cool!vannakam ,swamy!the tamil tigers!so tiger, where r u currently located?
HMM I DON"T KNOW...I CHEER FOR THE
jhd-mlb-bluejays.jpg
NHL_Toronto_Maple_Leafs.jpg
RAPTORS-logo_large.jpg

I worship the flag
Canada.jpg

Take a guess.

prady said:
fine, where in canada?toronto,vancouver......?
Your kidding right? vancouver only has beauty no sports teams. TORONTO IS THE PLACE TO BE. :cool:

:wow: i went to chipotle the other day to grab a bite with couple of my pals!i saw quite a no. of bikes parked in the lot...... all ducatis!splendid view!whew!

prady said:
:wow: i went to chipotle the other day to grab a bite with couple of my pals!i saw quite a no. of bikes parked in the lot...... all ducatis!splendid view!whew!
Where was your camera? COME ON GET WITH THE PROGRAM.