Motorcycles + or any two wheelers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
data said:
REMEMBER RXGAL8 ASKED FOR IT
yah nice excuse hahaha
(watch out for the mods)

Members don't see this ad.

all the best!hope u can wash off those sins u committed!dusht paapi!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
data said:
I will now go and meditate for 1hr and cleanse my body from viewing these pictures of destruction. Oh murugan(kartikey) please forgive me for my sinful acts today.

prady said:
all the best!hope u can wash off those sins u committed!dusht paapi!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
dude can u delete that post with the bikini girls? don't want to get in trouble

Members don't see this ad :)
data said:
I will now go and meditate for 1hr and cleanse my body from viewing these pictures of destruction. Oh murugan(kartikey) please forgive me for my sinful acts today.
yah goodluck with that haha....lates =)

prady said:
r u serious??
yeah dude if you want save them to ur harddrive and look at them in the dark. :laugh: but yeah take them out.

prady said:
r u serious??
yah u should edit that post and delete the image part before the mods see it.

suzuki-gs750-80-bikepics-322051.jpg
rxgal8 said:
yah u should edit that post and delete the image part before the mods see it.
honda-cbr600-94-bikepics-322069.jpg
mv-f4brutale-05-bikepics-322088.jpg
yamaha-r10-05-bikepics-322148.jpg

DAMMIT

I get turned on by the thought of riding behind(with) my significant other with a speed faster than the jet...

hey anyone wanna ride on my machine? :cool:
blck_popup.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
the last pic.u posted,i recognised 2 r yamahas,one honda,but whatz the other one?
Would you like taking a guess? Otherwise you will never learn.

biker.jpg
biker.jpg
biker.jpg
98260404_l.jpg

what do you guys think about ducati jackets? I want that old times jacket.

prady said:
well if u insist, i will take a wild guess!is it a suzuki? :confused:
most prolly KTM

data said:
there is something wrong with her head.

u referring to Esha Deol or Pakorah??

I coincide with Allergic

My favourite machine is Enfield Bullet.

gotta love burnouts :D
pic-of-day-05-20.jpg
cagiva-mito125-05-bikepics-353403.jpg
piaggio-nrg-96-bikepics-357102.jpg
aprilia-sl1000-02-bikepics-357647.jpg
kawasaki-zx6r-04-bikepics-357667.jpg

data said:
98260404_l.jpg

what do you guys think about ducati jackets? I want that old times jacket.

I'd get the black one. It looks nice.

sunny123 said:
I'd get the black one. It looks nice.
Really? cool. ducati jackets italian made so it fits very well on me.

I like the black too ;)

rxgal8 said:
I like the black too ;)
I wish they made something like that, but in a tracksuit jacket or something (preferably PUMA or Adidas...I could live with FILA or Nike).

sunny123 said:
I wish they made something like that, but in a tracksuit jacket or something (preferably PUMA or Adidas...I could live with FILA or Nike).
I love Adidas stuff!!!

rxgal8 said:
I love Adidas stuff!!!
Adidas rocks! I wanna get a navy blue jacket with the thre stripes (tricot I beleive). Oh yeah, and only the original logo will do. I'm not a big fan of the triangular logo.

prady said:
I shall vote for the black one too!!!yup, black is for me!
Hopefully you can tell us some of your own opinions...rather than "i like what you like routine"

sunny123 said:
Adidas rocks! I wanna get a navy blue jacket with the thre stripes (tricot I beleive). Oh yeah, and only the original logo will do. I'm not a big fan of the triangular logo.
omg...me too...i like the old school logo wayyyyyyyyy better than the ugly triangular one =)

i think i've the same one which u r talking about!it looks cool!
sunny123 said:

rxgal8 said:
omg...me too...i like the old school logo wayyyyyyyyy better than the ugly triangular one =)
ditto any old style rules.....this ducati jacket is "old times jacket" is just amazing compared to the new nonsense.

rxgal8 said:
The only new thing by adidas I liked, with the new logo in it, were their World Cup soccer balls. I loved the design on those things.

sunny123 said:
The only new thing by adidas I liked, with the new logo in it, were their World Cup soccer balls. I loved the design on those things.
oh i havent seen their soccer balls. but i hate the new logo on their shoes too.

rxgal8 said:
oh i havent seen their soccer balls. but i hate the new logo on their shoes too.
adifevernovawcmb.jpg

I wanted to go and get one during the last World Cup, but my dad was like don't waste the money. I'll see how the German one will be designed.

hey YOU!WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IN LIFE? irritating other people & making people upset -is your only job?is it ur passion/FAVOURITE TIME-PASS?&does this makes u happy?man, u r a BORN LOSER OR A SADDIST!at least if u cant make people happy,keep quiet!atleast,be nice sometimes!i keep on seeing u r picking up a fight!dont b nasty!
Pakorah said:
Hopefully you can tell us some of your own opinions...rather than "i like what you like routine"

sunny123 said:
adifevernovawcmb.jpg

I wanted to go and get one during the last World Cup, but my dad was like don't waste the money. I'll see how the German one will be designed.
that's actually really niceeee. you play soccer?

rxgal8 said:
Just for fun (with the other grad students..well not anymore that school is over). I'm more of a tennis/squash/badminton guy. I'd play baseball if I had the chance, but you really need a bunch of people.

same here!i'm also into racket games!
sunny123 said:
Just for fun (with the other grad students..well not anymore that school is over). I'm more of a tennis/squash/badminton guy. I'd play baseball if I had the chance, but you really need a bunch of people.

prady said:
sunny is a bong!he shouldlike soccer!is'nt it?hez coming from the land of east bengal& mohun bagan!
:laugh: I atleast know of the teams.... but thats about it.

rxgal8 said:
somehow i always end up cheer for ireland(in world cup)...i love underdogs.