Motorcycles + or any two wheelers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sunny123 said:
Just for fun (with the other grad students..well not anymore that school is over). I'm more of a tennis/squash/badminton guy. I'd play baseball if I had the chance, but you really need a bunch of people.
yah i used to play tennis in junior high and high school. then some squash and badminton in undergrad with friends...mostly messing around cuz we sucked hahaha

Members don't see this ad.

data said:
somehow i always end up cheer for ireland(in world cup)...i love underdogs.
Brazil, Argentina, Italy .... I switch around haha

Members don't see this ad :)
rxgal8 said:
Argentina i would cheer for just because of their messed up economy..lol.

rxgal8 said:
yah i used to play tennis in junior high and high school. then some squash and badminton in undergrad with friends...mostly messing around cuz we sucked hahaha
I actually picked up tennis back in the summer of 2000. I spent everyday playing about 2hours in the morning with a bunch of other people. It's been a summer thing for me to playing tennis daily. Squash was more during the winter. Badminton was all year-round.

rxgal8 said:
Last world cup I was cheering for Japan and Korea. Mannn, why can't India ever get in there??

sunny123 said:
Last world cup I was cheering for Japan and Korea. Mannn, why can't India ever get in there??
They're too focused on Cricket and Hockey

rxgal8 said:
ice or ground hockey.

rxgal8 said:
I know that, but we got some kids in the streets that play in the heat and got better moves than Beckham. Its not like Indians can't play soccer....

prady said:
BRAAAAZIIL!!lalalalalala!brazil!
isn't it OLEY OLEY OLEY OLEY?

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny123 said:
it's called field hockey. we are olympic champs.
this game is so boring.....its like they are cutting the grass for groundskeeper willy. :laugh:

prady said:
BRAAAAZIIL!!lalalalalala!brazil!
Oyeeeee ooooye ooooye (did that make sense) haha

data said:
isn't it OLEY OLEY OLEY OLEY?
my bad..i didnt see that...yours sounds more like it :thumbup:

I'd want to go to an international soccer game... the only thing we get to see here in Canada are the under 18 FIFA matches. Our Canadian girls are pretty good.

anyways everyone, i'm heading off to bed. have a good night ;) .

prady said:
i guess,itz lalalala-from vengaboyz!
vengaboys what happened to them?

sunny123 said:
I'd want to go to an international soccer game... the only thing we get to see here in Canada are the under 18 FIFA matches. Our Canadian girls are pretty good.

Gnite Sunny :sleep:

;) 'nite,mate!
sunny123 said:

data said:
vengaboys what happened to them?
I don't know I liked their Brazil song, even the Ibiza one...actually a lot of them were good

rxgal8 said:
I don't know I liked their Brazil song, even the Ibiza one...actually a lot of them were good
To me they were the upbeat version of aqua ;)

rxgal8 said:
Barbie girl!
Dr. Jones is my fav aqua song...so funny

data said:
Dr. Jones is my fav aqua song...so funny
is that the uncle one?

rxgal8 said:
is that the uncle one?
hmmm...don't think so its the one going like "dr. jones dr. jones..callme doctor jones...

ah ah ah yeah oh oh oooh
something inthose lines... :laugh:

data said:
hmmm...don't think so its the one going like "dr. jones dr. jones..callme doctor jones...

ah ah ah yeah oh oh oooh
oh yah, i remember that one haha

ya,the aqua song more or less goes like this-jones...jones....callme drjones......ooooh oooh yeah!come home barbie lets go party....ooooh yeah!i'm a barbie girl.....
data said:

ah ah ah yeah oh oh oooh

prady said:
ya,the aqua song more or less goes like this-jones...jones....callme drjones......ooooh oooh yeah!come home barbie lets go party....ooooh yeah!i'm a barbie girl.....
whats your fav song bro?

prady said:

So the things came to Barbie from bikes- and you actually got two different songs curried into one there

Dr. Jones Dr. Jones, callin Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones Dr. Jones wake up now!

The barbie girl lyrics is little Twisted!

I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world, back in plastic, it's fantastic,
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere,
imagination, that is your creation!

Gettin some??? ;)

DrGarfield said:
The barbie girl lyrics is little Twisted!

I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world, back in plastic, it's fantastic,
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere,
imagination, that is your creation!

Gettin some??? ;)
i think its "life in plastic" thats fantastic

but i could be wrong ;)

pic-of-day-05-21.jpg

someone tell me what this bike is...it looks like a bmw...but not sure

^ Now that Honda is something I'd be interested in.

sunny123 said:
^ Now that Honda is something I'd be interested in.
honda-cbr900-98-bikepics-358222.jpg

honda-cbr900-98-bikepics-358773.jpg

data said:
i think its "life in plastic" thats fantastic

but i could be wrong ;)

Well, even i can't Claim!
I can be wrong too!

allergic2morons said:
hey anyone wanna ride on my machine? :cool:
blck_popup.jpg

hey ru bluffing???????? a burbie driving thunderbird quite rare....... do u get any time from commuting in trains.

shardul said:
hey ru bluffing???????? a burbie driving thunderbird quite rare....... do u get any time from commuting in trains.

i am not bluffing but I am not wholly truthful either coz thats my brother's bike but he wuld let me ride it!

shardul if u want ride gimme a call!!!!!!! we have just came back from our trip to alibaug on bike this weekend. It was a part of my b'day bash :luck: