Motorcycles + or any two wheelers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
f4senna1.jpg

yo uhave to love this mv augusta its to die for about 40grand if i'm not mistaken and thats american :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
prady said:
yup!stunning it is!impressive,eh!what do u think jeenal? ;)
I don't know she thought that guy was cute :confused:
:laugh: jks

prady said:
hahaha!speaking of brown girls...........! :laugh: hope nobodyz spying on us??? :laugh: :smuggrin:
too late! :p

data said:
I don't know she thought that guy was cute :confused:
:laugh: jks
well there was nothing to compare to....the rest of them had their heads covered :eek: :laugh:

rxgal8 said:
well there was nothing to compare to....the rest of them had their heads covered :eek: :laugh:
Oh ganapathi deva please save us :laugh:

Pakorah said:
DAMN GIRL you are so disgusting to think of that gora trash. AND YUCK!
:eek: ...Parkorah is back...and she's still being herself :p
you have any better pics?

actually i tried to keep people off the bikes but made a mistake putting the big headed guy in. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
data said:
Oh ganapathi deva please save us :laugh:
data said:
actually i tried to keep people off the bikes but made a mistake putting the cute guy in. :oops:
:laugh:

rxgal8 said:
OH BHAGAWAN...not (bagwan from lagaan) please help me. :eek:

Pakorah, jon's cute too! See I don't discriminate :p

Premedtomed said:
:love: :p

I love rosogolllas and Sunny :p :p
uh ohhhh :eek:
j/k everyone loves sunny =)

dhoom2.jpg

there is something wrong with her head.

prady said:
HEY GUYS! WELL LOOKS LIKE PAKORAH IS DOING SOMETHING 'USEFUL' AFTER ALL!!!! :laugh: :smuggrin:
Putting naked pictures of indian boys in my thread useful? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

where'd pakora go? prady, what did you do...againnnnn :eek:

data said:
there is something wrong with her head.
yah looks too stiff, her hair has something pink in it :confused:

rxgal8 said:
where'd pakora go? prady, what did you do...againnnnn :eek:
:laugh: :laugh:

i will say itz still decent enough for a high-headed lady like pakorah to post these pics.!hey dude,give some credit to her,will ya?? :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:
data said:
Putting naked pictures of indian boys in my thread useful? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rxgal8 said:
yah looks too stiff, her hair has something pink in it :confused:
look at the left side of her face on the eyebrow..is that a nerve?

prady said:
i will say itz still decent enough for a high-headed lady like pakorah to post these pics.!hey dude,give some credit to her,will ya?? :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:
joking around bro :)

I'm going to have to watch this dhoom movie looks like there are good shots of motorcycles. Thanks pakorah!

data said:
look at the left side of her face on the eyebrow..is that a nerve?
lol yah i noticed that too...like she's having some kind of inflammatory response from the camera lights :laugh:

rxgal8 said:
lol yah i noticed that too...like she's having some kind of inflammatory response from the camera lights :laugh:
is that how she is all the time? major migraine?

prady said:
hey data!good pics.bro!really ! :thumbup: :thumbup:
thanks dude I live to serve.

...is data purposely screening the pictures for either helmets or ugly guys to avoid any further conflict :laugh:

I will now go and meditate for 1hr and cleanse my body from viewing these pictures of destruction. Oh murugan(kartikey) please forgive me for my sinful acts today.