Mizzou c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when the results will be emailed after the OOS interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know how many people get interviewed each cycle? I can't seem to find statistics on number of applicants vs. number interviewed.

Reactions: 1 user
Last year it was said that the top 20% are interviewed

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an in-state interview invite today. Any advice on a zoom interview or from those who already interviewed would be appreciated!

I received an in-state interview invite today. Any advice on a zoom interview or from those who already interviewed would be appreciated!
It's really low stress. Id say just prepare for the general type of questions. But it was really conversational, and probably my favorite interview

Reactions: 1 users
I'm OOS and this interview was probably my favorite :) there were more people asking questions than in any of my other interviews but they were all so personable and kind!!! In fact I shared a few hobbies with some of them and we got a little off track lol. It was definitely designed to put you at ease!

My Mizzou interview was my favorite interview so far! Very low stress and conversational. The interview questions posted on SDN were very helpful in preparing.

I think based on last year's thread, we might hear back this week!

Saw someone ask on the Facebook group and it made me curious too. Does anyone know the class size (IS and OOS) for Mizzou? It says ‘22 class was 55 IS and 65 OOS, but wasn’t sure if this changed at all.

does anyone know what time they sent acceptances last year? im getting really impatient 😅

does anyone know what time they sent acceptances last year? im getting really impatient 😅
From last year's thread, someone got their acceptance email at 1:37 EST on the 27th of January. My guess is we will hear tomorrow or Monday, but today would sure be nice!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
From last year's thread, someone got their acceptance email at 1:37 EST on the 27th of January. My guess is we will hear tomorrow or Monday, but today would sure be nice!
Could be today!! 🙏

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to you all! Do we think they are sending emails out in batches, because I haven’t received one yet and I’m worried it means a rejection 😔

Congrats to you all! Do we think they are sending emails out in batches, because I haven’t received one yet and I’m worried it means a rejection 😔
Same .. 😅

I believe it’s all at once. I know in past years I’ve had one of their emails not come through at all and one went to my spam. If people start saying they’ve got rejections too, I’d email Kathy. She’s amazingly fast at responding typically.

I believe it’s all at once. I know in past years I’ve had one of their emails not come through at all and one went to my spam. If people start saying they’ve got rejections too, I’d email Kathy. She’s amazingly fast at responding typically.
Nothing yet getting even more anxious haha 😅🙏

OOS acceptance! This is my second acceptance this cycle!!!!

Nothing yet getting even more anxious haha 😅🙏
Same!! Regardless of the result I will update. I really wonder why it’s taking so long, if they usually send everything out at the same time.

Last year I got my rejection at 4:06 CST. Someone else got an acceptance at 4:41. So I guess I shouldn’t say all at once, but they come together over a couple hours regardless of the decision.

Last year I got my rejection at 4:06 CST. Someone else got an acceptance at 4:41. So I guess I shouldn’t say all at once, but they come together over a couple hours regardless of the decision.
Ok I see, thanks! Makes me feel a little more hopeful 😄

OOS waitlisted /: i guess at least it's not a rejection

OOS alternate 🥲 does anyone know how much the list moves?

OOS acceptance!!!!! My first official acceptance out of 7 schools! Still waiting to hear from 4 but man it feels good.

OOS Accepted, but will be declining my seat. If I didn't get into my in-state, Mizzou would have been my #1 choice! Their program set-up, faculty, and campus are incredible, and I hope all of you who accept have an AMAZING experience. I'll be watching for updates ❤️ Congrats, future Docs!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to all on your acceptance! If you are on the wait list, don't fret. The OOS wait list tends to move a lot.

Congrats to all on your acceptance! If you are on the wait list, don't fret. The OOS wait list tends to move a lot.
How many people are actually on the waitlist?

I was OOS accepted but will likely be declining my seat as well!

Doesn't seem like anyone got rejected after the interviews, so I think pretty much anyone that wasn't accepted is on the waitlist (i could be wrong tho)

No idea in regards to how many are on the OOS wait list. My roommate from vet school got off right after the April 15th deadline.

I was accepted OOS but will be declining my seat. Good luck to everyone on the wait list!

Anyone know if accepted students will receive an acceptance letter/packet in the mail?