Missing Publix pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also, if he truly wanted to stage a murder/kidnaping, why would he leave open evidence of his schemes to be found out on his phone? (which he himself would have needed to delete the passcode/face/finger sensor for police to access it).

So you think what, someone planted the evidence on his phone to make it look like a suicide?

I mean the whole thing seems strange of course.

Members don't see this ad.

So you think what, someone planted the evidence on his phone to make it look like a suicide?

I mean the whole thing seems strange of course.

If he went to such lengths to stage something other than a suicide, wouldn't you think he'd erase that evidence before allowing someone to find his phone? I don't want to sound like a dick, but it's almost kinda like that one guy that fails to even commit suicide properly. I would think he wanted to hide that it was a suicide so his family wouldn't have to endure repaying his school loans? Idk.

Members don't see this ad :)
If he went to such lengths to stage something other than a suicide, wouldn't you think he'd erase that evidence before allowing someone to find his phone? I don't want to sound like a dick, but it's almost kinda like that one guy that fails to even commit suicide properly. I would think he wanted to hide that it was a suicide so his family wouldn't have to endure repaying his school loans? Idk.
His phone wasn't found. I assume the note was accessed via iCloud.com by someone who knew his password.

The loans are due the same in suicide vs homicide. No cosigner means nobody is legally obligated to pay. With a cosigner...I'm not sure. They might be liable for those.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I find it very hard to believe that this young man bought groceries, grabbed his gun from the car, walked 2 miles to a nearby lake, and shot himself in the face. That's a totally made up story.

Was there really no camera pointing towards the direction of the lake? No camera in the parking lot? There is not a single camera in the area that has him on tape walking to the river and blowing his brains out? This is bizarre.

Now I feel like a fool. This is twisted, messed up, disturbing etc.

Liable for those either way?

Yes, if you are a cosigner on a private student loan, you are responsible for that loan no matter the reason why the student cant make payments (e.g. death for any reason).

Federal student loans (including PLUS loans that have a guardian cosigner) are discharged after death regardless of cause of death, afaik.

Im not sure if life insurance typically covers death by homicide, but maybe he did have a life insurance policy and he was trying to increase the chances of a pay out for his family? Or it could just be that he didnt want his family to be burdened with the stigma of suicide in the family.

Reactions: 1 user