Missing Publix pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Just because bullet fragments matched to the victims gun- they are rushing to call it suicide.
Someone who is going to commit suicide doesn’t just buy grocery to take it home.

Someone who is going to take his life away probably wouldn’t be too concerned to bring up with coworkers and his supervisors about his encounter with those that harassed him in his way to work.

Someone knows something. They have to start looking his circle of associates.
There’s is definitely something fishy about this case.and police wants to write it off as a suicide.

Members don't see this ad.

Just because bullet fragments matched to the victims gun- they are rushing to call it suicide.
Someone who is going to commit suicide doesn’t just buy grocery to take it home.

Someone who is going to take his life away probably wouldn’t be too concerned to bring up with coworkers and his supervisors about his encounter with those that harassed him in his way to work.

There’s is definitely something fishy about this case.and police wants to write it off as a suicide.
Suicidal behavior isn't rational. Perhaps you should read up on the Joe Gliniewicz suicide. He went to great lengths in an attempt to make his suicide look like murder.

Reactions: 3 users

Note I used the word 'appears to be ...' for a reason. However, there are also other evidence not released that gives the police reasons to believe that it was a suicide.

On a side note, committing suicide has no rationale behind it. It is not a logical process. We're not wired to want to end our lives. Who knows what happened. I'll leave it to the experts to decide.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't think it was that hard to make a death look like a suicide

For all we know he had a gun in his car and they used it to make it look like a suicide.

If he was allowed to have the gun on him while leaving, the outcome might have been different.

For all we know he had a gun in his car and they used it to make it look like a suicide.

If he was allowed to have the gun on him while leaving, the outcome might have been different.

Sure and for all we know he carried it with him everywhere he went and slept with it under his pillow.

Occum’s Razor doesn’t really support that interpretation of events though.

Just as I wouldn't want a patient to question his pharmacist on his medications, or question his physician on his disease, we shouldn't question the medical examiner (also a physician) and their opinion on the death. Leave each expert to his.

Just as I wouldn't want a patient to question his pharmacist on his medications, or question his physician on his disease, we shouldn't question the medical examiner (also a physician) and their opinion on the death. Leave each expert to his.

Um there's a thread right now talking about how a doctor made a mistake. Guess we shouldn't question people right?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I find it very hard to believe that this young man bought groceries, grabbed his gun from the car, walked 2 miles to a nearby lake, and shot himself in the face. That's a totally made up story.

Reactions: 1 users
Sure and for all we know he carried it with him everywhere he went and slept with it under his pillow.

Occum’s Razor doesn’t really support that interpretation of events though.

We'll never know the real truth.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I find it very hard to believe that this young man bought groceries, grabbed his gun from the car, walked 2 miles to a nearby lake, and shot himself in the face. That's a totally made up story.

And all this happened on the same day when five people harassed him in the parking lot!

Members don't see this ad :)
Um there's a thread right now talking about how a doctor made a mistake. Guess we shouldn't question people right?

Questioning what went wrong to cause a mistake is different than questioning your physician for the sake of questioning them. Unless the person has demonstrated defects in their professional judgement, either currently or historically, let us give them the floor so to speak.

Now do you know this medical examiner personally? What reasons do you have to draw up a conspiracy when the medical examiner concluded, with evidence, that it was a suicide?

Questioning what went wrong to cause a mistake is different than questioning your physician for the sake of questioning them. Unless the person has demonstrated defects in their professional judgement, either currently or historically, let us give them the floor so to speak.
Now do you know this medical examiner personally? What reasons do you have to draw up a conspiracy when the medical examiner concluded, with evidence, that it was a suicide?

Are medical examiners trained in the pseudoscience of ballistic forensics?

I'm not sure why you're appealing to their expertise here.

I'm not sure why you're dead set on questioning the judgement of someone who does this for a living? I'm sure there was a collection of evidence such as: No other finger print on the gun, no other shoeprints/physical evidence around the lake, gun powder residue on Alvin's hand, CCTV/traffic cams showing Alvin walking alone towards the direction of the lake, gun and ammo purchased in Alvin's name, zero signs of struggle, etc.

Sure, I guess a group of people could have been so jealous that Alvin made $20/hour as an intern, concoct a perfect crime where they left no physical evidence, wore gloves, forced Alvin to shoot himself in such a way that gunshot residue/ballistics/blood splatter wouldn't raise any red flags.

But what is more realistic? Let's go with the simpler explanation here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Medical examiners are forensic pathologists (physicians), trained in discovering cause of death.

I'm not sure why you're dead set on questioning the judgement of someone who does this for a living? I'm sure there was a collection of evidence such as: No other finger print on the gun, no other shoeprints/physical evidence around the lake, gun powder residue on Alvin's hand, CCTV/traffic cams showing Alvin walking alone towards the direction of the lake, gun and ammo purchased in Alvin's name, zero signs of struggle, etc.

Sure, I guess a group of people could have been so jealous that Alvin made $20/hour as an intern, concoct a perfect crime where they left no physical evidence, wore gloves, forced Alvin to shoot himself in such a way that gunshot residue/ballistics/blood splatter wouldn't raise any red flags.

Do you have something you want to admit?

Because ballistic forensics is silly enough when someone trained in it is performing it.

The only thing we have actually been told is that the builde matches.
Big whoop

Also,
>GSR on a decomposed water body

Was there really no camera pointing towards the direction of the lake? No camera in the parking lot? There is not a single camera in the area that has him on tape walking to the river and blowing his brains out? This is bizarre.

Was there really no camera pointing towards the direction of the lake? No camera in the parking lot? There is not a single camera in the area that has him on tape walking to the river and blowing his brains out? This is bizarre.

What do you think this is, London?

Sigh, there's a pretty good story about how these things work out. It's why NCIS exists and the NIS was disbanded. It's a resource issue. If no one in the community cares about solving a crime, good luck getting it solved. It doesn't matter if it's a suicide or murder if no one else cares about the loss, which I guess Georgia has enough pharmacists and no one in power knows it. If it's a murder, good job, and it'll happen again as it's incredibly rare for a person to murder someone without a relationship and stop at one.

Is that part about employees being told to park as far back as possible real? I would not even follow that rule, my car would be the closest car to the front door. Even when I work at the hospital, I forged up some documents to park in the attending physician only spots.

Oh, Sparda. I had to laugh, just when I think I've heard all your stories concerning stuff that only you would do, you surprise me with a new one.

Unfortunately there was and there will continue to be. However, you’d be lying to yourself if these things are not increasing trends in our society. By the way I’m not trying to pursuade you because what I’m saying is real phenomenon that doesn’t warrant any proving.

Violent crime is down, and has been increasingly down for decades. This is the fact, and not a partisan issue, as crime has been decreasing under Trump, Obama, Bush, and Clinton. Hate crimes are being more fully prosecuted by law, then at any time in the past. Regardless of what you think of Trump personally, reality is hate crimes are not increasing, and the hate crimes that are occurring are being fully prosecuted by law. (PS, I did NOT vote for Trump, nor am I his fanboy.)

Note I used the word 'appears to be ...' for a reason. However, there are also other evidence not released that gives the police reasons to believe that it was a suicide.

On a side note, committing suicide has no rationale behind it. It is not a logical process. We're not wired to want to end our lives. Who knows what happened. I'll leave it to the experts to decide.

I disagree with this. Has nothing to do with being wired that way. It's our education process that teaches us "suicide" is bad. It's a religious ideology that suicide is bad. Suicide is a very logical process. Have you seen the suicide rates in the elderly?

Are you saying individuals who are gay are "wired" wrong too? Since they can't make progeny and it's against evolution?

I disagree with this. Has nothing to do with being wired that way. It's our education process that teaches us "suicide" is bad. It's a religious ideology that suicide is bad. Suicide is a very logical process. Have you seen the suicide rates in the elderly?

Are you saying individuals who are gay are "wired" wrong too? Since they can't make progeny and it's against evolution?

Only if you believe in the Darwinian model of evolution

Suicide is a very logical process. Have you seen the suicide rates in the elderly?

So setting aside the elderly, please elaborate for me how suicide is logical. How would it be logical for a young person like the one in this situation to commit suicide?

So setting aside the elderly, please elaborate for me how suicide is logical. How would it be logical for a young person like the one in this situation to commit suicide?

If someone is depressed and feels like there is no hope... no out... no change in sight, why is it so ingrained into our society's beliefs that the person shouldn't take their own life? The logical process would be to end the suffering, and ending the suffering is by committing suicide. Let's not talk about children or family members who will be affected by the act because that isn't relevant to the person committing suicide. Suicides, murder-suicides are a very sensitive subject but it's something we need to have more discussion of, especially concerning the positive effects of it.

As we age we experience more friends / family members that commit suicide and honestly, my viewpoints have changed on it. I used to be against suicide but now I think it's entirely up to the individual and that we should respect their decisions.

The western culture had been putting too much emphasis on logic and intellect to a point where our existence is being threatened as a result.
We also need to emphasize life / living from the stand point of simplicity and connectedness and oneness with our fundamental basis of life. In that state of living/life our logic/intellect pales in comparison to the intellegience of our fundamental core.
What seems logical isn’t always right or natural. In fact our most fundamental instinct is self preservation and not self annihilation.

All this talk about life, I assume everyone here is pro-life right?

....and we're off the rails

Whether you are pro life or pro choice, starting a fetus isn't human is scientifically illiterate.
If it's human though then there's no difference between saying, eh I don't want my baby anymore, let's kill it and aborting. Pro death people have to think this way.

If someone is depressed and feels like there is no hope... no out... no change in sight, why is it so ingrained into our society's beliefs that the person shouldn't take their own life? The logical process would be to end the suffering, and ending the suffering is by committing suicide.

Completely wrong. It is completely WRONG to take a irrevocable final action to a temporary problem. The logical solution is to find a resolution to the temporary problem. The vast majority of people who have been stopped from suicide by some intervention, are extremely grateful once they get help to deal with the temporary problem that has led them to contemplate suicide. I totally understand that someone can feel so overwhelmed that they can not see any other solution but suicide....that is where we as caring family/friends/humankind can step in to help them find a solution to their temporary problem.

Seriously???? Whether someone wants to consider gay being right or wrong, that is no comparison to suicide. Suicide is FINAL.

If it's human though then there's no difference between saying, eh I don't want my baby anymore, let's kill it and aborting. Pro death people have to think this way.

Of course it's human. A male and female human procreating dont result in a non human fetal species that then becomes a human later through some unscientific metamorphosis.

Of course it's human. A male and female human procreating dont result in a non human fetal species that then becomes a human later through some unscientific metamorphosis.

Then what's the justification? How is it ok to kill another human?

Then what's the justification? How is it ok to kill another human?

I was just agreeing that a fetus is human. My own personal thoughts on abortion are I think it's fine in early stage pregnancy before sentience or major brain development but past that point I believe it's unethical.

First trimester choice supporter. After that I only support abortion if mother or fetus will not survive the pregnancy.

I was just agreeing that a fetus is human. My own personal thoughts on abortion are I think it's fine in early stage pregnancy before sentience or major brain development but past that point I believe it's unethical.

Yeah I know sorry, no one seems to want to argue with me today.

I will add though that in early stages that's still killing.

Just out of curiousity, why do you think conception is when life begins?

Probably because the POC is now a 46 chromosome* thing and is just you and me shrunk down to the point where all of our “pieces” derive from.

Kind of like the Big Bang, the entire visible universe derives from that spot/moment of space-time.

*obviously not including chromosomal abnormalities, so consider it a range

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just out of curiousity, why do you think conception is when life begins?

I will gladly talk about the birds and bees with you but I think that's a conversation you should have with your parents.