minnesota iv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi KuntinderBDS,

How do you have this information?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys,
I got a letter today says that I have not been chosen for an interview at this time. however, my file remain active....What is that suppose to mean??? Do I consider it as rejection letter? I already got rejections from Upenn & USC......So, already hopeless....Looks like I am going to loose this year.......

Hello guys,
I got a letter today says that I have not been chosen for an interview at this time. however, my file remain active....What is that suppose to mean??? Do I consider it as rejection letter? I already got rejections from Upenn & USC......So, already hopeless....Looks like I am going to loose this year.......

Hi
This means that incase they think of opening more spots for interview they will consider your application.
So the scenario is
1.Accepted
2.Waiting list from the already interviewed candidates
3.File active candidates, who wil be notified in case Above listed candidates don't fill up thhe spots.

Hope this clears your query.

Best of luck

Hi
This means that incase they think of opening more spots for interview they will consider your application.
So the scenario is
1.Accepted
2.Waiting list from the already interviewed candidates
3.File active candidates, who wil be notified in case Above listed candidates don't fill up thhe spots.

Hope this clears your query.

Best of luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks alldent for explaining it........

Guys, I got an iv call from minnesota for may 26th.... i got the call literally 30 mins back.... anyone else got it.... can some one tell me what they expect in the iv and how it proceeds.... they will mail me tomorrow and i will share the info

Hi
I know it's been over a year since you posted this message but would you be able to tell me something about minnesota's interview? i've been called on Dec 6th. It would be helpful to know what to expect. thanks in advance :)

hey guys i am a student at uni of minnesota.if u ve any q's feel free to shoot..
Hi there,
I got my interview recently, I would really appreciate if you can answer some questions regarding the interview. As I can tell there is a very friendly atmosphere in MNU but you probably know what before interview anxiety syndrome is...
1. what is the skill assessment exactly (Ive read the FAQ) I just wanna know is it something that we can possibly practice for or its just the thing that we have to go and see, and in ur experience how much the score u get on that test might affect u to get the rejection or acceptance afterwards!?
2. I know general question but i wana know what they really want. Are they clinical oriented or research base university should we emphasis on our research or on our clinical experiences?
3.last but not least, what is the general cost of this university I mean tuition fee+personal expenses+necessary equipments?

Thank u very much!

Hi, could you please help me out with this question. I am going to apply for IDP program at UMN but I couldn't find the deadline for next year admission from their page. Whehn is the deadline for class of 2015 ?