Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Tomorrow, 13th was what I was told.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you looked into apartments yet? I have been looking and will begin contacting next week. Looking some where close to school.
not really, I feel so overwhelmed lol, definitely need to start looking soon. Close to school for sure, I don’t want to drive more than 15 mins

not really, I feel so overwhelmed lol, definitely need to start looking soon. Close to school for sure, I don’t want to drive more than 15 mins
I completely understand, same heree

Does anyone know when will early January interview decisions will be released?

Members don't see this ad :)
Who is the current director of admissions at MWU at IL? are they the same for both AZ and IL?

its unusual that this year they are taking long to replay with there decisions, last couple cycles its was 2-5 days after their interview, does anyone know why it has been quite by the admission committee?

its unusual that this year they are taking long to replay with there decisions, last couple cycles its was 2-5 days after their interview, does anyone know why it has been quite by the admission committee?
maybe they have a lot more applications this year and a lot of qualified applicants for their class so they need more time to decide,

The admissions committee meets once a month so waitlist movement would depend on when they meet.

The admissions committee meets once a month so waitlist movement would depend on when they meet.
I am not quit sure about that because they stated they meet twice a week regarding admission...

Reactions: 1 user
I received an interview invite today

Reactions: 1 users
I received an interview invite today
Hi there, congrats on your invite. If you dont mind me asking what does your profile look like stat wise, like gpa and dat, and residency?? I am also waiting to hear back from them for an interview invite.

if the person on monday got an interview, and someone else commented that the committee meets once a month, then i have a hunch they would decide on feb interviews/jan interview acceptances at the same time. just a hunch though.

if the person on monday got an interview, and someone else commented that the committee meets once a month, then i have a hunch they would decide on feb interviews/jan interview acceptances at the same time. just a hunch though.
What about pre December interviews?

Based on previous class years, the waitlist offers started beginning of February.

Admissions meets twice a week. Mondays for (future interviews) and Fridays for (past interviews). Dean Haering said this!

Reactions: 3 users
I have a question and this might sound stupid but did anyone actually get a rejection email after they interviewed? It seems like they just waitlisted everybody (from what I’ve seen). I feel like the waitlist movement is so random.

Reactions: 1 users
I have a question and this might sound stupid but did anyone actually get a rejection email after they interviewed? It seems like they just waitlisted everybody (from what I’ve seen). I feel like the waitlist movement is so random.
I’ve heard people getting rejected.

Come to think of it, last years forum had a lot of rejections. This years is mostly waitlisted and acceptance.