Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Why do you say Feb 15th specifically? Is there a deadline for that day?
Feb 15th is one month after the second round acceptance which means that the people who didn't put down their deposits give up their seats to someone on the waitlist.

But, I don't even think they have made their second round acceptances so acceptances are more likely to happen before then.

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone interview January 27th Friday? If you did how many people were total in your interview day? 6 or 12 interviewees?

Feb 15th is one month after the second round acceptance which means that the people who didn't put down their deposits give up their seats to someone on the waitlist.

But, I don't even think they have made their second round acceptances so acceptances are more likely to happen before then.
Based on previous class years on SDN, students who were placed on waitlist, were getting accepted the first week of February. That is what I saw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on previous class years on SDN, students who were placed on waitlist, were getting accepted the first week of February. That is what I saw.
I was saying Feb 15 to account for the shift to Dec 15. I think previous years started on December 1st.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey you guys think there will be little to no waitlist movement this cycle?

Hi there, congrats on your invite. If you dont mind me asking what does your profile look like stat wise, like gpa and dat, and residency?? I am also waiting to hear back from them for an interview invite.
GPA: 3.2
sGPA: 3.6
DAT: 24 AA
Residency: California

I am a dental hygienist. I've already interviewed with LLU and I fly into chicago next week for my in-person interview

Reactions: 1 users
Just received the call about two hours ago. Interviewed 1/6/23. I can't believe I got accepted. Absolute dream come true.

If anyone else interviewed that day I'd love to chat with you. The banter in the group was great.

Reactions: 3 users
Just received the call about two hours ago. Interviewed 1/6/23. I can't believe I got accepted. Absolute dream come true.

If anyone else interviewed that day I'd love to chat with you. The banter in the group was great.
were you waitlisted? Congrats btw!!!

Congratulations 🎊😊

Were you waitlisted before acceptance?

Hey you guys think there will be little to no waitlist movement this cycle?
there is nothing to indicate there will be little or no waitlist movement this cycle
on average, the expensive private schools have higher waitlist movement...

when do we like receive an official email or something
From what I understand, tomorrow. Or rather, today. He said 'shortly', and it makes sense since the office would already be closed by the time he called.

I had a talk with one of the faculty at MWU. They told me that the waitlist isn't typically active until May-June. I'm hoping that is not the case...

Did anyone else receive an email from MWU about touring the dental clinics?

Did anyone else receive an email from MWU about touring the dental clinics?
Yes, but they then sent an email saying to recall/disregard the message. So im not sure if its still ok to book a in person tour.

Yes, but they then sent an email saying to recall/disregard the message. So im not sure if its still ok to book a in person tour.
I also received that but then I got another email about the tour again and when I clicked on the link a few people did sign up. I’m trying to figure out if I want to go or not but also financially, I probably shouldn’t. I just want to be accepted 🥲

I also received that but then I got another email about the tour again and when I clicked on the link a few people did sign up. I’m trying to figure out if I want to go or not but also financially, I probably shouldn’t. I just want to be accepted 🥲
So y’all got an email to ignore the tour of the clinic email?

Still haven't received an instructions or acceptance email. Just the call, but I was able to matriculate and pay the $200 deposit, so I guess I'll have to take the dean's word for it that I'm in lol.

Still haven't received an instructions or acceptance email. Just the call, but I was able to matriculate and pay the $200 deposit, so I guess I'll have to take the dean's word for it that I'm in lol.
You're definitely in 😊 Congratulations and welcome to our class. Wishing everyone the best and may the waitlist moves soon

Hoping tomorrow is the day for the waitlist crew 🥲

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been removed from the waitlist and got accepted?