Midwestern CPG, AZ c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck Wendy! I interviewed down in Fl at NSU and I thought it was beautiful there!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So I decided not to deposit today. I know I'm passing a great opportunity to study with awesome people like you guys but FL is more a place I want to go. Wish everyone a success in pharm school and in the future. Good luck to those who are waiting for a response from the school :)

All the best Wendy!

Hi everyone,
i got an email today saying something like "we encourage you to submit your supplemental as soon as you can because we have december interview dates available..." but I haven't received my supplemental. Has anyone else not gotten their supp. either but received this email today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nevermind!
I just received it. I guess I'm letting my nerves get to me :)

Guess what?!! My portal just changed to accepted!:soexcited: Please check your portals everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi everyone,
i got an email today saying something like "we encourage you to submit your supplemental as soon as you can because we have december interview dates available..." but I haven't received my supplemental. Has anyone else not gotten their supp. either but received this email today?

I got the same email. Never received the supplemental link, so I emailed them back. Dr. Dietrich was so supportive in getting me in touch with the right people. Might want to check your spam box, but it wasn't sent to any of my folders either. They should email the link to you though no problem.

MWU Admissions is very responsive. I finished my supplemental the day I received access to it, and I got an interview offer the next day. Get to writing!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hurrah !!!
Congrats Jagpharm !
I knew you could do it.
:clap::bow::highfive:

Thank you so much pharmassist, VDB100, and mandy!! I just received the call too!:D I am sure you will hear from them very soon pharmassist!!

Last edited:
Way to go guys, all your hard work has paid off!

Last edited:
Thank you so much pharmassist, VDB100, and mandy!! I just recieved the call too!:D I am sure you will hear from them very soon pharmassist!!

You betcha!!! MWU was your first choice, right? If so, I expect to see a group request on Facebook from you ASAP!
Kinda kidding...kinda not...:smuggrin:

You betcha!!! MWU was your first choice, right? If so, I expect to see a group request on Facebook from you ASAP!

Thanks everyone! Being in p-chem and finding out you're accepted was such an awesome feeling except for not paying attention to anything going on cause I was so excited! Congrats to everyone who got the call today! Cannot wait to feet everyone and I'll be on the FB page ASAP so Amanda aka the FB police doesn't come after me! hahaha! Time to celebrate! :D:D:D:D

Oh and here are my final stats:

GPA=3.23
PCAT=76 composite
Experience=8 years
BS in Biology, was working on a second in Medicinal Chem/Biochem but won't finish by June (I'll still take classes in the Spring though)

I haven't received a phone call yet, but my portal has changed to accepted:soexcited:.

I'm so glad you guys recognize the seriousness of this!! :laugh:

It's just a nice place where we can match the faces with names, be a little less formal and open, and...ummm....be awesome!

What she won't admit is that it's really a place where we can stalk you invididually with ease. I feel like I know everyone already on a personal level :cool:

Join if you dare.

Congratulations jpharm2010, ASUGRL, and yellowori!!:highfive::clap:
All the hard work did pay off!!:D

Once upon a time...:lock:and then he came across ..:troll: and stumbled across:beat: while:corny:. The end. :wtf:

I'm sorry I am really new to this and I just had to find out where all these smileys came from.

MWU was my top and only choice! I did not apply to any other school !!:)

MWU was my top and only choice! I did not apply to any other school !!:)

:thumbup: Are you from AZ jagpharm? MWU was also my top choice and I declined all my other interviews after I got accepted :D

I'm from Vegas, but MWU > USN for me :smuggrin:

:thumbup: Are you from AZ jagpharm? MWU was also my top choice and I declined all my other interviews after I got accepted :D

I believe he or she lives here, as I recall he or she discussing with Pharmassist that they were in a class together at a local school here :)

I believe he or she lives here, as I recall he or she discussing with Pharmassist that they were in a class together at a local school here :)

Which means..... that they are going to join us next week when I come into town right?! :laugh:

what she won't admit is that it's really a place where we can stalk you invididually with ease. I feel like i know everyone already on a personal level :cool:

Join if you dare.

lmao!!!

:D Congrats to everyone! I had been obsessively checking the portal since Dr. Dietrich said they might make some decisions this week. Right before I was about to head out yesterday it finally changed. And then I got the call while I was exercising in the park. too bad I left the phone in the car.

Now I'm debating whether I should go to my interview next week at Touro CA :confused: I already bought the plane tickets but my physics lab TA is being a pain in the ass... I am sure it's nice school but I can't imagine it being worth an extra year's worth of tuition. my family lives an hour away but with that price difference I could just hop on the plane from PHX

I am from Phoenix and luckily I got into the school in Phoenix!:D

:D Congrats to everyone! I had been obsessively checking the portal since Dr. Dietrich said they might make some decisions this week. Right before I was about to head out yesterday it finally changed. And then I got the call while I was exercising in the park. too bad I left the phone in the car.

Now I'm debating whether I should go to my interview next week at Touro CA :confused: I already bought the plane tickets but my physics lab TA is being a pain in the ass... I am sure it's nice school but I can't imagine it being worth an extra year's worth of tuition. my family lives an hour away but with that price difference I could just hop on the plane from PHX

If you're still contemplating going to that school, go to the interview. Don't cancel unless you're absolutely sure!

Congrats Lizp!!:thumbup::thumbup: and congrats Harmine!!:thumbup::D

thanks guys! :) I haven't decided yet b/c I still have an interview at the Downer's Grove campus scheduled and just got invited for a Creighton interview (don't know if I'm going to that one yet tho)

thanks guys! :) I haven't decided yet b/c I still have an interview at the Downer's Grove campus scheduled and just got invited for a Creighton interview (don't know if I'm going to that one yet tho)

Congrats lizp !
Good luck with your Downers Grove and Creighton interviews, too.
:)

Congrats... I'm actually from Vallejo. Touro is a good school, but the campus is horrible. It's on the old naval base. I applied there and if I get an interview I will probably go only because my parents' house is about 10 min from there. If you already bought the plane tickets you might as well go though.

Hello! I received my interview invitation earlier this morning. I was surprised by how relatively fast they reviewed my application as I had only submitted my supp app less than 2 weeks ago. weird..

The only interview dates they have available is the first week of December right before my ochem II finals. I really don't want to lose a couple of study days. Should i pass up on these dates and wait for more interview dates to open? Oh, I am going to be driving and/or flying from CA. Please help a fellow buddy out? :D

Congrats... I'm actually from Vallejo. Touro is a good school, but the campus is horrible. It's on the old naval base. I applied there and if I get an interview I will probably go only because my parents' house is about 10 min from there. If you already bought the plane tickets you might as well go though.
hmmm..thanks for the info. yeah, it makes sense for you since you could live at home, whereas i would have to deal with the expensive rental rates. no way would i commute 1 hr a day and live in a house w/ 6 other people. i'm sure touro is great and if i didnt get into cpg i would be really happy if i got in there. are you applying to ucsf as well?

as for the plane ride, it wouldn't be a total loss, the return ticket was bought w/ miles so i could at least push it back and use it later.

hello everyone! congrats to those who got accepted and good luck to those who are interviewing/hoping to interview.

i will actually be interviewing at MWU CCP on the 1st of december, but i'm starting to think that maybe i should have applied to MWU in glendale as well. honestly, is it too late to apply since the due date to submit to pharmcas is january. :confused: