Midwestern CPG, AZ c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi,

I'll be attending CPG this summer. I wanted to know if you still have the apt available. Also does the apt come with parking?

Thanks,

Congrat to everyone who already got accepted and best wishes for anyone on the waitlist now.

I am thinking of applying to MidwesternCCP this following fall for class of 2015. But i still hesitate on my decision since I do not have any degree yet. I am kind of worry since most applicants carry bachelor degrees or have plenty of experienced years. Could anyone give me some advices. And here are my stats

Gpa~3.80
pcat will take in july or september
I have been volunteering aS pharmacy assistant in at a hospital pharmacy for 4 months, 4h/week,( will still volunteer until august,then i will move to AZ to attend ASU)
I joined Phi The Kappa society and volunteered in some events on campus, just a few times.
I have completed most of my prereqs at community college, and will transfer to ASU for junior year.
I usually take 16-18 credits each quarter but I do not work at all ( I worked many jobs during high school years)
And I am not a native speaker so I will have to work a lot on my interview/communication skill

Is there anything elese I could do to improve my chance? Any advices would be very appriciated. Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad :)
What the hell is all this "the portal" stuff? I submitted my pharmCAS back in late January with MWU as one of my target schools.

I havent heard ANYTHING back from them. Was I supposed to magically know about this "the portal" crap? Can somebody tell me if they got an email/snail mail notification of any kind informing them of "the portal"?

Also, what the hell is it?

What the hell is all this "the portal" stuff? I submitted my pharmCAS back in late January with MWU as one of my target schools.

I havent heard ANYTHING back from them. Was I supposed to magically know about this "the portal" crap? Can somebody tell me if they got an email/snail mail notification of any kind informing them of "the portal"?

Also, what the hell is it?
You get an email from them telling you to make an account if they want you to fill out a supplemental application. The portal is just a login thing that you submit the application through and can schedule an interview through if they invite you. You can also get accepted and make payments through it.

But if you submitted in late January that's after the deadline (Jan. 5). Of course you wouldn't hear anything back.

You get an email from them telling you to make an account if they want you to fill out a supplemental application. The portal is just a login thing that you submit the application through and can schedule an interview through if they invite you. You can also get accepted and make payments through it.

But if you submitted in late January that's after the deadline (Jan. 5). Of course you wouldn't hear anything back.

You go to the Midwestern site and to sign in to know your status. You have Pharmcas and then their site to log into.

I didn't know anything about this until they sent me an email that I have a week to finish their supplemental application.

Correction, I submitted my pharmcas in early Jan, specifically before Jan 5, because thats the due date. I still havent heard anything from MWU.

hey.
Congratz to those who got accepted!

I am Tina.
does anyone still need a roommate?

I am a 1yr pharm student. I prefer no smoking/clean individual. Also, only female roommate please. Let me know if you are interested.

Just curious, has anyone who didn't get campus housing or cancelled it early got their $500 deposit refund yet?

Just curious, has anyone who didn't get campus housing or cancelled it early got their $500 deposit refund yet?

Yup! I got mine back in March I believe. I think in order to get your deposit back you have to cancel before the deadline. I believe it was sometime in March. I'm not 100% sure but I contacted the person in charge of on-campus housing and he made sure to give me my refund.

Yup! I got mine back in March I believe. I think in order to get your deposit back you have to cancel before the deadline. I believe it was sometime in March. I'm not 100% sure but I contacted the person in charge of on-campus housing and he made sure to give me my refund.
thanks for the response. i triple checked and no credit card refund though i canceled it in march. did you get a check or a direct refund through your credit credit/bank account?

i tried email but i guess i'll keep calling. maybe it's a busy time.

does anyone know how hard it is to get covered parking on campus for housing residents and how much does it cost per quarter.

thanks for the response. i triple checked and no credit card refund though i canceled it in march. did you get a check or a direct refund through your credit credit/bank account?

i tried email but i guess i'll keep calling. maybe it's a busy time.

I got a refund back to my credit card. It actually didn't take that long. I think I just had to wait 1 billing cycle and I got it. The only check I got was a partial refund of the deposit, which was $100.

does anyone know how hard it is to get covered parking on campus for housing residents and how much does it cost per quarter.

For some reason I'm thinking it's $200. I'm not 100% sure. I forgot but for some reason that amount rings a bell. I think getting covered parking is first come first serve. You should contact the on-campus housing guy to double check.

Considering how much money, time, and effort was put into applying to MWU, Im upset that they havent even sent me a rejection notice.

They havent sent me anything. Its like I didnt even apply there. Tasteless.

Considering how much money, time, and effort was put into applying to MWU, Im upset that they havent even sent me a rejection notice.

They havent sent me anything. Its like I didnt even apply there. Tasteless.

Besides the PharmCAS, did you send in a supplemental as well? Maybe you're missing something in your file. It's very unusual for MWU to not send you updates or notify you. They are actually really good at notifying you and admissions answers questions really quickly.

Besides the PharmCAS, did you send in a supplemental as well? Maybe you're missing something in your file. It's very unusual for MWU to not send you updates or notify you. They are actually really good at notifying you and admissions answers questions really quickly.

Usually, the school will email you and request that you fill out the supplimental application (if your pharmcas is good and youre otherwise quallified).

I havent heard ANYTHING from MWU. If there was something wrong, you would think they would notify me.

If you just got off the waitlist and need a place to stay for a month or two contact me, I have an apartment across the street from campus till July 30th and willing to sublet for cheap!

Usually, the school will email you and request that you fill out the supplimental application (if your pharmcas is good and youre otherwise quallified).

I havent heard ANYTHING from MWU. If there was something wrong, you would think they would notify me.

Did you think to contact them?

Just helped my gf moved to Glendale. It's a nice area! Gluck to all! I might be there for orientation :)