Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I literally just got accepted, I can’t believe it! Can someone please add me to the groupme?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
ACCEPTED!!!!!!! Please someone add me to the group me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted, please someone add me to the group me. Thanks

Just got Accepted! When do we have to respond to the acceptance?

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted toooo!!! Omg!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Anybody else need to be added to the group me that was accepted? You can message me your number!

So besides the orientation and start dates, has there been anymore information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been accepted also. How can I join the GroupMe!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who recently got accepted! Like this message if you still need to be added to the Groupme.

Don’t lose faith guys!!! There’s an acceptance with y’all name on it ❤️

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted! God is good! Now the real work begins
To those still waiting to hear back, be encouraged!

Reactions: 3 users
I literally just got accepted, I can’t believe it! Can someone please add me to the groupme?
Forgot to add what my timeline looked like in case anyone wanted to know!

December 2019 - Applied (Had LOR issues, though so second LOR was submitted Feb 2020)
June 16, 2020 - Waitlisted
June 25, 2020 - Accepted

Has anyone been accepted that applied to the medical school and received an invitation for the April 13th/May14th deadline?

Has anyone been accepted that applied to the medical school and received an invitation for the April 13th/May14th deadline?
I applied April 15th, they requested my transcripts on May 15th and I was accepted on May 29th.

I submitted my amcas application to meharry for the 2020 cycle in June, received and submitted secondary . I got my rejection letter in April from admissions , and the invitation to apply to the MHS program. Submitted April 21st , accepted June 5th

I submitted my amcas application to meharry for the 2020 cycle in June, received and submitted secondary . I got my rejection letter in April from admissions , and the invitation to apply to the MHS program. Submitted April 21st , accepted June 5th
thank you for sharing, I have not received a rejection letter but received an invite to the program April 8th and I submitted my application April 10th.

I submitted my application early May, but have yet to receive an acceptance/rejection letter. Are they still even accepting applicants this late into the cycle? Kinda discouraged now....

I submitted my application early May, but have yet to receive an acceptance/rejection letter. Are they still even accepting applicants this late into the cycle? Kinda discouraged now....
Hey! Have you tried emailing Shelita about the status of your app?

Hello everyone.
I’m a little late to the game, but I just got accepted to the MHS program! Can someone add me to the group me? I’m moving from Louisiana and I have no time to waste.

Hi guys I got accepted to the MHS yesterday.. phew! can you please add me to the group me. Now I'm in pick-up-n-go mode. Thank you

So, I have had some weirdness going on. I have been accepted into another program and was eventually rejected from Meharry. Well, I got an email today stating that my application was being reviewed. I’m sooooo confused right now. Anyone else have that happen?

So, I have had some weirdness going on. I have been accepted into another program and was eventually rejected from Meharry. Well, I got an email today stating that my application was being reviewed. I’m sooooo confused right now. Anyone else have that happen?
the same exact thing happened to me as well. I received that email at 1:40 today but I received a denial letter at 2:00 am on Saturday

the same exact thing happened to me as well. I received that email at 1:40 today but I received a denial letter at 2:00 am on Saturday
I wonder what that’s about. I’m so confused.

Yeah. I think a lot of people received the same email. I got one too and was accepted into the program.
Gotcha. I need to know before I relocate from Tennessee to another state. Meharry would be really convenient.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I think a lot of people received the same email. I got one too and was accepted into the program.
Hi, so you received a “Rejection Letter” or an “Application under review letter” before being accepted?

Hi, so you received a “Rejection Letter” or an “Application under review letter” before being accepted?[/QUOTE]

No, I was accepted about a month ago and received that email. A few people from the class did as well. So we are thinking it may be system error.

Hey, does anyone know the minimum mcat score for MHS applicant wise? also any feedback on the program please?