This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there any group chat for accepted applicants ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a LOR cover letter specifically for the MHS program? There are check boxes for the MSPH and PhD programs in the "Degrees Sought" section of the cover letter form.

I just got the A🥳! Hope everyone else receives an acceptance as well😊

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ! Just got accepted ! Is there a Facebook group or what’s app group?

Is there a LOR cover letter specifically for the MHS program? There are check boxes for the MSPH and PhD programs in the "Degrees Sought" section of the cover letter form.
Just use that one! I was confused about that too. I just wrote MHS next to it since it wasn't there.

Just got the A! Hang in there y’all! What’s for you won’t pass you!

Got the A a few minutes ago 😊, for those still waiting, done give up hope. There’s still time !

I got my acceptance today!! Submitted application in January. The level of patience I had to exercise for this was hard. Whew !!! Congrats to all. If you’re still waiting please don’t fret.. it’s coming soon. I look forward to meeting you all ❤️

Got the A! Submitted my app in January. Congrats everyone! For those still waiting keep the faith, there’s still time!!

Hi everyone! My name is Brandi. I received an acceptance letter! I applied mid March! I was wondering if anyone else has heard back from the program just yet? Congrats to all that have received an acceptance. I am also praying for those who are patiently waiting! I look forward to connecting with you all :)

Last edited:
Hello, from what I have heard, I just wanted to relay information so you can make an informed decision before proceeding forward; they no longer have the contract for the guaranteed interview for their professional programs as they did before.

Other than that good luck, you'll enjoy the program tho.

Got may acceptance last month, hoping to be added to the groupchat. How are you guys preparing for the program?

Hello, from what I have heard, I just wanted to relay information so you can make an informed decision before proceeding forward; they no longer have the contract for the guaranteed interview for their professional programs as they did before.

Solid source?

This is not true. They sent a FAQ to my email a week or two again stating that the program still has the contract for guaranteed interviews for professional programs if you have the minimum requirements.

Attachments

• FAQs for MHS Program 5 30 2.docx
    36.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
I made a groupme for MHS class of 2024 so if you’ve been accepted and plan on attending Meharry here is the link : You're invited to my new group 'Meharry MHS Class of 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Hi, I got accepted into the program and I requested to join the Groupme but my request is pending. Looks like you created the chat, could you please add me? Thank you so much