Med School Student Elizabeth Raine 'Auctioning' Her Virginity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't get this. My first time we were there at least 30 minutes and I still didn't finish. I didn't even know that a lot of people had crappy first experiences until I saw a relevant thread on reddit. Initially she thought I didn't know what I was doing but you know how they say "see one, do one, teach one"? Well, the internet is a wonderful thing.

Dude....

What you find on the internet is so far from the real thing you might as well be learning from National geographic

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I keep forgetting I'm not sitting in a cafe with friends where things are NOT recorded. Lemme get back up here and delete some of that...hah.

Last edited:
No, you know what, I'm not going to let this one go. It's always funny when a guy comes quickly, or doesn't know what to do, or has a small ****, but god forbid you mention a woman's physique or prowess in bed. This isn't directed at you two, since your responses were perfectly fine, but at women in general.

Most women ARE horrible in bed. Some think that being pretty is all the work they need to put in, others have a warped sense of entitlement. Still others, I just don't know wtf they think they're doing. It really is a chore most of the time. There needs to be more...education. There is no substitute for passion and skill.

Alright, time to end the verbal diarrhea.

Obligatory pic:
arpA1xV_700b_v2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Oh god I really needed that rofl. Thanks brain

Members don't see this ad :)
No, you know what, I'm not going to let this one go. It's always funny when a guy comes quickly, or doesn't know what to do, or has a small ****, but god forbid you mention a woman's physique or prowess in bed. This isn't directed at you two, since your responses were perfectly fine, but at women in general.

Most women ARE horrible in bed. Some think that being pretty is all the work they need to put in, others have a warped sense of entitlement. Still others, I just don't know wtf they think they're doing. It really is a chore most of the time. There needs to be more...education. There is no substitute for passion and skill.

Alright, time to end the verbal diarrhea.

Obligatory pic:
View attachment 179591
I'm so confused. Neither burger looks particularly appetizing.

1. Let's be honest...most women aren't chasing poontang all over town so they do feel less interested in "doing the work". Most women just aren't getting much out of the encounters. So, the motivation isn't there. If she's head over heels nuts about you, she'll work...in fact, it will be her pleasure to do so.

2. I'm not sure if most men are great in bed or not but I've heard they are not. I will admit that most men seem very eager to learn and to give a female exactly what she wants. Again, I suspect this is due to the satisfaction and pleasure they get from the experience that may many women are not experiencing.

3. Some of us have very specific tastes so even if a guy is "amazing", we wouldn't be able to judge unless we are complementary in tastes.

4. Has anyone tried those Evolution Fresh green drinks at Starbucks? Mmm.

I'm so confused. Neither burger looks particularly appetizing.

1. Let's be honest...most women aren't chasing poontang all over town so they do feel less interested in "doing the work". Most women just aren't getting much out of the encounters. So, the motivation isn't there. If she's head over heels nuts about you, she'll work...in fact, it will be her pleasure to do so.

2. I'm not sure if most men are great in bed or not but I've heard they are not. I will admit that most men seem very eager to learn and to give a female exactly what she wants. Again, I suspect this is due to the satisfaction and pleasure they get from the experience that may many women are not experiencing.

3. Some of us have very specific tastes so even if a guy is "amazing", we wouldn't be able to judge unless we are complementary in tastes.

4. Has anyone tried those Evolution Fresh green drinks at Starbucks? Mmm.

The motivational intensities are definitely different in most cases. And the sexual response can be more complex in women. But based on our black belt level training in masturbational martial arts it's no wonder we can come at will. I recommend more rigorous training in your camp. More self-knowledge on how to operate your apparatus to your own satisfaction.

The best lay I ever had just straight f'd the **** out of me with multi-orgasmic pyrotechnics. I think, in all honesty, I was a relative non-factor in this chicks ability to get it on with abandon.

I leave it to you to tell me what was behind it. But I think it's just like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. For both partners.

I think brainbucket has a good point here as does your explanation.

The motivational intensities are definitely different in most cases. And the sexual response can be more complex in women. But based on our black belt level training in masturbational martial arts it's no wonder we can come at will. I recommend more rigorous training in your camp. More self-knowledge on how to operate your apparatus to your own satisfaction.

The best lay I ever had just straight f'd the **** out of me with multi-orgasmic pyrotechnics. I think, in all honesty, I was a relative non-factor in this chicks ability to get it on with abandon.

I leave it to you to tell me what was behind it. But I think it's just like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. For both partners.

I think brainbucket has a good point here as does your explanation.

Again, for whatever reason (hormones, societal mores, whatever) women are not motivated to perfect the art of operating their "apparatuses". Those who seemingly are, definitely do. I think it would be a huge help for society to start teaching women to own their own sexuality rather than the continued pummeling of the female mind with images promoting women's bodies as being contraptions for male desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
completehijabjpg.jpg

As some who doesn't find this the least bit sexy--I couldn't agree more.

completehijabjpg.jpg

As some who doesn't find this the least bit sexy--I couldn't agree more.
The Muslims do it one way; the West does it another - it has turned it into group ownership of female sexuality. Not really all that much better.

Have you read Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent?

The Muslims do it one way; the West does it another - it has turned it into group ownership of female sexuality. Not really all that much better.

Sure. Years ago. But explain what you mean what you mean in regards to western female sexuality.

Yup. Two sides of the same coin.

Sure. Years ago. But explain what you mean what you mean in regards to western female sexuality.
In Manufacturing Consent Chomsky goes into the elaborate detail that American government doesn't have the old school coercion techniques that dictators or other blatantly corrupt nations can resort to...he unmasks how "not so delicately" the American public can be maneuvered and manipulated to consent to actions the government wishes to take or policies they wish to make, meanwhile fooling the people into thinking it's for their own good.

The manufacturing of consent is what I'd say most young Western women are tricked into...they aren't really looking for exactly what they seem to be putting out there on display, but they've been sold that their value is increased by splaying their goodies all over the place, many times as a cost to their intellect/other pursuits. Pretty attention-whoring baubles with no well-constructed identities. We are taught our idols are cheerleaders in tiny skirts and bouncing breasts by the time we're 6. I'd say religion was easier for me to remove than this sinister brainwashing. I like this, even if it's spoofy...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/teenage-girl-blossoming-into-beautiful-object,31061/

I can see your point. In commercial culture it's hard to beat female sexuality as a natural resource to be exploited. But you're being ridiculous if you think it's at least not more within your grasp to resist than the women in the image. You insult the women in the image if you're saying it's the opposite side of a coin.

The whole basis for commercial culture is the exchange of goods and services in the market. And ask the stripper making $500 per a 4 hour shift to pay her tuition bills if she'd rather work for minimum wage.

Last edited:
In Manufacturing Consent Chomsky goes into the elaborate detail that American government doesn't have the old school coercion techniques that dictators or other blatantly corrupt nations can resort to...he unmasks how "not so delicately" the American public can be maneuvered and manipulated to consent to actions the government wishes to take or policies they wish to make, meanwhile fooling the people into thinking it's for their own good.

The manufacturing of consent is what I'd say most young Western women are tricked into...they aren't really looking for exactly what they seem to be putting out there on display, but they've been sold that their value is increased by splaying their goodies all over the place, many times as a cost to their intellect/other pursuits. Pretty attention-whoring baubles with no well-constructed identities. We are taught our idols are cheerleaders in tiny skirts and bouncing breasts by the time we're 6. I'd say religion was easier for me to remove than this sinister brainwashing. I like this, even if it's spoofy...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/teenage-girl-blossoming-into-beautiful-object,31061/

That's one of my favorite, and most forwarded, onion articles of all time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Clunky, unfunny, hack hyperbole.

The statistics for millennials a are out. And women are kicking @ss. If you're convinced you're imprisoned by media images like a thesis in some lame liberal arts class then I guess I'll leave you to your well-designed misery.

In the real world I schlepped for a female physicians for years. There was no difference between their authority and that of their male counterparts. So...idk. My guess is you're not happy about a lot of your gender selling sexuality outright for good old American capital--by no means the purvey of only men. Because you want both to be sexy and be in charge. Well there's nothing that says you can't have both. And you certainly don't need traditional female wares to be successful. If anything...we've proven that ourselves.

Honestly I don't get this. My first time we were there at least 30 minutes and I still didn't finish. I didn't even know that a lot of people had crappy first experiences until I saw a relevant thread on reddit. Initially she thought I didn't know what I was doing but you know how they say "see one, do one, teach one"? Well, the internet is a wonderful thing.
I think how long it lasts has to do with what you browse on the internet. :)

I think how long it lasts has to do with what you browse on the internet. :)

Let's add a little realism here -- most of YOUR women are horrible. You have no way of measuring most women in general.

Let's add a little realism here -- most of YOUR women are horrible. You have no way of measuring most women in general.
The Elizabeths were particularly bad.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Doesn't surprise me. The Elisabeths are bound to be better.

Still doesn't say much for the Elisabeths. I could just call you all Elisheba and be done with it.

That was merely autocorrect. I'm not even kidding. There were 4. All blondes. Each of them more stuck up than the last. One of them was a softball player. Very pretty, but her room smelled bad. All terrible in bed. I think all but 1 of them spelled their name with a z though.

It's notable that this is the only name I've had this experience with.

Still doesn't say much for the Elisabeths. I could just call you all Elisheba and be done with it.

That was merely autocorrect. I'm not even kidding. There were 4. All blondes. Each of them more stuck up than the last. One of them was a softball player. Very pretty, but her room smelled bad. All terrible in bed. I think all but 1 of them spelled their name with a z though.

It's notable that this is the only name I've had this experience with.

I'm just curious, how are you so sure you're so great?

I'm just curious, how are you so sure you're so great?

There's no need to be defensive. I'm not making a case about how good/bad I am, or other men are. If I have done so, please draw my attention to it. My only premise is that women in general are a lot worse than they think, and it would be pleasant for everybody involved if they considered that as a possibility and attempted to remedy it.

I'm not making a case about how good/bad I am, or other men are. My only premise is that women in general are a lot worse than they think, and it would be pleasant for everybody involved if they considered that as a possibility and attempted to remedy it.
I've already stated that there is no impetus for remedying the problem. But point noted.

I've already stated that there is no impetus for remedying the problem. But point noted.

We'll have to agree to disagree :) For some women, I agree, that is indeed the case, but many women do derive considerable pleasure/ have a significant drive.

There's no need to be defensive. I'm not making a case about how good/bad I am, or other men are. If I have done so, please draw my attention to it. My only premise is that women in general are a lot worse than they think, and it would be pleasant for everybody involved if they considered that as a possibility and attempted to remedy it.

LOL, I'm not defensive. It's just when someone criticizes "most" people, it makes me wonder what makes them think the problem isn't with them.

Except sometimes a certain level of mastery is required to recognize whether someone is skilled at X or not, and to eliminate the possibility that YOU are actually the source of the failure. It's akin to you guys talking about NP encroachment and saying that they do not have the necessary skills to realize when their knowledge is limited, and they could thus be causing much more harm than they think; maybe you are just unknowingly that bad at bed and are trying to reflect your inadequacies on Elizabeths.

I've met plenty of guys like that. Delusion works both way.

Reactions: 2 users
LOL, I'm not defensive. It's just when someone criticizes "most" people, it makes me wonder what makes them think the problem isn't with them.

I see. Most men who were in my circle agreed with me. I'm in Med school now, so I don't have much time to socialize. You won't hear any of us voice our opinions socially because it's not in our best interest.

If you're more comfortable thinking that I'm displacing my inadequacies, please continue to do so. I wouldn't want you to feel badly on my account.

Except sometimes a certain level of mastery is required to recognize whether someone is skilled at X or not, and to eliminate the possibility that YOU are actually the source of the failure. It's akin to you guys talking about NP encroachment and saying that they do not have the necessary skills to realize when their knowledge is limited, and they could thus be causing much more harm than they think; maybe you are just unknowingly that bad at bed and are trying to reflect your inadequacies on Elizabeths.

Dunning-Kruger Effect

I see. Most men who were in my circle agreed with me. I'm in Med school now, so I don't have much time to socialize. You won't hear any of us voice our opinions socially because it's not in our best interest.

If you're more comfortable thinking that I'm displacing my inadequacies, please continue to do so. I wouldn't want you to feel badly on my account.

Now who's the one expressing defensiveness? And in response to a perfectly valid question too. Interesting.

Now who's the one expressing defensiveness? And in response to a perfectly valid question too. Interesting.

I wasn't combative to begin with, so there would be no need for me to be defensive. I usually tend to not pick fights with women and shy away from confrontation. I have no such compunctions with men. It's my failing and has no rational explanation other than early conditioning by my parents.

I did answer your question directly: It isn't just me.

I wasn't combative to begin with, so there would be no need for me to be defensive. I usually tend to not pick fights with women and shy away from confrontation. I have no such compunctions with men. It's my failing and has no rational explanation other than early conditioning by my parents.

I did answer your question directly: It isn't just me.

I don't know, I think your first post in response to me was going for a particular reaction. The post calling me defensive wasn't exactly you shying away either. But whatever. I'll agree to disagree.

Dunning-Kruger Effect

Entirely possible. Let's go back to my original Post: "It's always funny when a guy comes quickly, or doesn't know what to do, or has a small ****, but god forbid you mention a woman's physique or prowess in bed."

Very true. BB only attacks me indirectly, by liking posts that are antagonistic. He rarely condemns me outright. Hi BB.

;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.