Match Day Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
matched to my number 5 pick, and I am excited!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

matched to #4! crazy because i felt i did better at most of the other interviews.

best of luck to everyone!

matched to #4! crazy because i felt i did better at most of the other interviews.

best of luck to everyone!

I feel the same way, I felt like I killed it at my other interviews. But at the end of the day I am just grateful that I got in! may not be my first pick, but it is a pick! :naughty:

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the email around 8:30 am....matched at my second choice! total surprise since I thought they weren't sure about me d/t my lack of inpatient experience!

Matched my #2! Its really weird because its where I really wanted to go but ranked them as #2 as my #1 I thought fit better with my life situation. I sorely regretted my ranking after certification day and wish I had ranked the #2 as #1. I guess life eventually works itself out in the end.

Missed. Really didn't want to worry about the scramble with everything else happening.

--Garfield3d

Matched my #2! Its really weird because its where I really wanted to go but ranked them as #2 as my #1 I thought fit better with my life situation. I sorely regretted my ranking after certification day and wish I had ranked the #2 as #1. I guess life eventually works itself out in the end.

I was in the same boat as you...so rank the matching sorted it out for me!!

Matched to my #1 pick!!

(well I only applied to one place...)

But still, big sigh of relief. :D

Matched to my #3, but I'm happy with that. The setting is still awesome and has a bunch of the stuff I was looking for, plus, I don't have to move so far away from family and my girlfriend.

Congrats to the rising PGY1s! We matched and our current resident just got a fantastic clinical job offer in her desired location, great day for our humble little program.

Matched #1 choice, and they early commit all their pgy1s hell yeh!

Do you mind saying the hospital? Congrats!