Match Day Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For what it's worth, I got my email from the Match at 9 AM, well before the noon time the website indicated back then for results to be released. Granted this was 5 years ago, but I think last year's applicants found out early. I remember a flurry of activity on Facebook before noon. I hope that helps with the countdown -- you may find out sooner than noon.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
18 hours left.....at least there is march madness to take my mind off of it!

Emails may come early, no exact time specified. But results get posted 11 Central time

Last year I got my e-mail at 8:04AM CST, and several of my friends received e-mails around 8AM CST. I'm half-expecting it to come at the same time this year too.

--Garfield3d

you guys are stressing out waaaay too much lol.

I'm not sure how i'll feel either way.

Members don't see this ad :)
let us know if you can sleep..lol..i drank a boatload of starbucks...i know for sure i cant :scared:

lol then you're definitely up for the night! i can pull all nighters with one cup of starbucks frappuchino.

I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out over here. Just let this be overrrr.
Wish I had a xanax....:eek:

I think asking people who paid for the match and went through the entire application and match process to post the scramble list here is no beuno.

I think it fits somewhere between tacky and disrespectful.

I think asking people who paid for the match and went through the entire application and match process to post the scramble list here is no beuno.

I think it fits somewhere between tacky and disrespectful.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Thanks for saying it.

super nervous and i'm not even directly involved! good luck to the class ahead of me at my institution and all of you as well!

About to eat a super late dinner (PST) than call it a night. By the time I wake up, results should be out. If I can sleep!

I'm up and getting ready to eat breakfast with my daughter. I know it's early but I've been compulsively checking my email!

Last year emails came out ~9am EST last year, some people lagged behind a little so don't be scared if you don't get an email by 9:30ish, everyone will receive an email whether matched or unmatched. Good luck!!!

I GOT THE EMAIL! MATCHED WITH #1!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! *doing cartwheels*

matched at my 3rd site and can't be happier :D

Count me in for not matching...really disappointed right now.

no match for me either. i had felt quite confident with my application and interviews. :(

Last edited:
Matched to my #2 (had a difficult time deciding betwee #1 and #2)

Matched to my number 5 spot but still happy as heck!!!! I ranked 7.

Matched my #3

Should be happy but I'm sad I didn't match my top two picks (which are large teaching institutions)

Let's get ready to SCRAMBLEEEEEE!!!

:laugh:

Sigh, I'm debating if I really want to spend more time, money, and energy on this right now. It's 6 in the morning and I just want to sleep and not think about residency.

Matched to my #1! Thrilled and a little shocked. :)

Congrats to others who have matched, and best of luck to everyone who will be scrambling!

Matched to my #1!!! I'm so happy! Congrats to all those that matched