Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I did it a few weeks ago (backround check). It has to be done before we start in September

I have no medical insurance do you think I can get the Hep shot on campus somewhere?

Members don't see this ad.

I did it a few weeks ago (backround check). It has to be done before we start in September

I have no medical insurance do you think I can get the Hep shot on campus somewhere?
I don't have insurance either. i'm getting some shot at the health dpt and the rest I think I have to pay for it

Just out of curiosity, is Loma Linda Fully Accredited yet? I know its a fairly new school, which has graduated its first class last year...so I'm assuming it has reached full accreditation status...correct me if I'm wrong..

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
not yet but maybe by the end of this year. If not than by the end of next year. At the interview they told us about the whole process. UCSD didn't get accredited this year either

As long as the school have either candidate status or precandidate status you're sure you can pass the NAPLEX and the MJPE. Precandiate is the hardest part. LLU will get accredited no doubt about it.

Hey guys!! Any of you received a financial aid package offer yet?

Do you know how long the school day is (8-?)?

Does anyone know how the background check works? Like what they screen for? If someone has done it before.. please let me know.. thanks

All i know is that I passed do they must not screen for minor things like J-walking, speeding tickets, and seat belt tickets. Yes I have received each one of these in the last year.

Do you know how long the school day is (8-?)?

My friends (3rd & 4th) year says that next year we should be going to class from 8-3 next year and we are going to start rotations through some pharmacies starting Y1 instead of Y3. They had to go from 8-5 but did not have any rotations

So I have a question on the background check. I already did it and got a whole bunch of papers in the mail. Now do I have to send some of those papers to Loma Linda myself or did the background check place send it to them directly already?

So I have a question on the background check. I already did it and got a whole bunch of papers in the mail. Now do I have to send some of those papers to Loma Linda myself or did the background check place send it to them directly already?

when are these papers due?

Members don't see this ad :)
i think they are due at orientation- sept. pleaz. correct me if i am wrong.

Hi everyone.. Im not sure if this is the place to post for roomates? But yeah.. ill be attending Loma Linda this fall and I need to find a place :) .. if anyone is looking for a roomate... please PM me..Thanks.. See ya'll in the fall..

I am so HAPPYYYYYY ................SO HAPPY!!!! I finally got IN!!!!!! OMG, i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!! Thank you Buddha!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!:clap: :banana: :biglove: :bow: :love: :laugh: :banana: :lol: :D :)

Hi everyone.. Im not sure if this is the place to post for roomates? But yeah.. ill be attending Loma Linda this fall and I need to find a place :) .. if anyone is looking for a roomate... please PM me..Thanks.. See ya'll in the fall..

Actually, they've reopened the classifieds forum, including housing, etc. It would be better to post there.

I am so HAPPYYYYYY ................SO HAPPY!!!! I finally got IN!!!!!! OMG, i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!! Thank you Buddha!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!:clap: :banana: :biglove: :bow: :love: :laugh: :banana: :lol: :D :)

Congratulations, SpacyFarmacy! So now you don't have to worry about reapplying next year. Enjoy!

Hi, I have a 4 bed/bath house with 3 rooms vacant, one of which is master bedroom. It is about 20 min away from LLU but it is extremely nice and is located in a quiet neighborhood. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will email u with more details.

Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to obtain the intern licence before school starts. I'm working at CVS right now and I wish to get intern pay for summer. Thanks.

I just finished my application for Loma Linda for the 2008 admissions. I was hoping I can get some feedback from those who applied 2007. Can you tell me some of the things you wish you had known about or done differently? Advice for the interview process (besides viewing SDN feedback)? What other things do you want to tell me and other applications for the 2008 admissions?

Thanks! :)

Does anyone know if we are suppose to get finger printed for livescan before or after we turn in our intern lic. app to LLU during first week of school. Thanks!!!