Loma Linda vs Chapman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lepharmsocal

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to choose between these two schools. I like Loma for their strong reputation, alumni network, and school environment, but I'm also considering Chapman because of their location, 3 yr program, and connections within OC area where I want to work in the future.

Thoughts and opinions greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

I’ll set my answer as my default one day, but specifically for pharmacy here’s what you do:

Go to the cheapest school.

What do you call a pharmacy student graduating top of the class at a top institution vs a pharmacy student who graduated bottom of the class at the lowest ranked pharmacy school?

A pharmacist.

Saturation in this job market is real...Save your wallet and limited autonomy by limiting your compounded student loan debt.

Can I get an idea of where they place you on rotations?

Im not going to say I'm happy with LLU but I think I rather go to any school with strong reputation than a brand new school. Even with OC connections, I doubt if you can get a job there, its very saturated. I know a pharmacist in Irvine but has to drive to Temecula for work