Loma Linda University - Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know it sucks huh. Have you started applying for the next cycle just in case?

I got everything ready for MCPHS in Worceter. The program is shorter, cheaper, and will also save me a year of salary. However I would love to go to LLU to stay close to home and for residency opportunities. So no matter what, i won't reapply since I already spent too much of mommy's money on this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just found out that i have gotten accepted to Loma Linda........ is there anyone looking for housing by any chance?

i just found out that i have gotten accepted to Loma Linda........ is there anyone looking for housing by any chance?
Hey, congrats! when did they call you about the acceptance? and what time in the day? My interview was before you and I still haven't heard anything yet :(

So last year i didnt get accepted but I did this year! I have a few questions...

First, how is everyone paying tuition? does anyone know of any scholarships or loans?

Second I am from Texas and ill be in Cali in a few weeks. I need to get a feel for the area and an idea on some apartments. Where do most students stay? I might move in with two of my friends also from texas so I am looking for a place that can hold 3 people comfortably and one place just for me.

Thanks!

so i got a call saying on i'm on alternate. i really thought i'd get in, being a strong faith person. if only i was SDA.

anyways, does anyone know how much they pull from the alternate list? they are asking me to send all of my transcripts even though i haven't been accepted =\..

Wrong thread, chief. You want class of 2015 (2010/2011 application cycle)