LMU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don’t think they have filled up the entirety of the fall class 😂 I think a wave is definitely coming before April

If they have 125 invites out, no additional invites will go out until people decline their seat.

I thought that maybe i saw the interviews didn’t go that late into the previous years but i could totally be mistaken!

I think they’ve concluded interviews this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That was my conspiracy theory, but I’m not sure! Just based on spring acceptances 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
That was my conspiracy theory, but I’m not sure! Just based on spring acceptances 😝
I am hopeful for your theory rather than mine.Lol
I am definitely feeling less interested in LMU a as they days go by. I can’t believe I am saying that, but the larger cohort definitely worries me.

Reactions: 2 users
I am hopeful for your theory rather than mine.Lol
I am definitely feeling less interested in LMU a as they days go by. I can’t believe I am saying that, but the larger cohort definitely worries me.

What do you mean by larger cohort worries you?

So took a break from SDN and then got back on here and saw we may be waiting until April to hear anything? Lol great. Now I’m even more stressed

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think we know for sure if the invites for all the Fall seats have been sent out - just if they were, then we may have to wait until April. But I most definitely hope they're still just selecting people to fill Fall seats and another wave of acceptances is coming soon 😅

I got accepted into my in state, so I will more than likely be pulling my application. I hope y’all get to hear some good news soon!!! ❤️

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
I got accepted into my in state, so I will more than likely be pulling my application. I hope y’all get to hear some good news soon!!! ❤️
Congrats! That’s awesome! I am so happy for you!

• Love
Still nothing at all for me...really confused on what is going on

There isn't a set day that LMU will send out acceptances. I know in the past (not sure if its the case this year) the admissions committee comes together once a month to recommend applicants for acceptance. So anytime between now and April you could hear back. If you are waitlisted you can hear back up until the first week of class.

I have to say they will lose many top applicants if that's really how they do it. Waiting that long after other schools...

I may consider withdrawing my application if I don’t hear anything by early March. Mostly just for my own piece of mind with making a decision between my other offers. At this point, I’ve lost nearly all interest in LMU.

I may consider withdrawing my application if I don’t hear anything by early March. Mostly just for my own piece of mind with making a decision between my other offers. At this point, I’ve lost nearly all interest in LMU.
I just withdrew my application this morning for this reason. I got accepted to 2 other schools already and LMU's inability to provide a timeline stressed me out so much that I lost interest. Plus I'm not a fan of the set-up for 4th-year students and clinics.

Reactions: 3 users
Overall, I think the school is pretty great and I heard that the graduated students are pleasant and knowledgeable. But what sucks is the lack of timeline or updates. I am just hoping that those not interested withdrew and those who are still interested can get the answers they deserve to hear. I’m just a little disappointed in them because I hope that forwarding the timeline this cycle will forward the process but I was wrong.

I understand the frustration of not having a timeline for hearing back from admissions, but please understand the stress they are in with the added cohort and the changes they have to make to admit 2 cohorts now. WesternU applicants last year didn’t hear back until mid to end of March (the last school to send out acceptances/waitlist/denied) and I heard back from LMU sooner then that last year. This whole process helps build patience. I had to stop getting on here last year because it elevated my anxiety of not hearing back. As someone mentioned earlier they have to wait to hear from the Dean as well so it takes some time. I hope everyone would hear back by early March. Like I said every application cycle tests and builds your patience.

Reactions: 5 users
Just got rejected to my in state school & LMU is the last one I have to hear from … the stress is real now

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Is there a visitation day planned for LMU at all? I really would like to visit the school but I still am waiting to hear back if I am gonna be accepted or not

Is anyone going on March 10th? I just registered this morning!

If anyone signs up for the Visitation on March 10th, I will be there and hope to meet you all .

Is there a visitation day planned for LMU at all? I really would like to visit the school but I still am waiting to hear back if I am gonna be accepted or not
It's March 10th but you can set up tours through admissions at anytime

What email? I went and visited on Nov 5. Is this the same thing?
There was an email sent to current students looking for volunteers to help out with the Spring experience day. In the email it said it was for accepted and interviewed applicants. It's the same thing as the Fall experience that happened in November

I interviewed in november and was accepted to spring cohort but unfortunately had to reject my spot and since that I haven’t heard anything (including an email about visits on 3/10)… i just sent admissions an email to make sure i was still being considered for fall 2023

Idk but I didn't get this email either :(
I called admissions recently to make sure I was still being considered for fall (I was admitted to the spring but had to decline my spot) and they said I was still being considered for fall but they couldn’t give me a timeline on when I would here so I’m starting to think this is a sign I will not be accepted