LIU Pharmacy interview invitations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No... The wait is killing me
Do they give out acceptance and rejection at the same time..? I emailed Dan and no reply. Went to the pharmacy building's office and they said ask Dan cus they don't know anything.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh my god im still waiting :oops:

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I got mine!! :)))

So far everyone here that went got in. So technically I think an interview equals acceptance

Anyone pay the conditional drug screen consent request? If so, did you pay $53? Just want to make sure because when I got accepted to Touro it was $25....

Can anyone please tell me about the LIU interview experience and the questions they asked? I have an interview on March 18. Thanks

I paid the 53$
But UNE asked for 47$ so i have to pay both sadly.

So far everyone here that went got in. So technically I think an interview equals acceptance

From the way LIU does it, since im there now. As long as you get an interview and you dont screw the whole thing up, youre in.

I got the acceptance email this Tuesday as well! Still waiting on the formal package in the mail. Did you get yours yet??

I did. It was a simple package. A letter confirming your in the program I hung that up and then information detailing on fafsa, next steps and applying for liu

I got the acceptance email this Tuesday as well! Still waiting on the formal package in the mail. Did you get yours yet??

Congrats!!!! Still waiting anyone have an idea when the white coat ceremony is?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!!! Still waiting anyone have an idea when the white coat ceremony is?

White coat ceremony was supposed to be in march of your first year. But i remember Patrick Campbell say that it was made earlier. So youll see. Its all changing so nobody knows.

As for the current class, it was last week.

White coat ceremony was supposed to be in march of your first year. But i remember Patrick Campbell say that it was made earlier. So youll see. Its all changing so nobody knows.

As for the current class, it was last week.

Oh good to know. I know touro has theirs in September.. I actually prefer that

Oh forgot to come back to say I got accepted too. See ya'll fall. And definitely not interview = acceptance. There were 75 people at the interivew. Im guessing they chunk out 25 and accept 50. Hence 4 interviews, 50 each = 200 accepted. That's just my guess. Also did they give out april interview invitations yet?

Oh forgot to come back to say I got accepted too. See ya'll fall. And definitely not interview = acceptance. There were 75 people at the interivew. Im guessing they chunk out 25 and accept 50. Hence 4 interviews, 50 each = 200 accepted. That's just my guess. Also did they give out april interview invitations yet?
Guessing you REALLY gotta mess up the interview to not get accepted.. I was super nervous and blanked out a bit lol

And they sent out the invitations for March .. I don't think there are anymore interviews after though

Those who submitted e-deposits, can you tell me if you selected the "LIU Special Program E-Deposit" when paying? That's the only one that requires a payment of $500. I just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance!

Those who submitted e-deposits, can you tell me if you selected the "LIU Special Program E-Deposit" when paying? That's the only one that requires a payment of $500. I just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance!

Finally received the formal admission packet! I have the same question as well. Did you get the answer? "LIU Special Program E-Deposit" - is this correct?

Finally received the formal admission packet! I have the same question as well. Did you get the answer? "LIU Special Program E-Deposit" - is this correct?

That's what I paid towards and I'm almost certain that's the one.

Are you a transfer?

That's what I paid towards and I'm almost certain that's the one.

Are you a transfer?

That makes sense since it is the only option available for the amount of $500, I have just paid as well.

Yes, I am a transfer.

That makes sense since it is the only option available for the amount of $500, I have just paid as well.

Yes, I am a transfer.

Do you know if we have to send in separate official transcript and recommendation letter to LIU or is it all done on pharmcas? When I went to profile it says it has not been received ... Just wondering

I paid the 53$
But UNE asked for 47$ so i have to pay both sadly.

Congrats!!!
I receive the acceptance letter this week as well. I have question for drug screening. I already pay $25 for one of the college. Do I have to pay $53 for liu too?

Do you know if we have to send in separate official transcript and recommendation letter to LIU or is it all done on pharmcas? When I went to profile it says it has not been received ... Just wondering

I have same question. I email daniel, no answer. Where do I call to ask all the questions?

Congrats!!!
I receive the acceptance letter this week as well. I have question for drug screening. I already pay $25 for one of the college. Do I have to pay $53 for liu too?
Yeah if you look at the application name for the drug screening. Its different for every drug screen. So youll have to pay and sign in again

I already paid the deposit and it even shows on my bank statement that the payment was received but when I checked my account I don't see any payment history regarding that... not sure if anyone else experiencing this

Yeah if you look at the application name for the drug screening. Its different for every drug screen. So youll have to pay and sign in again

I already paid the deposit and it even shows on my bank statement that the payment was received but when I checked my account I don't see any payment history regarding that... not sure if anyone else experiencing this

yeah, check the payment history as E deposit. It will show up there

We can start applying for the fall semester since March 17th unfortunately it is telling me I am a undergrad which is true and i can't apply for professional classes but I'm accepted to a professional program :/ anyone know what to do and dan got a promotion so he hasn't been answering quickly. I just want to know my future schedule
Grr

I spoke to the office since i go and work there. No matter how quickly you want to register, they will register your classes for you for the first semester. Then the semesters after are all on you for register.
Theres no worry even if you try to apply.

Yea what Steve said. I don't think we have to worry since every p1 student will have same schedule.

Am I crazy for being excited?

Yeah the reason they do that is because they dont want the early admitted students to have a free-for-all to pick from when the last accepted batch only gets the crumbs of the class choices. They will have an orientation before school starts. Its all good in the neighborhood :)
But after the first semester though, let the hunger games commence!

Hahaha! Thanks. Alright sounds fair I'll go to them soon

I'm excited too no worries!

I'm going to call him this Monday. They still haven't responded to my question

Same problem here, MyLIU account indicates the need for recommendation, statement and transcript which were all sent to PharmCAS...

I do see mine posted in MyLIU profile, under account activity.

Anyone receive email from Certiphi drug testing saying it was completed?

Anyone receive email from Certiphi drug testing saying it was completed?

I received my email confirmation 2 days after I completed the drug test. By the way, did you ever get a respond from LIU for the transcript and recommendation concerns in your "MYLIU" account/profile? I also emailed admission, but no respond yet.

I received my email confirmation 2 days after I completed the drug test. By the way, did you ever get a respond from LIU for the transcript and recommendation concerns in your "MYLIU" account/profile? I also emailed admission, but no respond yet.

Yea I emailed them again last night and no one replied.... I will give them a call tomorrow :/

Hey, Daniel Potenzieri got back to me today and told me to ignore what it says on the LIU account because everything is officially submitted through PharmCAS. :)

Hey, Daniel Potenzieri got back to me today and told me to ignore what it says on the LIU account because everything is officially submitted through PharmCAS. :)
Nice! Thank you for sharing this information!

Thanks... ammym. Who is coming on admitted student day, april 3?

Nice! Thank you for sharing this information!
He emailed me back again saying to send a copy of official transcript with updated grades to the admissions office. But other than that, everything else is through pharmcas.

Sent from my SM-G935F using SDN mobile