KYCOM vs PCOM-Ga

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aburnet2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have been accepted to LECOM-seton hill, LECOM-B, KYCOM, and LMU so far. I just had my PCOM-GA interview and since I've been accepted everywhere that i got an interview (except PCOM-GA) I am just going to jump the gun and ask.

It is down to KYCOM vs PCOM-GA. Soooo discuss.......let me hear it SDN. All opinions welcome.

FYI:

KYCOM:loved interview/school. Great fit for me.

PCOM-Ga: seems like good school with good rep, and closer to family.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
thread is useless without PCOM-GA acceptance

Wondering how KYCOM beat out the LECOMs..?

Sent from my LG-E739 using SDN Mobile

LMU - mainly because the 1.5 years of arranging your own rotations doesnt work for me.
LECOM(s) - because they are not right for me either,too many rules for grown ups. Rotations are not to my liking either.

All 3 are good schools just having been to each one, KYCOM fits me the best. I have read the negative stuff regarding KYCOM from SDN premeds and got to say its all unfounded. Ive talked to numerous students (1st, 2nd, 4th years) and I have heard all good stuff. I even have a couple of residents in my hospital that went there and they loved it. Overall go where your going to be happy, and feel at home. Thus far KYCOM made me feel at home, as well as PCOM-Ga. But not sure if I am going to get that acceptance after all lol.