RowanSom vs ACOM vs Burrell vs KYCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hydro2609

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Florida resident here with acceptances to RowanSom, ACOM, Burrell, and KYCOM. No ties to any of the schools or states.
I'd prefer to do my residency in the South, but at the same time I don't want location to determine which school I should go into.
I haven't visited any of these schools, so It's difficult to choose. I wonder if some of you that have more experience with these schools could help me?
Thank you in advance!
:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm most likely going to attend BCOM next year. I would highly encourage you to visit the campus and Las Cruces for one of their campus tours. The city def has small town vibes, but something you maybe interested in is that for clinical years you can do them in Florida. BCOM has hubs there and as a Florida resident you would get priority. Just something to look into. Also, I know the school is fairly new, but they are doing just fine with matching into residency and because retention rate in this region is extremely poor, there are IM and FM residency literally for BCOM students for the taking. I think its a great program, you will get what you need to get out of it and with ties to Florida, you may end up liking it.