Just submitted app, what happens next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idontknowman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So everything was in order, I submitted to 5 programs just moments ago. I read in the FAQs that the status should read "complete" before it gets placed in line for verification. My status, under each program, says received...is this because I just submitted? Or is some other step required? My transcripts were sent from my ugrad school a month ago and I recently got mcat results and had aamc send those to aacpma. Is it just a waiting game now?

Thanks for any help, I really do appreciate it. I'm just so nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

So everything was in order, I submitted to 5 programs just moments ago. I read in the FAQs that the status should read "complete" before it gets placed in line for verification. My status, under each program, says received...is this because I just submitted? Or is some other step required? My transcripts were sent from my ugrad school a month ago and I recently got mcat results and had aamc send those to aacpma. Is it just a waiting game now?

Thanks for any help, I really do appreciate it. I'm just so nervous!
Received probably means transcripts have been received. Otherwise there are also Verified and Complete status.