podiatry pay and school debt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFOJOE315

Reaction score
Just letting pre pods know, podiatry is not a lucrative field if you want to make minimally 200K a year. the income to debt ratio is downhill and I am not even sure why most pods on here is not discussing this topic.400K in debt to make 150K isn't worth it guys. Just a warning as I am sure this discussion will be locked to hide the honest truth of this profession. THINK OF ANOTHER CAREER FIELD TRUST!!! all you have to do is search of current jobs on indeed pay is horrible.

Members don't see this ad.

Just letting pre pods know, podiatry is not a lucrative field if you want to make minimally 200K a year. the income to debt ratio is downhill and I am not even sure why most pods on here is not discussing this topic.400K in debt to make 150K isn't worth it guys. Just a warning as I am sure this discussion will be locked to hide the honest truth of this profession. THINK OF ANOTHER CAREER FIELD TRUST!!! all you have to do is search of current jobs on indeed pay is horrible.
That's all they discuss here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The debt to income ratio is 99 percent of the conversation on the podiatry forums lol…

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
He's onto us.

Wait a minute. Is this an anti-podiatry thread or an anti-Barry thread? Cause that's kind of on you if you went to Barry...

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.