June 19 pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hurahman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone received there scores yet for June 19?

Im extremely anxious....How long till we get them...

two weeks, three weeks????

HELPPPPPP!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Gah! I'm just ready to get my scores! I want to see them before I submit my PharmCAS application!! I want to know that I did well so I can move my brain on to the next task!! This sixth week is hard. I've been *relatively* patient until now. Now I just want them!!

Same here! I want to see something higher than a 60%, so I know I can submit. This is torture!

Members don't see this ad :)
man i just started getting annoyed with the waiting.But they are mailed now so i can chill again and just wait a few days. knowing they will be here in a few days makes waiting easy.

i really hope that i got in the 90's i only have a 3.37 gpa so i need something to show im a worthy canidate:)

Good news!!!!!

I called Pearson, and they said the score reports were mailed today!! :)

HEY ! good looking out! nice you just made my day haha im so excited to get back scores that are just gonna depress me! what is wrong with me this was my first time taking it, but still holding out hope :xf:

yea my chest is killing me lol....i feel like i cant breathe...because I havent even started studying for the one in aug yet...even though i signed up for it just in case. As long as I get higher than a 65 ill be happy.

Hey I called Pearson and the representative told me that the scores were mailed out yesterday (Tuesday) but the online reports won't be available until Friday. So you might get your mailed in report before the online version becomes available.

can someone help me? I dont understand why on the PCAT website it says that we can request official transcripts? transcripts of what? I thought that all we had to do was put our top three schools OR pharmcas when we registered for the test and that was it. do we have to send transcripts too?

Members don't see this ad :)
can someone help me? I dont understand why on the PCAT website it says that we can request official transcripts? transcripts of what? I thought that all we had to do was put our top three schools OR pharmcas when we registered for the test and that was it. do we have to send transcripts too?
When you were choosing where to send your scores, aka transcripts, you needed to select PharmCAS as one of the recipients. If you did not and just chose your top three school it will not be on your PharmCAS profile.

When you were choosing where to send your scores, aka transcripts, you needed to select PharmCAS as one of the recipients. If you did not and just chose your top three school it will not be on your PharmCAS profile.

i guess im in trouble then lol. i sent it to my three schools. is there anyway I can send it now to pharmcas?

btw I also called and the lady told me they were mailed today and that she wasnt sure when the online scores were coming up. so they all say something a lil different. I guess at least we know they were sent.

I called Pearson a few days ago in regards to whether or not you need to designate Pharmcas as a recipient. They said as long as you have designated a school that participates in Pharmcas then they will mail a copy to Pharmcas.

I called Pearson a few days ago in regards to whether or not you need to designate Pharmcas as a recipient. They said as long as you have designated a school that participates in Pharmcas then they will mail a copy to Pharmcas.

phew..

oh ok thanks Ive heard some people say that too, hopefully it does get sent. the lady I spoke with earlier told me that Pharmcas should be getting the scores by monday or tuesday and it will show up that they are received by then.

" PharmCAS will use your PCAT CID to match your PCAT scores to your application file. Your PCAT CID is supplied by Pearson and is different than your PharmCAS ID. If you do not report your PCAT CID, PharmCAS cannot send your PCAT scores, if any, to your designated pharmacy schools. "

What is this PCAT CID? Is it the candidate ID on your pcat admission ticket?

If you take a 2nd round of pcat, do they give you another CID?

Since I'm bored and feeling silly, I'm going to propose a haiku contest about Pearson and the PCAT.

Pearson scored the tests
Hooray! I hope they will be
In my mailbox soon.

Last edited:

This is in case you want to add non-PharmCAS schools later.

Not down for maintenance for me. I keep checking like every hour though, lol.

I did call pearson and was told they were mailed out today and they would be available online sometime friday.

The lady at pearson also told me to not waste my 20 dollars buying the personal score report when I should get it in the mail at the latest on Saturday.

lol.

In these tough economic times, random people over the phone are looking out for ya.

Trust me, if for some reason they posted the scores tonight, I'd pull out my credit card and type in those numbers faster than the eye could see.

Dang now it's working for me too. I was getting hopeful. I won't have my mail for a while so I think I am buying the score report when it is up.
I agree...my credit card is on standby if/when it goes online. I can't handle the wait. I just started studying again for the August date and man I really want some good news....I don't want to study for the PCAT again...

Same. I don't want to take it again.

I didn't register for the Aug test in hopes of having a good score.

I figure if I don't like my score then I will pay an extra 50 bucks when registering.

I finished all the sections with a couple minutes to spare and I feel overall good about it, but you never really know on these things.

Even the quant section, which was the hardest for me when studying, I even completed it on time and felt ok about it.

Needless to say, when I think about it, my heart starts racing.

Bah. I need to get back to studying this biochem, my final is on friday, lol.

Same. I don't want to take it again.

I didn't register for the Aug test in hopes of having a good score.

I figure if I don't like my score then I will pay an extra 50 bucks when registering.

I finished all the sections with a couple minutes to spare and I feel overall good about it, but you never really know on these things.

Even the quant section, which was the hardest for me when studying, I even completed it on time and felt ok about it.

Needless to say, when I think about it, my heart starts racing.

Bah. I need to get back to studying this biochem, my final is on friday, lol.

my biochem midterm is tomorrow lol

Biochem seems to be a popular spring/summer course i took it spring semester and of course my final was on June 21 making my life hell studying for the pcat and biochem at the same time. hopefully i studied for the pcat was well as i did for biochem( i got a 4.0 with an A on final YAY! lol):D

I scheduled all my classes for the summer to be in July so I could focus on the PCAT. I'm hoping thats gonna pay off when I see my score.

I have some questions about PCAT. First, I am planning on taking the June 2011 PCAT. By spring semester of 2011 I will have already finished Gen chem I & II, Bio I & II, Orgo I & II, A&P I, Microbio, and Calc I. I would like to apply in september 2011 for the fall 2012 class.

Does this mean I will apply with my june 2011 PCAT score?. Let's say I do not get a very good score on that june PCAT, can I take it again in october and January of the following year(2012) and send the scores in again?

Do they make the decision right before you start school or is it a couple of months before?

thank you.

Didn't arrive with the mail in SC today (~11am). At least the mail comes early; if it's not here tomorrow I'll still know by noon ($20 lighter). Hope to see scores arriving closer to Pearson!

I have some questions about PCAT. First, I am planning on taking the June 2011 PCAT. By spring semester of 2011 I will have already finished Gen chem I & II, Bio I & II, Orgo I & II, A&P I, Microbio, and Calc I. I would like to apply in september 2011 for the fall 2012 class.

Does this mean I will apply with my june 2011 PCAT score?. Let's say I do not get a very good score on that june PCAT, can I take it again in october and January of the following year(2012) and send the scores in again?

Do they make the decision right before you start school or is it a couple of months before?

thank you.

why would you wait until 2012 to take it again? I would say its to late to wait to 2012 pcat scores even ones early in the year. i would suggest taking it again in august or october if you want to use it to apply for 2012 admissions

also no scores in grand rapids Mi :(

Last edited:
Nothing in East Tennessee, either. Has anyone else been completely worthless since yesterday? I was fine until yesterday. :hungover:

Yea, haha. The anticipation is intense. Good thing I have a final tomorrow to get my mind off of the PCAT.

at this point im just trying to keep myself busy so the time goes by faster. There is no way i'm gonna shell out a twenty spot to see them online tho

anticipation may be killing me but im still frugal lol

No dice in Ohio today :( Wasn't REALLY expecting it to come today since we're sort of far away from Texas. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I feel like I can't finish ANYTHING up until I get those scores and know whether or not I need to take it again...hoping for an 80+.

Off I go to meet with my prof to discuss him writing my final LoR :) Wish me luck..

They said the online personal score reports would be up on Friday.

Now does this mean Friday sometime they post them,

Or do they post them tonight in preparation to have them up by Friday... I may be frugal, and a cheap college student like everyone else, but I'll gladly give pearson $20 at any given moment to see my scores. lol.