June 19 pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hurahman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone received there scores yet for June 19?

Im extremely anxious....How long till we get them...

two weeks, three weeks????

HELPPPPPP!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

It states "pending" on the request transcript page. The page you are referring to, which is also the correct page, is supposed to state "No Test Score Exception," until they are posted. I can also imagine their site is getting plenty of traffic, haha.

This is ridiculous. I took the PCAT for the first time and I really want my scores.

In the back of my mind I keep thinking maybe they lost them, but I don't see how that would be possible. lol

They need to hurry and get here so I am not sitting here thinking somehow my scores are lost cause I really don't want to take that test over again....

Let's hope to getting our scores soon and getting good ones.

It states "pending" on the request transcript page. The page you are referring to, which is also the correct page, is supposed to state "No Test Score Exception," until they are posted. I can also imagine their site is getting plenty of traffic, haha.

ok phew! I am starting to get irrational.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you click request transcripts on there it will say pending grade still

Does your screen actually say "pending"?

Just curious because mine says:

"No Test Score Exception There are no test scores in your profile." and then the instructions to contact them to get a new user ID if I had taken the test and the scores had not been invalidated.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh I am just trying to relax.

I wonder how much traffic the PCAT site is getting from desperately impatient test-takers checking to see if the scores are up yet! I'd love a flashing statement on the page telling us that the scores won't be up til X date and time and to wait to check back then. (of course that won't stop a lot of people from obsessively checking anyway).

Hey guys,

Once you get your scores for the June round, could those of you who took the Pearson practice exams do a comparison of your real scores? I want to see how accurate the distribution is as I am taking mine in August.

Thanks!

Will do. Since I'm curious about the subject, I may compile and analyze the data to see the overall direction of deviation among us StudentDoc people.

so how much does it cost to see scores online? how do i buy it

https://tpc-etesting.com/pcat/login.aspx

use the same info to log in like you did to register and pay.

I believe it is $20 and you click on "personal score report" and they sell you the .pdf file of your report. (I think - I have not done this before).

On a related note -arrrgh - 730am MDT and still no scores up! We pack up our wireless router tomorrow night and then I am stuck checking on my phone (which is better than nothing but I would prefer to be able to see it on a big screen and print it out). Last mail is tomorrow or Weds and now I seriously doubt those scores will come in the mail before it goes in limbo during our move.

Is it weird that I look under the personal score report it says that "There are no tests scores in your profile"?

Is it weird that I look under the personal score report it says that "There are no tests scores in your profile"?

I think that is what mine says.

The box is titled something like: Test Score Exception.

If you go under the ordering transcripts tab, it will show you which test score dates are pending - you should see the June 19 date in the pending section.

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to call them and ask when they might get around to clicking a button on their computer to post our scores.

Wouldn't it be great if there was some glitch and the scores did not post online yet but we all got our reports in the mail today? Would save some money....

Oh well, off to do what I am supposed to be doing today instead of checking the computer every 30 minutes. Hopefully I can get my mind off of the scores for a while.

I just called Pearson and they said nothing has been released yet. They hope to get the scores released by Friday.

I want to call them and ask when they might get around to clicking a button on their computer to post our scores.

I assume anyone waiting to register for August would already have to pay the late fee so I don't know what else Pearson would be waiting for :rolleyes:

not till FRIDAY!! your kidding me, this is crazy what is going on. This is the latest anyone has had to wait in like 3 years.

I just called Pearson and they said nothing has been released yet. They hope to get the scores released by Friday.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so sick of waiting!

I wonder what exactly they mean - this response could be interpreted a few different ways:

1.) We are so far behind, I hope we will even be able to be released by Friday.:whistle:

2.) They will most likely be released on Friday.:lame:

3.) Stop calling us you *****s. :bang:We SAID 5-6 weeks. On Friday, it will have been six weeks. They should be out by then, but they could be out in ten minutes. But we aren't going to tell you! :poke: Instead we will give you our nice, canned call center response.

4.) Dude, I'm just the call center employee. I really don't give a rat's ass about your test score. I heard it would be by Friday, but who knows? And I'm really too hungover to bother actually confirming this.:shrug:

They didn't say why, but they said that hopefully, we will be able to get them by Friday meaning either online or mail by then.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so sick of waiting!

I wonder what exactly they mean - this response could be interpreted a few different ways:

1.) We are so far behind, I hope we will even be able to be released by Friday.:whistle:

2.) They will most likely be released on Friday.:lame:

3.) Stop calling us you *****s. :bang:We SAID 5-6 weeks. On Friday, it will have been six weeks. They should be out by then, but they could be out in ten minutes. But we aren't going to tell you! :poke: Instead we will give you our nice, canned call center response.

4.) Dude, I'm just the call center employee. I really don't give a rat's ass about your test score. I heard it would be by Friday, but who knows? And I'm really too hungover to bother actually confirming this.:shrug:

ROFLMAO - thanks for the comic relief.

Crap, now I can go run errands I guess. Sooo glad I am traveling with my laptop and staying places with wifi.

If i gotta go through another week of constantly checking online im going to go crazy :smuggrin: lets hope they get it together down there, they dont realize how this just racks your brain! even though I know i didn't do well I still want them! haha

I know! I probably would have been content to wait for six weeks, then I heard about how previous testers got their scores less than five weeks after they took their test, and grr... :/

Does Pearson automatically send your scores to Pharmcas for the school codes that you listed when you registered for the exam? The reason I ask is because I am in the process of completing my Pharmcas application, and when I click on Official Tests, I get this message:

"In order for your PCAT scores to be added to your PharmCAS application, you must request that they be reported to PharmCAS. Once your scores are received, the test date(s) will appear below. Your scores will not be visible; only the test date(s) received will be displayed for you."

Based off of this, is it reasonable to say that Pharmcas does not have my scores from my Jan 2010 test? I thought it was standard for Pearson to send your scores to your Pharmcas profile, unless I am mistaken and Pearson only sends your scores directly to the school codes you provided. Bottom line, you do have to request a PCAT score transcript to be sent to Pharmcas? Thanks for the help.

not till FRIDAY!! your kidding me, this is crazy what is going on. This is the latest anyone has had to wait in like 3 years.

I wouldn't be surprised if they laid some people off and now the people still working have to do the work of two or three people. It been happening a lot in this economy.

Does Pearson automatically send your scores to Pharmcas for the school codes that you listed when you registered for the exam? The reason I ask is because I am in the process of completing my Pharmcas application, and when I click on Official Tests, I get this message:

"In order for your PCAT scores to be added to your PharmCAS application, you must request that they be reported to PharmCAS. Once your scores are received, the test date(s) will appear below. Your scores will not be visible; only the test date(s) received will be displayed for you."

Based off of this, is it reasonable to say that Pharmcas does not have my scores from my Jan 2010 test? I thought it was standard for Pearson to send your scores to your Pharmcas profile, unless I am mistaken and Pearson only sends your scores directly to the school codes you provided. Bottom line, you do have to request a PCAT score transcript to be sent to Pharmcas? Thanks for the help.
If you selected for your June test scores to get sent to PharmCAS from what I understand the 'trascript' that PCAT sends includes your previous scores. So as long as you selected PharmCAS as one of your recipients then it'll all be good.

If you selected for your June test scores to get sent to PharmCAS from what I understand the 'trascript' that PCAT sends includes your previous scores. So as long as you selected PharmCAS as one of your recipients then it'll all be good.

Well shat, I didn't do that. I filled in 3 codes for 3 schools I am hoping to apply to.

One more question for those that may know the answer. May I request that my PCAT scores be sent to additional schools AFTER I have taken the exam? The answer seems like it would be an obvious yes, but I just want to be sure. I'd like to send my Jan 2010 scores to a few additional schools.

https://tpc-etesting.com/pcat/login.aspx

use the same info to log in like you did to register and pay.

I believe it is $20 and you click on "personal score report" and they sell you the .pdf file of your report. (I think - I have not done this before).

Hmm, When i click personal score report this comes up:

No Test Score Exception

There are no test scores in your profile.

If you have taken the PCAT within the last five years, chose to score the test, and your test scores have not been invalidated by Pearson, please contact PSE Customer Relations at 1-800-622-3231 or [email protected] to get a new User ID.

Can't find where i can purchase.

Hmm, When i click personal score report this comes up:

No Test Score Exception

There are no test scores in your profile.

If you have taken the PCAT within the last five years, chose to score the test, and your test scores have not been invalidated by Pearson, please contact PSE Customer Relations at 1-800-622-3231 or [email protected] to get a new User ID.

Can't find where i can purchase.

It means they are not available yet.

UofK,
If they are PharmCAS schools I'm 95% sure that you only need to send your scores once to PharmCAS. If you pay the extra money to send your June test scores to PharmCAS (since you did not include PharmCAS in the three free ones) then both your June and January (or all other scores) will be sent.

Originally I was planning on waiting for the snail mail scores, but I've grown more anxious now and think that $20 is worth it.

Last edited:
you guys are seriously crazy. how is that hard to wait for the pcat scores? i dont understand.

My logic would lead me to believe they will be online wednesday night at the latest. Pearson is certainly not going to take over 7 weeks for us to receive it in the mail, as they would lose money in that situation by having to give out free personal score reports. That being said, they will probably be mailing it out wednesday at the latest, giving them a buffer for the mail to arrive. Usually they post them the same day they mail them, but sometimes late at night, so we will know soon enough. Just trying to allow for some peace of mind.
Also, as far as the reasoning behind the time lag, I would attribute it to them switching the system over to a computer based one for october, and maybe a recent layoff (as someone else suggested) due to the economy.

UofK,
If they are PharmCAS schools I'm 95% sure that you only need to send your scores once to PharmCAS. If you pay the extra money to send your June test scores to PharmCAS (since you did not include PharmCAS in the three free ones) then both your June and January (or all other scores) will be sent.

Sweet. Great info good sir (or madam :cool:).

My logic would lead me to believe they will be online wednesday night at the latest. Pearson is certainly not going to take over 7 weeks for us to receive it in the mail, as they would lose money in that situation by having to give out free personal score reports.

What makes you think this? Do they guarantee that we will get them within six weeks :)soexcited:)? I thought that we were totally at their mercy. If you know something I don't, for the love of God, please share. I am dying here.

Lol, if some of you guys can't wait, why not take classes in summer like me so your mind is away from the PCAT? Better yet, go on a long vacation or somewhere that isn't in contact with civilization...

Gah! I'm just ready to get my scores! I want to see them before I submit my PharmCAS application!! I want to know that I did well so I can move my brain on to the next task!! This sixth week is hard. I've been *relatively* patient until now. Now I just want them!!

Lol, if some of you guys can't wait, why not take classes in summer like me so your mind is away from the PCAT? Better yet, go on a long vacation or somewhere that isn't in contact with civilization...

Finished ochem 10 days ago, bought a 700 page novel and am getting ready for a 600 mile move with a husband, four kids, and a dog. Movers come tomorrow. Grand canyon this weekend. Still it is stuck in my head. Like others I was ok until I started checking this thread every day.

Hoping a house full of packers and loaders will keep me busy.

Anyone else keep hoping the pearson site will go down for maintenance?

...Hoping they will post our scores online tonight.

:/

THE AGONY!

I, too, am going nuts from the waiting. Thing is, even though I have things to do and have been doing them, the spectre of the PCAT score hangs over *everything*. Come on, Pearson!

Yeah that's how I feel.

I'm finishing up Biochem and Pchem right now and on top of that I'm working. It's still driving me nuts. lol

Because just like everyone else, I'm sure, the pcat score is the only unknown variable in all of this.