January 2008 Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JamesL1585

TheAntiSavior?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the scores will be out in the next 2 weeks or so... why? B/c I said so...

Oh, I better back that statement up with evidence... lol But last year the scores were sent to the testakes in 5 weeks, and I think the same goes for this year.... lets cross our fingers!! I have interviews waiting to happen b/c of this stupid PCAT!

Members don't see this ad.

OMG! I am so happy! I never expected such wonderful news.

Oct. 07 vs. Jan. 08

Verbal 90 :D -----> 99 :hardy:
Biology 78 -------> 69
Reading 56 -------> 53
Quantitative 8 -------> 61 :hardy:
Chemistry 54 -------> 82 :hardy:
Composite 61 :oops: ----> 90 :hardy:

Oct. 07 vs. Jan. 08
Biology 78 -------> 69
Reading 56 -------> 53

Congrats!! That's great. Just wonder how much did study in between the exams?
You reading score didn't change much, and neither do mine. I guess it's a proof that reading score is hard to improve in short period...
Wow... your verbal score is excellent!!! Congrats..!!

Oct. 07 vs. Jan. 08

Biology 78 -------> 69
Reading 56 -------> 53

Wow your verbal really bumped up all of your scores. I wish I had a 99 in verbal or in any section for that matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
It wasn't the verbal sectiont hat 'bumped up' things here. The most significant differences between the two scores are the massive increase in the Quantitative section (ithad to be a bubbling error on the first one!) and the substantial increase in the Chemistry section. Those 9 extra points in Verbal aren't really going to matter all that much, but the other sections are showing huge increases.

Great job, cuedee!

Congrats!! That's great. Just wonder how much did study in between the exams?
You reading score didn't change much, and neither do mine. I guess it's a proof that reading score is hard to improve in short period...
Wow... your verbal score is excellent!!! Congrats..!!

I'm not sure how much time I spent studying. I just did whenever I had a spare moment (waiting rooms, lunch, etc.). I think I made a bubbling error on the math section the first time.

Wow your verbal really bumped up all of your scores. I wish I had a 99 in verbal or in any section for that matter.

My verbal section carried me on both tests but my improvements in quant and chem really helped. The 99 made up for the 9 points I lost on the biology section.

It wasn't the verbal sectiont hat 'bumped up' things here. The most significant differences between the two scores are the massive increase in the Quantitative section (ithad to be a bubbling error on the first one!) and the substantial increase in the Chemistry section. Those 9 extra points in Verbal aren't really going to matter all that much, but the other sections are showing huge increases.

Great job, cuedee!

Thanks! I totally agree that it was all about the quant and chem sections this time.

I'm not.

so I need it by friday.... HURRY POST OFFICE!!

All I can think of now is...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Check your mail!! got mine just moments ago! :)

First time scores:

(percentile)
Verbal 98
Biology 99
Reading comp 89
Quant 72
Chem 69

Composite 96 :) :)

Writing 4/3 (is the mean score given the mean for all test takers?? I'm confused what these number are)

My chem score is a little sad, since I ran out of time and left about a dozen blank! But over all I am very happy with my composite:love:

First time scores:

(percentile)
Verbal 98
Biology 99
Reading comp 89
Quant 72
Chem 69

Writing 4/3 (is the mean score given the mean for all test takers?? I'm confused what these number are)

My chem score is a little sad, since I ran out of time and left about a dozen blank! But over all I am very happy with my composite:love:

WOW! Congrats UBCmicrobi!!!

Where are my results!?!?! Am I the last person here that hasn't got them yet ?!?!?:(:(:(

You're in Vancouver and haven't gotten your results yet? Looks like you'll have to wait another weekend.

Thanks BTW, I'm really happy and surprised by my results!:)

Yeah, I live in Burnaby... sucks that I have to wait another 2 days... I am getting wayyyyy too anxious!!!:eek:

I'm on the same boat as you pharmbeauty, in burnaby and no scores yet. Monday?!?!

First time scores:

(percentile)
Verbal 98
Biology 99
Reading comp 89
Quant 72
Chem 69

Congratulations!

You're in Vancouver and haven't gotten your results yet? Looks like you'll have to wait another weekend.

Thanks BTW, I'm really happy and surprised by my results!:)

Just got my scores today... too bad I couldn't use them... F__K

verbal : 416 75
bio: 460 98
RC: 419 79
QA : 425 86
Chem: 436 92
comp: 431 93

*First time taker.

My bro is "hmmmmmm" on SDN... he got 97 comp...

Can't apply to any US schools this year too cause didn't apply to pharmcas early enough = I'm GGed.

Just got my scores today... too bad I couldn't use them... F__K

verbal : 416 75
bio: 460 98
RC: 419 79
QA : 425 86
Chem: 436 92
comp: 431 93

*First time taker.

My bro is "hmmmmmm" on SDN... he got 97 comp...

Can't apply to any US schools this year too cause didn't apply to pharmcas early enough = I'm GGed.

that does suck which school were you applying for anyways?

i got my scores today as well, I got a disappointing 64 composite score:(, but i guess i can learn from this one and do better next time