is anybody taking Part 1 exam in May/June ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kisukr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if any taking NDBE part 1 exam in may/june, so that we can discuss some topics.

Thanks
Kishore

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your encouragement:).I got this depression because of my performance on tests in Anatomy and CVS physio.Yesterday I did CVS physio very thoroughly from Kaplan video lectures.Dr.Robert has explained things very nicely.But I don't know what is wrong with me, when I am solving questions I am unable to correlate those big big terms and logic behind that.
That's OK I will try my best.
I need one more suggestion- where form you did histology section of Anatomy?I am strucked with small questions like main elements in growth of alveolar process, epithelium kind of things.
Please continue replying after your exam.Don't forget us...
Thanks and all the best for you

For histology I only used kaplan first aid nbde and decks. To help me visualize things, I used a histology atlas.

Hi ,
Any one can please suggest whether USMLE Respiratory physiology is good or not? It is very vast in that USMLE notes.Which one is good for Resp.Physio?
Thanks

Dentbaby, Kaplan notes should be enough for physio, use other sources if you don't understand the basics.

I'm finished physio, took me a bit longer than I hoped but at least I'm done.
This means that, as planned I'm two days ahead of schedule. I don't know what to do w/ this extra time. Should I do exams? review immunology, biochem, mocrobi/path. I feel like I should review microbi and path again (for like the 10th bloody time):bang: I feel good about physio, and that it'll pull the biochem score up, but microbi and path are still weak (when I think about it carefully, I don't think I know anything...). I'll sleep on it and let you guys know...

6 days to go....

Members don't see this ad :)
Huggies,
Thanks..I was wondering Kaplan notes means Kaplan NBDE 1 review book, right??I have already done basics from USMLE lectures.I don't want to spend time on respiratory from USMLE.

It's good..You have completed the syllabus before ur schedule.So, do the question papers.Get the recent ones and do it.Otherwise do Rudman's question papers.Worth doing...Many of my friends said M&P is the tough section now a days.So do questions...My suggestion in these 6 days is do decks 1 time and question papers 1 time.Don't read now.*0%of the questios are from decks , but you should understand and read decks...
You know better than me..Sorry if I said more..:idea:

I ahve one more question-how come you have revised 10 times within 4 months of time frame?May be I am sleeping on the subject??
Dentbaby, Kaplan notes should be enough for physio, use other sources if you don't understand the basics.

I'm finished physio, took me a bit longer than I hoped but at least I'm done.
This means that, as planned I'm two days ahead of schedule. I don't know what to do w/ this extra time. Should I do exams? review immunology, biochem, mocrobi/path. I feel like I should review microbi and path again (for like the 10th bloody time):bang: I feel good about physio, and that it'll pull the biochem score up, but microbi and path are still weak (when I think about it carefully, I don't think I know anything...). I'll sleep on it and let you guys know...

6 days to go....

hey everyone,

Feel so tired this morning, but excited at the same time, next week at this time, it'll be all over and I won't know what to do w/ my self. Maybe for old sake's time I'll come down to my office and read a bit..... NOOOOTTTT:D
I think I'll do what the first nations do, and build a celebration fire in my back yard, and BURN all my books... and then of course the results will come back, and I'll have to buy another set :laugh:

Last edited:
Sorry for bad suggestion.Your plan is very good.

Huggies please tell me how come you have completed 5-6 revisions in small time frame?
Can I revise atleast 2-3 times in a period of 1 month?Because I think I will complete my first reading by July 31st , so I will have only one more month to revise everything.
How many days have you allotted for Anatomy and DA totally from the beginning?
Respond only if you have time.Otherwise we can discuss after ur exam.....

4 more days to go;(

i have finished reviewing most of things except anatomy and patho, and some other parts(endocrine, pysio)!

i wont be able to finish a complete exam but concentrate on the review and solving some question (more qaulity with less quatity of Q)

hope this will help, what about you guys?

Hey Ninety, good to hear from you, I'm not the only one doing the countdown.

I'm cutting down on the exams as well, I think at this point it's a bit of a waste of time, so instead I'm just reviewing. I'm also saving anatomy (and DA) final review for last. Though I'm freaking out... that I won't finish on time.
Today I reviewed some charts I made for bacteria, parasites, warms and that really helped solidify things in my mind. However when I looked over one exam, it didn't have that many q's from any of the info I just spent hours memorizing:annoyed:. After that I went back to dental decks and reviewed viruses and neoplasm, b/c there seems to be alot of q's on that. Tomorrow I'll review immunology and all the weird pathology illnesses that they insist on asking about. I still want to find time to go over few things in biochem.

Monday I'm flying out to the city where I'll be writing the exam, so I'll lose the morning traveling but I'll definitely be reading every chance I get, except when I'm driving to the airport :laugh: I won't be bringing much clothing but my carry-on will sure be heavy. I'm not checking anything in either, in case they lose my books. My exam is on wed, so I'll have couple of days to review. I'll bring my computer so I'll update you.

Ninety is your exam mon or tue?

hey good luck to all who have their xam in next week..

rip off the xam:diebanana:

just have this faith that after all this studying for many mnths, we are well prepared to answer all the questions:thumbup:....

Hi everyone,

it makes me feel better to know that u guys have ur exams next week too, mine is on Tuesday, and I'm gonna be done reviewing Kaplan lecture notes and decks tomorrow, so the last 3 days I'll focus on the huge amount of notes I've been taking which includes all those info that just needs to be stuck in my mind as well as those tiny ugly details that I never seem to remember :mad:

Huggies, I can imagine how difficult and time consuming the whole flying thing is, but as u said try to read whenever possible and dont be upset about the time that is lost, coz after all u've been studying for months now and u deserve to have atleast few hours of relaxation or let me say "not studying"

anyway guys we r close! hang in there! :D

Hi,

Can anyone explain this to me?
What changes in the extracellular fluid compartment are caused by prolonged sweating?

1. A decrease in volume and an increase in osmotic pressure
  2. A decrease in volume and a decrease in osmotic pressure
  3. An increase in volume and an increase in osmotic pressure
  4. An increase in volume and a decrease in osmotic pressure
  5. I am thinking that sweating means losing hypotonic fluid.So ECF becomes hypertonic, so water moves from ICF to ECF.Ofcourse compensation is still less than the lost ECF.So ECF decreases.But how come osmotic pressure increases?
  6. The osmotic pressure of the filtrate at the end of the proximal convoluted tubule is
    1. greater than that of plasma.
    2. much less than that of plasma.
    3. about the same as that of plasma.
    4. greater than that of the filtrate in the descending portion of the loop of Henle.
Please explain the concept of Osmotic Pressure.Everywhere , when I see osmotic pressure I am doing mistakes.
Thanks

Hi,

What changes in the extracellular fluid compartment are caused by prolonged sweating?

5. I am thinking that sweating means losing hypotonic fluid.So ECF becomes hypertonic, so water moves from ICF to ECF.Ofcourse compensation is still less than the lost ECF.So ECF decreases.But how come osmotic pressure increases?
  6. The osmotic pressure of the filtrate at the end of the proximal convoluted tubule is
    4. greater than that of the filtrate in the descending portion of the loop of Henle.
Please explain the concept of Osmotic Pressure.Everywhere , when I see osmotic pressure I am doing mistakes.

Thanks

osmotic pressure increases as the solution becomes more hypertonic, and it has more conc, of salt in the comparment, as the lost solution is hyotonic, which has less salt, so salt increases in the ECF, therefore the effective osmolarity increases, therefore cell shrinks. thats wht ive understood. just correct me if I am wrong.

i will be doing renal physiology today

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi ,
You will be relieved in 5 days.That's great..You will definitely come out with flying colors:luck: I know how painful situation you have overcome and giving the exam....
How you have managed with your pregnancy?Now a days I am getting sharp pain all the day on right side around 6 th intercostal space.I went my doctor and she said that it's all because the baby is pushing the liver and gall bladder and sitting for long hours is add on for that.
Xacreality, I should not miss my exam at any cost due to my pregnancy problems.Now a days taking Tylenol 500mg every day to manage this.I am now in my 24 th week only.How should I manage for around 13 more weeks.It's a long journey in terms of this pregancy but not interms of exam..I should finish my exam and get 90+ at any cost.Please suggest some thing to manage these pains and alll.............

Hi everyone,

it makes me feel better to know that u guys have ur exams next week too, mine is on Tuesday, and I'm gonna be done reviewing Kaplan lecture notes and decks tomorrow, so the last 3 days I'll focus on the huge amount of notes I've been taking which includes all those info that just needs to be stuck in my mind as well as those tiny ugly details that I never seem to remember :mad:

Huggies, I can imagine how difficult and time consuming the whole flying thing is, but as u said try to read whenever possible and dont be upset about the time that is lost, coz after all u've been studying for months now and u deserve to have atleast few hours of relaxation or let me say "not studying"

anyway guys we r close! hang in there! :D

hey dentbay

you are doin the usmle video lectures for physiology, i guess..

I need a favor..my set does not have the endocrine lectures:smuggrin:..could you mail me the videos, i can take them on yahoo..if you do not have a problem,right now I do not have the patience to go and find them on net.
please help me if you can.
im msgn you my email address on sdn.

Hi,

Thanks

I can explain it to you if the answers for 1). 1, and 2) 3, let me know what the answers are.

Huggies,
Your answers are correct, just now I understood that if Osmolarity increases it is hypertonic and It's osmotic pressure increases.
For the 2 nd question, I think whatever the reabsorption occuring PCT is losing Isotonic solution.i.e water moves to compensate NA+, K+ , GLUCOSE, CL- movement.So I think that is isotonic fluid finally at the end of PCT.So if sotonic fluid moves out there is no change in osmotic pressure.So plasma O.P= PCT osm pres.

Am I correct with my explanation?
Thanks

I can explain it to you if the answers for 1). 1, and 2) 3, let me know what the answers are.

No problem.I can send you that , but I have to create a yahoo id to do that>i will do that as soon as possible.
hey dentbay

you are doin the usmle video lectures for physiology, i guess..

I need a favor..my set does not have the endocrine lectures:smuggrin:..could you mail me the videos, i can take them on yahoo..if you do not have a problem,right now I do not have the patience to go and find them on net.
please help me if you can.
im msgn you my email address on sdn.

Huggies,
Your answers are correct, just now I understood that if Osmolarity increases it is hypertonic and It's osmotic pressure increases.
For the 2 nd question, I think whatever the reabsorption occuring PCT is losing Isotonic solution.i.e water moves to compensate NA+, K+ , GLUCOSE, CL- movement.So I think that is isotonic fluid finally at the end of PCT.So if sotonic fluid moves out there is no change in osmotic pressure.So plasma O.P= PCT osm pres.

Am I correct with my explanation?
Thanks

YOU got number 2, Not sure if you understand number 1. In this question you're losing sweat, which contains more water than sodium. The following will happen:

-ECF volume will decrease b/c you're losing something despite whether it's isotonic or hyper/hypotonic
-ECF osmolarity will increase b/c the loss was not isotonic, meaning you lost more water than sodium, which means that you left more sodium in ECF which will make that compartment more osmotic (more particles than water)
-ICF volume will now decrease because , increased osmolarity in ECF will pull water out of the cell, and shrink it.

It's critical that you understand wether you're gaining something or losing it. If the same solution was added (more water than sodium), opposite would happen:

-ECF volume would increase b/c you're adding something regardless of what it is
-ECF osmolarity would decrease b/c you added more water than sodium, even though you're adding sodium
-ICF volume would increase b/c now in comparison to ECF, ICF's osmolarity decreased and it will pull water out of ECF
-Sodium amount would increase b/c despite the fact that you added more water than sodium, you still added some sodium, but
-Sodium concentration would decrease b/c you added more water than sodium and in effect diluted the sodium you had in ECF.

I hope this is how you understand it, it's not just what the solution is, but weather it's going in or out and how it compares to different compartments in the body.

Last edited:
YOU got number 2, Not sure if you understand number 1. In this question you're losing sweat, which contains more water than sodium. The following will happen:

-ECF volume will decrease b/c you're losing something despite whether it's isotonic or hyper/hypotonic
-ECF osmolarity will increase b/c the loss was not isotonic, meaning you lost more water than sodium, which means that you left more sodium in ECF which will make that compartment more osmotic (more particles than water)
-ICF volume will now decrease because , increased osmolarity in ECF will pull water out of the cell, and shrink it.

It's critical that you understand wether you're gaining something or losing it. If the same solution was added (more water than sodium), opposite would happen:

-ECF volume would increase b/c you're adding something regardless of what it is
-ECF osmolarity would decrease b/c you added more water than sodium, even though you're adding sodium
-ICF volume would increase b/c now in comparison to ECF it's osmolarity decreased and it will pull water out of ECF
-Sodium amount would increase b/c despite the fact that you added more water than sodium, you still added some sodium, but
-Sodium concentration would decrease b/c you added more water than sodium and in effect diluted the sodium you had in ECF.

I hope this is how you understand it, it's not just what the solution is, but weather it's going in or out and how it compares to different compartments in the body.

huggies
the water which is moving into the compartment from ecf to icf in first condition where we loose hypotonic solution, water is moving by simple diffusion down the concentration gradient, because due to loss of hyoptonic solution, more water is lost, water in ECF is less than is ICF, there water moves from higher concentration of water in ICF to lower concentration of water in ECF, but you said water moves from icf to ecf because there is decrease in osmolarity in ecf..r u sure?

dentbay

the fluid that enters the proximal tubule is 300mOsm, and this is the conc of plasma,

because what enters the bowman capsule is ultrafiltrate plama (same conc of dissolved substances as of plasma, except proteins), as protein are impermeable.
so osmolarity of filtrate is 300mOsm.

for a freely filtered substance, ratio of filtrate conc/plamsa conc =1,
there bowman capsule has same conc as plasma

if u hve usmle lecture notes, its given in the renal process chp, ubder heading fluid entering bowman capsule.

i hope this helps.

huggies
the water which is moving into the compartment from ecf to icf in first condition where we loose hypotonic solution, water is moving by simple diffusion down the concentration gradient, because due to loss of hyoptonic solution, more water is lost, water in ECF is less than is ICF, there water moves from higher concentration of water in ICF to lower concentration of water in ECF, but you said water moves from icf to ecf because there is decrease in osmolarity in ecf..r u sure?

I hope you're referring to this statment:
-ICF volume would increase b/c now in comparison to ECF it's osmolarity, (ICF's osmolarity) decreased and it will pull water out of ECF.

I was referring to ICF's osmolarity not ECF? Please let me know if that's what you were talking about. That's second condition not first. Please clarify.

Also you are correct in the diffusion concentration, I just wanted to keep it simple w/o adding hydrostatic pressure to it or talking about resting cell membrane potential. I had a hard time wrapping my head initially around osmolarity, and had couple of people msg me about it. This is how I keep it simple in my head, and always manage to get the questions on it right on exams. What do you think?

Last edited:
Hi Goyal,

What Huggies said is correct, because whenever you lose hypotonic fluid , the ECF has less fluid because it has lost some fluid.
But the lost fluid is hypotonic, so the concentration of solute is more in ECF compared to water.So it has less water concentration.So water moves from higher concentration from ICF to compartment with lower concentration of water , ECF.That's why cell shrinks.
For the second question, what is asked in the question is what happens at the end of PCT?So you should think abt ultrafiltrate and also what is happening in PCT before moving to Henle's loop.
I can explain this to you in abetter way--- Suppose if u take Ascending limb of Henle , there no water reabsorption but very high reabsorption of Na+ and Cl - into the medulla.If you consider only Ascending limb and compare with Plasma actually ascending limb is hypotonic as it's solutes have moved out but no water has moved out into the medulla.Hope this clears......
dentbay

the fluid that enters the proximal tubule is 300mOsm, and this is the conc of plasma,

because what enters the bowman capsule is ultrafiltrate plama (same conc of dissolved substances as of plasma, except proteins), as protein are impermeable.
so osmolarity of filtrate is 300mOsm.

for a freely filtered substance, ratio of filtrate conc/plamsa conc =1,
there bowman capsule has same conc as plasma

if u hve usmle lecture notes, its given in the renal process chp, ubder heading fluid entering bowman capsule.

i hope this helps.

Hi,

well, the worst part for me was the morning sickness which subsided in the second trimester, so I am really thankful for that, otherwise yes, ur gonna feel so many different feelings and aches and discomforts, nothing is that bad but it certainely makes u feel uncomfortable, this is what they call "joy of pregnancy" :rolleyes: lol, any way the most important thing is ur motivation and I can see that u r ready and committed to this exam so no matter what I'm sure that ur gonna be able to do it, always remind urself that u still have plenty of time and if one day u were not feeling that well its ok to take it easy and rest or read something more easier or even review what u already read, try to make a plan roughly now and dont be upset if u didnt follow it, coz really the last few weeks are the key, and planning those is the most important part, my only advice to u is to stay active, go for a walk or move around the house, this will not only refresh u and help u go back to ur books but also benfeicial to ur body and will help it be ready for delivery, eat well, sleep well, and most importantly relax! the exam is not the end of the world and all what matters now is u and ur baby.

take care and study well :)

Just finished going over pathology in kaplan first aid. I really feel much better about the section. This morning I went over virology/immunology and antibiotics in the decks. I still have couple hours left and will skim through neoplasms again. I'm still itching to go over biochem a bit more in USMLE notes. I don't think Kaplan/usmle first aid are enough.

Tomorrow I'll go over dental anatomy, I was initially giving it 2 days, but I think one day should be enough, and than I'll have more time for anatomy or any other final minute reviews. I'm really getting anxious now. In my mind the last review of DA/anatomy meant the end for me... and now here it is.
On one hand I wish I had more time, but on the other, I don't think I could do it one more day. I've set up a plan for the review and now it's coming to an end. Looking back at how much I have learned and how much I still don't know, one extra week of studying just wouldn't make a difference. I would really need at least a month, and I would read entire review books for each subject (like path, biochem, immunology etc). I think getting better indepth understanding of these subjects would make a difference.

So, I hope you all had a good day...

I have clarified my self and I want you to know this exactly becos it's very important...

Oxygen Content is equal to Total oxygen concentration in entire blood.So oxygen concentration and content are equal and it is called partial pressure of oxygen.PO 2 is decreased in Hypoxia that is total oxygenation of tissues is decreased in Hypoxia.But Oxygen dissolved in plasma of arterial blood is PaO2 which is the main element that is reduced in Hypoxemia.Hypoxemia is mainly due to ventilation perfusion differences and acidois.But Hypoxia can be due to amny reasons.
Then the O2 bound to Hb is called Saturated O2- SO2.
In Anemia PaO2 is not decreased , SO2 is also not decreased but oxygen content decreases because of lack of Hb content.
In CO poisoning PaO2 do not decrease, Hb content donot decrease but Total Oxygen content / oxygen concentration decreases as SO2 is decreased because of CO saturation to O2 binding sites..
Hope this helps

I have clarified my self and I want you to know this exactly becos it's very important...

Oxygen Content is equal to Total oxygen concentration in entire blood.So oxygen concentration and content are equal and it is called partial pressure of oxygen.PO 2 is decreased in Hypoxia that is total oxygenation of tissues is decreased in Hypoxia.But Oxygen dissolved in plasma of arterial blood is PaO2 which is the main element that is reduced in Hypoxemia.Hypoxemia is mainly due to ventilation perfusion differences and acidois.But Hypoxia can be due to amny reasons.
Then the O2 bound to Hb is called Saturated O2- SO2.
In Anemia PaO2 is not decreased , SO2 is also not decreased but oxygen content decreases because of lack of Hb content.
In CO poisoning PaO2 do not decrease, Hb content donot decrease but Total Oxygen content / oxygen concentration decreases as SO2 is decreased because of CO saturation to O2 binding sites..
Hope this helps

Hey dentbaby, had to read it couple of times before I got it, thanks for that explanation, hope you got my private msg.

Hi Huggies,
Just now I came form Emergency Room and everything went normal.I did not get ur private message.If you don't understand about my message regarding oxygen , please let me know.I will give detailed explanation.Today morning I was very sick, so had no patience to type in detail.
Thanks
Hey dentbaby, had to read it couple of times before I got it, thanks for that explanation, hope you got my private msg.

Hi Huggies,
Just now I came form Emergency Room and everything went normal.I did not get ur private message.If you don't understand about my message regarding oxygen , please let me know.I will give detailed explanation.Today morning I was very sick, so had no patience to type in detail.
Thanks

Too bad you didn't get my msg, my internet connection wasn't good, but I actually suggested that you go to the hospital if you're not feeling well and are worried. Also ask your doctor for a way to get in touch w/ her/him or someone else if you're not feeling well, on weekends. I'm glad everything is ok, just take it easy rest of the day.

Well guys, another day gone....:help:

I got sidetracked this morning w/ some exam questions and extra review material. Then around noon started working on dental anatomy. I remembered things well, but the sheer volume of material, and the fact that it didn't come as quickly as I remembered it, made me extremely panicky. At one point I thought I was going to have a panic attack. I was honestly hyperventilated (not enough to lower my levels of P-CO2 too significantly:D ) but I had a really hard time focusing and was really worried how I was going to pull myself together for the next couple of days to cover anatomy.
Fortunately, the more I reviewed the more comfortable I became w/ what I knew and managed to come down. I still need couple of hours to finish the decks, which I will do tomorrow morning. But I managed to review all of it in about 11 hrs (mind you reading similar info in 3 different sources, but repetition is great).

Tomorrow I have to pack, I don't know when I'm going to find time for it?:scared:

stress reaches highest level in me:( and 2 more days to go

i have just arrived in the city where i will be examined and hope for good peroformance on exam day

best luck for all

i have just arrived in the city where i will be examined and hope for good peroformance on exam day

best luck for all

Hey ninety,

I think our exams are on the same day, mine is on Tuesday! I hope we all do great, we have to relax now and remind ourselves that its gonna be overrr sooooon! :thumbup:

best of luck :)

best luck for all

Ninety you're not the only one, every few minutes I have to tell myself to just calm down, I'm freaking out big time. This is probably the first time where I've studied for an exam and feel totally unprepared. I feel like any moment now I will break down and have a nervous break down. Inside I'm cursing the moment I ever decided to do this.

hey

good luck to all!

I am stuck with CNS, did that in anat too, doin again in ohysio, but i still think my basics are nt clear,

are we suppose to know the tracts and the pathways in detail?
doin cns frm usmle frst aid n dent essentials....:scared:

any suggestions?
wht bout neurophysiology?:confused:
i think kaplan notes r just not enough, they do nt give the basic understanding...
only 4 weeks left wth me, still havnt done patho:eek:...god help me

happy studying to all!

Good luck to all of you who are giving the test this week, you deserve the score you have been working for !!! :thumbup:
Go for it !!! :)

Thanks everyone for ur sweet wishes :)

I am surprisingley calm, and can't wait till it ends! I've always hated the last day before any exam, coz I get confused and dont know what to review, I've been reading my own notes since saturday and I think that's all what I'm gonna do...

Huggies, good for u that u r relax and hope u take advantage of the extra time u got. best of luck for u and for Ninety..

I hope we all keep in touch after the exam :)

thanks to all of you,

sorry i couldnt log in yesterday since i was too busy, anyway although it is too late but i wish you (Xacreality) an excellent grade

and huggies, our forum mod. :) wish you all the best tomorrow, since both of us will be doing it almost at the same time

and for all of you guys lets come again once you have your grades so that others can benefit from by comparing between each preparation and its result

This morning I finished going over the 2005 exam, I feel hopeful, like it's possible to do well. Tonight I'll go over one more exam. I just came back from the test center. It's in a big mall, I wanted to see where it is, so I wouldn't stress about it tomorrow. There was a small room, w/ whole bunch of cubbies crammed together... I freaken hope it's not where I'm writing it tomorrow... I expect a corner office w/ a view of the ocean. I didn't pay $250 to be squeezed like sardines :laugh:.

So now I'll go and review more "stuff" and mostly I'm excited to go and write it tomorrow... dread turns to excitement...that's unexpected, we'll see how I feel tonight.

Last edited:
hello Huggies,

I use to read all those conversation of yours and i found you very determine and hardworking.
I am preparing for my NBDE1 and while i was studying it just came into my mind of your exam date and i thought it's over by now.

Any way you have one more day to take exam.
Good luck:thumbup: for your exam....
God bless you and you will do well :xf:
Bye..

I wish you all the best for your exam.Tomorrow you will post here by saying that you are going to get the better score than you have expected.God will be there with people who are really determined.We all pray for you.:xf:
All the Best :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hey all you..

waiting fr ur updatesss...

i ave exactly 1 mnth left, kind of freaking out, but ..nt tht much as I was expecting..
doing endocrine today, reading it frm a textbook, so easy to understand, as last i read endocrine was in year 2003 when I was in 2nd year of dental schooll...almost 6 years...so after reading frm text book, finding it easy to memorize..

good luck to all

huggies and ninety good luck fr tomm... will pray hard fr u tomm..

xactreality how did ur xam go?

This is going to be my last update before the exam. I just went over last released exam. I'm not reviewing anymore. The more I review, the more I freak out...seeing how much I don't remember. Next couple hours I will go over some questions that I marked on last couple exams, that I found difficult, and .... THAT'S IT. :eek:

I am so excited to go and write this exam...my brain simply can't take anymore information ....although, if I do have some time left, I will go over couple things in microbi again :laugh:... as you see it never ends.

Think of me tomorrow as I'm sweating buckets.

xactreality, congrats on being finished...let's talk on thursday
ninety, you and I are in it together babe...let's ROCK!