is anybody taking Part 1 exam in May/June ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kisukr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if any taking NDBE part 1 exam in may/june, so that we can discuss some topics.

Thanks
Kishore

Members don't see this ad.

Huggies, congratulations on your score even if your not completely satisfied with it. If you were to retake, what would you do different? Would you use other sources? Would you study differently? Thanks in advance for reply

ya, i got my score..

it is 87! i aimed at 90 but unfortunately i got -3 grades

anyway, i am still happy of not getting low 80s and now it is time for NBDE II

best wishes for all and i more than glad to answere any Q, if any =)

dr37: thanks for your feelings :)

Congratulations on your score Ninety, as you said 87 +3 is a 90.... jejeje A lot of people would be very happy with your score.
Thanks a lot for all the help you have provided us throughout all this thread.

I wish you the best in your future plans :)

Hi NINETY,

Congrats on your great score of 90 (-3), that's a fantastic result :)
You can now relax, and start prepping for part II, I will have to do it too, but I won't start until after January. When are you hoping to write it?

Raluca if I had to do it again, and I'm still thinking about it, I would organize myself better. I found that as I reviewed each section, i would know it really well, but as it got closer to the exam I didn't have enough time to reread all the info. I had notes, but I don't like reading notes in my hand writing. So I would writes notes on the computer, and also, if I didn't understand something, I would write down exactly which source I used to get clarification, specific page. I wasted so much time looking for info that I knew I understood at one point. I think I would still use first aid ndbeI, but I would have an extra binder where I would keep all the extra summery notes. As you get closer to the exam, you can't read long info, you need good summaries, that make sense. Hope this helps, good luck w/ your studies.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations on your score Ninety, as you said 87 +3 is a 90.... jejeje A lot of people would be very happy with your score.
Thanks a lot for all the help you have provided us throughout all this thread.

I wish you the best in your future plans :)

thanks and wish you all the best

Hi NINETY,

Congrats on your great score of 90 (-3), that's a fantastic result :)
You can now relax, and start prepping for part II, I will have to do it too, but I won't start until after January. When are you hoping to write it?

Raluca if I had to do it again, and I'm still thinking about it, I would organize myself better. I found that as I reviewed each section, i would know it really well, but as it got closer to the exam I didn't have enough time to reread all the info. I had notes, but I don't like reading notes in my hand writing. So I would writes notes on the computer, and also, if I didn't understand something, I would write down exactly which source I used to get clarification, specific page. I wasted so much time looking for info that I knew I understood at one point. I think I would still use first aid ndbeI, but I would have an extra binder where I would keep all the extra summery notes. As you get closer to the exam, you can't read long info, you need good summaries, that make sense. Hope this helps, good luck w/ your studies.
Thank you very much Huggies! I will try to follow your suggestions. Good luck with your pedo residency application!

hi eveyone, i am in my final 3 weeks and really freaking out.....all the experiences shared here are really helpful ,thanks so much. i am currently doing the asda papers( released ) can anyone tell me till which year do we have released papers? since i have upto 98......thanks in advance...and congratulations to all who achieved their goals...

REQUEST SPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE DONE WID EXAM
Hey I need a favour....I am looking for some released and rememebered questions.....there are different threads on the forum about these qs disscusion but as my exams is so near, it takes a lot of tym to go through each forum and find exact answer...its so confusing coz everybody reply wid diffferent answer......So plz if anybody have proper released exams with answer key..plz plz upload or send me email....my email is [email protected].