Interviews for 2010!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To put it simply yes....but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't take interviews seriously.

Members don't see this ad.

Very good!! What did you like about it? I interview there soon ... mind telling me what sorts of things they asked? What to brush up on? I hear some interviews are laid back and some try to throw you off. Congrats again.

I loved Temple, all of the faculty and admission personel were very friendly and accomidating. I was also impressed with the facilities and the overall general direction the program is heading. My interview was really laid back, they didn't grill me with healthcare or ethical questions. I was asked why podiatry, why temple, and then just questions about my present research and other questions about my file (it is open file.) They truly just want to get to know you and make sure you are a good fit for the school. Also, to answer your question about scholarships, Temple grants them with the acceptance package. I hope this helps, good luck at your interview.

I loved Temple, all of the faculty and admission personel were very friendly and accomidating. I was also impressed with the facilities and the overall general direction the program is heading. My interview was really laid back, they didn't grill me with healthcare or ethical questions. I was asked why podiatry, why temple, and then just questions about my present research and other questions about my file (it is open file.) They truly just want to get to know you and make sure you are a good fit for the school. Also, to answer your question about scholarships, Temple grants them with the acceptance package. I hope this helps, good luck at your interview.

The best part about the temple interview was the two free nights at the double tree. I wish all the schools would do this!