Hubby-Wife both doctors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sunny123 said:
I'll fedex some over ASAP, COD accepted. ;)

Ok sunny. I'm waiting :p

Members don't see this ad.

sunny123 said:
Wait a second, what do I get in return huh??

:laugh: nice people share :p

Hmm. Well, if you ever come to Maryland, I'll introduce you to cute indian gals. How's that?

Members don't see this ad :)
tinkerbelle said:
:laugh: nice people share :p

Hmm. Well, if you ever come to Maryland, I'll introduce you to cute indian gals. How's that?
Ummm tempting I must say, but can these girls cook??? mmm???

sunny123 said:
Ummm tempting I must say, but can these girls cook??? mmm???

hmm. you'll have to see for yourself :p

sunny123 said:
Stay awhile Tink, drink some chai, have a laddoo, and post away! :D
:laugh: :laugh:

tinkerbelle said:
hi desikudi :) I guess I haven't been in the Indian forum much lately. There are so many interesting threads in here! How have you been?

Yeah, I thought this new avatar was cute :p
I'm fine... :)

sunny123 said:
Sunny starts driving to Maryland.
Sunny you are going to Maryland?
Milhouse_Senalando.jpg

What about me? I thought we are best friends :( ..leaving me all alone in TDOT.
bartmilhouse.gif

ps I'm bart..nah nah nah booboo

tinkerbelle said:
I can sort of see your point. But even if you marry another doctor, you'll still have non-medical stuff to talk about. I mean, you must like other things besides medicine.. so talk about those interests. And would you actually be interested in hearing about how your husband/wife spent all day writing code or runng cable wires through some silly office building?

I know wht you mean...but that is y i specifically said "work-talk" not "all talk", and ofcourse we are not just going to talk abt work all the time... ;)
And yeah I would be interested in knowing how he ran cable wires thro' some silly office building :D ....if not..then can i really expect him to be interested in how my day at the pharmacy went? These are things you learn...
At first, you learn to listen even when you are not interested
And then, slowly...you will get interested...if you really care....
His work is part of his life..and so are you...
:) :) ;)

tinkerbelle said:
not all engineers talk about that boring stuff :D
true.....my sis is an engineer and she talks well...hmmnnnn...I mean she is not"duh"..when I talk dentistry to her.......

I dunno.....I feel my husband should be capable of intelligent conversation.......excellent orator and a good writer........

Members don't see this ad :)
oh....!good!mein to baach gaya ,yaaro!chootkara to mila!!!!see i'm dumb these days! :laugh: :laugh:
meetlife said:
I dunno.....I feel my husband should be capable of intelligent conversation.......excellent orator and a good writer........

prady said:
oh....!good!mein to baach gaya ,yaaro!chootkara to mila!!!!see i'm dumb these days! :laugh: :laugh:
u were never on the list.......

who do you guys have on your lists??

a Famous People
b Girl/Guy next door :)
c Bad Girl/ Bad Boy types :cool:
d Girl/Guy you are currently stalking :rolleyes:
e Best Friend you are secretly in :love: luv with
f Someone filthy $rich$
g Someone who will soon be filthy $rich$
h All Cute Girls/ Hot Guys :love:
i Someone that fulfills all the requirements on your "perfect match qualities" list
j Your soulmate(/s?) who doesn't(/don't) know you exist...<ouch!> :oops:
k My parents handle my list--ask them :luck:
l My list includes all homo sapiens and any species remotely related to them
m Only indian people are allowed on my list.... :scared:

"I don't have a list" is not an option.... :p :D
who wud you put on it if you decided to make one....?

Pakorah said:
Hey loser, LOOSEN UP YOUR TURBAN
star%20spangled%20turban.jpg

you said that ^ ^ ^ in response to my "who's on your list" question? I thought the question was pretty simple to understand.....What is wrong with your reasoning.....? I feel so sorry for you.....Because you have no idea what to say...and you spent time finding that pic...and it makes no sence to put that on here :laugh: . Gosh ....go back to 1st grade....then you can learn how to make sense of things and give normal resonable answers...and 1st graders also like to catfight...so you'll feel right at home.... :thumbup:

BTW..what you wrote is very offensive...if you don't know what the turban signifies...don't say anything about it....for your own sake.....

sunny123 said:
I got a pakorah on my list.
:laugh: :laugh: then you need all the :luck: good luck :luck: in the world

Pakorah said:
Hey loser, LOOSEN UP YOUR TURBAN
star%20spangled%20turban.jpg
Dear Pakorah,Respect yourself.please.listen to yourself talking.I guess you do not realise what you have done.There is no dearth of fanats like you.These kind of comments do not make an iota of difference to any religion or its values.Sadly we can not always blame bad parenting.I guess its more of an adjustment problem or some deep rooted psychological problem.I feel sorry for you.thats all,I can just sympathise.

hopeful05 said:
:laugh: :laugh: then you need all the :luck: good luck :luck: in the world
I didn't say what kind of list it was (ie. acceptable, rejectable, etc. ) ;)

What's not to understand about your post I do know what the turban signifies because I hail from the "PIND"
I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

go... get a life,u...... born loser!whatz the idea of posting these things & playing with peoples' sentiments?man.... what type of a person r u? ..... a saddist?
Pakorah said:
What's not to understand about your post I do know what the turban signifies because I hail from the "PIND"
I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Pakorah said:

Exactly.....thats what i asked you....my post was easy to understand....but your reply to it made no sence....it was as if i asked do you like dogs? and you reply..i just drank milk....so just like that makes no sence..its not a rational conversation...the same way your posts here on SDN are not rational at all....
And if you did know what the turban signifies you wouldn't write what you said...or maybe you do know what it signifies and yet you wrote about it with blatant disregard and disrespect....
And I can't believe you hail from a pind..seems more like you hail from a zoo....a wild zoo....because your rationalization has not evolved.....
And it seems like a person like you would say -" I can only please one person each day. " Let me guess...the one person you please everyday is YOU..yourself....But that was pretty obvious from your temperament...how can you ever do something for anyone right...some people are just selfish....they think the whole world revolves around them...and people should confirm to their standards...and whoever doesn't ..they call them a looser....which i still think is the worst thing to say....because everyone has something to offer...i mean i wouldn't even call you a looser....because there must be somehting that you are good at....like the worst person can make a great surgeon or something and save lives....?!!