Howard University School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If anyone has been rejected before an interview how long did it take for you to get the letter. I haven't heard anything from Howard, I didn't interview there and I am sure they are done with interviews yet I haven't gotten any notice of my application status. I wanted to make sure this was abnormal before I try and give them a call

I'm in the same exact position as you are right now. I submitted my pharmcas application in November and haven't heard from them since.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same exact position as you are right now. I submitted my pharmcas application in November and haven't heard from them since.

I submitted my application in November also but in December I got a letter from them telling me that I am missing 2 pre reqs which I am currently enrolled in. I hope I don't get rejected because I didn't finish the pre reqs as yet.

But since I am not the only one still waiting I guess I don't have to call. If you hear anything cinnamoroll let me know

I submitted my application in November also but in December I got a letter from them telling me that I am missing 2 pre reqs which I am currently enrolled in. I hope I don't get rejected because I didn't finish the pre reqs as yet.

But since I am not the only one still waiting I guess I don't have to call. If you hear anything cinnamoroll let me know

I also received a letter from them saying that I was missing a prereq class and my PCAT score. The prereq class was for the speech requirement. I emailed to Ms. Celia Williams back in August asking her whether the interpersonal communication class would satisfy the requirement or not and she said yes. I completed the course this February and took the PCAT in January. I know according to pharmcas, we need to have our prereqs done by spring. Other than that letter, I haven't heard from them since. At this time of the year, I figured we'd be expecting a rejection letter by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yikes you guys also in the March 25 group have got acceptances already? Man, doesn't look too good that I haven't gotten anything back yet. Well I'll give it another week or two to see what happens...I'll hope for a waitlist.

Congrats to all of those who've received there acceptance letters. I interviewed with the March 25 group and I'm on the Waitlist, this is really frustrating. :(

woohoo! Just got my letter from Howard and I see now why they waited to send mine out. Apparently I need to somehow take calculus before august due to their giving me conditional acceptance since I only have 3 credits of it not 4...pshaw, so HOPEFULLY I'll be seeing you other guys in the fall if I can get this whole thing sorted out :)