How many people go to the Parties during orientation and after test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I don't play little girl games like that.

At least when I was on the market I was always the pursuer. If the person I liked wasn't interested, I moved on to someone else. I'm not going to run around like a fool for someone who just wants to play games.

but see you're a level above the average person (which is why we're like the joker and batman), I'm talking about plebs

Members don't see this ad.

At least when I was on the market I was always the pursuer. If the person I liked wasn't interested, I moved on to someone else. I'm not going to run around like a fool for someone who just wants to play games.
I don't think he's referring to you necessarily, or even most women. But many women see un-availability as more desirable in a man. It's good that you, and hopefully many other woman, don't do that.

Most women want to date ^up in terms of income and prestige, so I don't know who girls in med school are gonna date, whats more prestigious than physician? Astronaut? The young half of my class- the 22 and 23 year old girls still post crap on their Face Book about finding the perfect guy, most of the non trads 26-29 seem desperate and happy to get a look from anybody. Most of the guys here seem to go after nursing or PA students, and there is no shortage of nursing or PA students wanting to date a med student. Lastly, it is sooo easy to hook up in med school, people are so stressed out they will f*ck anything. 3rd year must be rough, its like everybody from their class is trying to screw somebody from our class.

I've come to observe that the majority of women, not all though, in med school have a huge diva attitude, even when their looks or bodies are nothing special. They think they are above other women because they are smart. It's kinda nauseating to see and you just gotta feel bad for them --"look at me world I'm in med school and I'm entitled to Prince Charming" all you other guys eff off

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
but see you're a level above the average person (which is why we're like the joker and batman), I'm talking about plebs

Please tell me I get to be the Joker.

Well then the average person in a ***** lol. I'm talking about what behavior I see is healthy - and going after unavailable people is destructive and unhealthy IMO.
I also tend to see that a lot of times men seem to not be able to tell the difference between flirting and being nice. At least I've had many confuse my intentions :smack: So I have a feeling that some of this is getting lost in translation.

Also lol at EMDO. I married down :p

Reactions: 3 users
Not buying it
Yea I've seen it happen first hand. I got a girlfriend, and some of my female friends became a lot more touchy-feely all of the sudden. I'm not even sure they were aware they were doing it.

Reactions: 1 user
Yea I've seen it happen first hand. I got a girlfriend, and some of my female friends became a lot more touchy-feely all of the sudden. I'm not even sure they were aware they were doing it.
Because they can do that without things getting weird/sexual. It's not that they are trying to get in your pants, sometimes a chick just want a platonic touch.

Reactions: 1 users
Because they can do that without things getting weird/sexual. It's not that they are trying to get in your pants, sometimes a chick just want a platonic touch.

No, a lot of the time when women see you are with another woman, they definitely become more interested. Everybody wants what they can't have. And they don't want what they can, people are weird and backwards like that.

For someone who is a girl and dates girls you are surprisingly bad at understanding them

Reactions: 2 users
For someone who is a girl and dates girls you are surprisingly bad at understanding them

Never ask a woman for advice on how to attract women, they just don't get it.

I think it's telling that all the women here are pretending that this doesn't happen, but the guys here know it does.

I mean, I think this is blatantly obvious to anyone who has ever been to a party. Some dudes bathe in female attention, the rest of us are left with nothing. And it's a positive feedback loop: getting female attention --> getting more female attention, as women wonder why other women are into certain guys.

Maybe straight girls are just a completely different breed lol. I've never had any problems :shrug:

Maybe straight girls are just a completely different breed lol. I've never had any problems :shrug:

Think of bishes like Oxygen and dudes like Hemoglobin macromolecules: the dudes exhibit what we call "positive cooperativity." When one Oxygen binds to a Hb, then the Hb gains affinity to bind further Oxygens. Dudes and bishes work the same way: when a dude (Hb) binds to a bish (Oxygen), he becomes more attractive to other bishes (Oxygens).

The worst is married guys in med school who deliberately take off their rings around chicks to flirt for attention and pretend they're not married.. And then later claim you were hitting on them when their wife finds out. Saw this when I went to the bar with buddies.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
As another engaged guy... this definitely happens. Not with everyone, but I think it's generally true that people want what they can't have.

Think of bishes like Oxygen and dudes like Hemoglobin macromolecules: the dudes exhibit what we call "positive cooperativity." When one Oxygen binds to a Hb, then the Hb gains affinity to bind further Oxygens. Dudes and bishes work the same way: when a dude (Hb) binds to a bish (Oxygen), he becomes more attractive to other bishes (Oxygens).

ark this is by far the most accurate and valid comparison I've seen you make on this site. bravo

Reactions: 4 users
That actually makes a lot of sense. Good analogy.

yeah dude, being engaged is like cat nip for women

I've never understood this but for some reason being in a relationship definitely makes guys more desirable for some girls. As soon as I've got a girlfriend within a week at least 1 or 2 classmates who were previously friends will ask for my number and suggest going out. Never fails.

Maybe I should wear a fake engagement ring to get female attention lol.

Lol might actually work.

You had to say bishes....

Reactions: 3 users
Not sane women. Why would you waste time awkwardly pursuing someone who is 100% unavailable?

In my experience, some men and women who are looking for a purely platonic relationship will open up and be more social with people who are clearly off the market, because they feel like there is less of a risk of their friendliness and joking around being misinterpreted as flirting. They aren't hitting on their married and engaged classmates, they just feel safer being friendly and outgoing around them.

Not to be cynical but no one is ever 100% unavailable.

I agree though that sometimes this might be happening. Although the opposite happens just as frequently at least in my experience.

The worst is married guys in med school who deliberately take off their rings around chicks to flirt for attention and pretend they're not married.. And then later claim you were hitting on them when their wife finds out. Saw this when I went to the bar with buddies.
According to this thread that would be counterintuitive. Which I also happen to agree with.

Here's another reason why women can flirt with guys in relationships and have it be beneficial to them: it's a win/win. What do I mean? Let's say they're receptive to your flirting, ok great, got what you wanted. Ok let's say they're not: " Oh no I wasn't flirting, he's engaged, of course I knew, I was just being friendly."

This is perfect.

It all makes sense now.

Does that mean you're methemoglobin?

Just find whatever the dating equivalent of methylene blue is and you'll be fine

LOL that was just in pathoma

Ark I think this marks the beginning of your conquest, you keep up comments like that hemoglobin one and we're talking baller status in a year

I was thinking of Testosterone but this forum says that's a bad idea.
Yeah once your natural test production shuts down and you end up with ***** tits you'll really rethink the roids. Testosterone won't make a guy with aspergers not have it, he'll just be a h
jacked guy with aspergers. What you need to do is be the best you you can be and hook up with a girl that is into whatever that is, not use roids and TRP to be some douchebag you're not and maybe get a girl or two that are buying what you shouldn't be selling in the first place.

I was thinking of Testosterone but this forum says that's a bad idea.

Ok come on now! Unless your lifts are pretty good(lets say 1500+ total), then there's really no point in that

Going after unavailable partners is pathological behavior.
Yeah, wanting something only because someone else wants it is pretty unhealthy and childish. Toddlers and dogs will try to steal their playmate’s identical toys because they perceive them to be more valuable than their own; I would consider it to be pathological if a mature adult exhibited similar behavior with their relationships.

This. I’m not a masochist; being off the market or showing disinterest are turn offs. Like most reasonable people, if the person that I’m pursuing is unavailable or uninterested, I don’t **** around and make an ass out of myself; I immediately lose interest and move on.

There are a lot of celebrities that I do not personally find attractive. Their attractiveness is not increased by the fact that they have thousands of fans who are absolutely enamored with them. When they get married, I don’t suddenly feel some primal urge to fill a locket with their hair from eBay and stalk their hotel rooms so that I can sing them sweet passionate love ballads. Partly because I’m a terrible singer and no living creature should ever be subjected to that kind of torture, but mostly because despite the fans, marriage, inaccessibility, and wealth that supposedly will make them absolutely irresistible, I’m still not attracted to them.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, wanting something only because someone else wants it is pretty unhealthy and childish. Toddlers and dogs will try to steal their playmate’s identical toys because they perceive them to be more valuable than their own; I would consider it to be pathological if a mature adult exhibited similar behavior with their relationships.

This. I’m not a masochist; being off the market or showing disinterest are turn offs. Like most reasonable people, if the person that I’m pursuing is unavailable or uninterested, I don’t **** around and make an ass out of myself; I immediately lose interest and move on.

There are a lot of celebrities that I do not personally find attractive. Their attractiveness is not increased by the fact that they have thousands of fans who are absolutely enamored with them. When they get married, I don’t suddenly feel some primal urge to fill a locket with their hair from eBay and stalk their hotel rooms so that I can sing them sweet passionate love ballads. Partly because I’m a terrible singer and no living creature should ever be subjected to that kind of torture, but mostly because despite the fans, marriage, inaccessibility, and wealth that supposedly will make them absolutely irresistible, I’m still not attracted to them.

First block: Then you clearly don't understand how the market(stock, not love) works.

Third block: Actually that's generally the reason that so many people are enamored with celebrities, because of the mob mentality. There are girls out there just as hot as a ton of the most popular female celebrities, yet obviously they don't get blown up all day. However it's also a little different in a situation where you actually have a chance, vs a celeb you'll never meet.

Yea but wealth tho

Yeah, probably not the classiest word choice but his analogy actually makes sense.
Not classy, but I'll take it. His Oxygen and Hemoglobin analogy was on point.

They can sense that you hate women.
I don't think Ark hates women. I think he feels the same thing toward women that I do toward abstract higher level math- it's frustrating and I wish I could understand it but I don't. I don't hate math, but I hate how frustrating it can be for me, and generally just avoid dealing with it entirely.

I don't think Ark hates women. I think he feels the same thing toward women that I do toward abstract higher level math- it's frustrating and I wish I could understand it but I don't. I don't hate math, but I hate how frustrating it can be for me, and generally just avoid dealing with it entirely.

I probably shouldn't write this but: There's nothing in this world easier to get than vagina. You could get sex easier than $20 from strangers, LOL!

Someone that has issues dating is usually the problem. Guys that have some weird mommy issue, not really that into girls, ongoing conflicts with women, poor self-esteem, etc.. send out a huge red flag to women.

The higher level math analogy makes sense but I'm more interested in understanding Jake than women or how they think. I already love them waaaaaayyyy too much, LOL! Any further understanding would likely land me in treatment for addiction. :)

I probably shouldn't write this but: There's nothing in this world easier to get than vagina. You could get sex easier than $20 from strangers, LOL!

Someone that has issues dating is usually the problem. Guys that have some weird mommy issue, not really that into girls, ongoing conflicts with women, poor self-esteem, etc.. send out a huge red flag to women.

The higher level math analogy makes sense but I'm more interested in understanding Jake than women or how they think. I already love them waaaaaayyyy too much, LOL! Any further understanding would likely land me in treatment for addiction. :)
That's the thing though, there's people out there that just get math, and four them it's easy. I'm much happier understanding women, personally. But I get that some guys just can't make sense of getting laid.

That's the thing though, there's people out there that just get math, and four them it's easy. I'm much happier understanding women, personally. But I get that some guys just can't make sense of getting laid.

Do you really want to understand shoes? :)

Just let women be women and enjoy them.

Wasn't taking an aspirin (for your headache) a much simpler experience before being obligated to learn MOA, contraindications, interactions, and so on? We don't have to medical school-up every experience in life.

Do you really want to understand shoes? :)

Just let women be women and enjoy them.

Wasn't taking an aspirin (for your headache) a much simpler experience before being obligated to learn MOA, contraindications, interactions, and so on? We don't have to medical school-up every experience in life.
By understand, I don't mean in an academic sense. I mean talking to them just works for me, it's effortless. I don't care to analyze the psychology of my interactions with them and the like, that's just a pointless waste of time.

I was given a "sdn disciplinary sanction" (lol) for harassing other members in this thread.
In other news who has seen jenifer Lawrence pics of her rendezvous with movie producers.

you don't have to understand them, just rule them.
calculus is a subject everymen should get into.

I was given a "sdn disciplinary sanction" (lol) for harassing other members in this thread.
Really? I mean you troll and stay stupid things that sometimes have nothing to do with the thread, but you're hardly harassing.

congratulations
Really? I mean you troll and stay stupid things that sometimes have nothing to do with the thread, but you're hardly harassing.
yeah right, this is crazy man, I am like starting to feel like arkengloid irl

In other news who has seen jenifer Lawrence pics of her rendezvous with movie producers.

Let that be a lesson to you
Two demerits

any girl who is easier to "get" than $20 from a stranger isn't worth getting...find a woman with higher standards and you'll live a higher quality of life

any girl who is easier to "get" than $20 from a stranger isn't worth getting...find a woman with higher standards and you'll live a higher quality of life
Naw man. Any dude who acts like that would just be wasting a quality woman's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.