How many people go to the Parties during orientation and after test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to observe that the majority of women, not all though, in med school have a huge diva attitude, even when their looks or bodies are nothing special. They think they are above other women because they are smart. It's kinda nauseating to see and you just gotta feel bad for them because they bitch about their boy troubles over social media--"look at me world I'm in med school and I'm entitled to Prince Charming" all you other guys eff off

And this has to do with rape culture in India how.... ?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
And this has to do with rape culture in India how.... ?
shhh don't you see a pre-health student is talking. He clearly has some important insight to share

Reactions: 2 users
This... this is exactly what I mean. The character you play online is probably very similar to the kind of person you are in real life, but you overemphasize and exaggerate your naivety to elicit emotional reactions. In other words, you are trolling. There is no possible way you have made it this far in life without knowing what I quoted above. Even if you had been as sheltered as humanly possible, you are a second year medical student. That means you have taken human anatomy and dissected cadavers. You've learned about the Tanner scale. There is a 100% chance that this quote is BS. It has become painfully obvious that you say things like this because it feeds into the ridiculousness of the character you play online.

Flinchingly ironic.

dude I'm having a harder and harder time believing ark isn't a troll. even the hardest FOB wouldn't think some of these things, and you're not even FOB

Even one of the greatest trolls in SDN history has his bad days...

Heh gotta keep pushing the limits though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The beauty of ark is that most of the time his posts make you fell sorry for him, so that he can get away with posting some of the most ridiculous and offensive things.

Its actually quite genius.

I've come to observe that the majority of women, not all though, in med school have a huge diva attitude, even when their looks or bodies are nothing special. They think they are above other women because they are smart. It's kinda nauseating to see and you just gotta feel bad for them --"look at me world I'm in med school and I'm entitled to Prince Charming" all you other guys eff off
Weird. Most of the girls in my class are people you can just kind of talk to like you would any other people. They don't seem to be any different than equally attractive women that aren't medical students. The only real difference is that they aren't impressed with the fact that you're in medical school because they are too.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm reading through some of these responses and I just had a thought. How many of you all are actually indian here? It would give some context to the people behind their computer screens.

Weird. Most of the girls in my class are people you can just kind of talk to like you would any other people. They don't seem to be any different than equally attractive women that aren't medical students. The only real difference is that they aren't impressed with the fact that you're in medical school because they are too.
Most of the attractive girls in my class are really personable and cool. They don't act like divas and aren't stuck up. The less attractive and just average looking ones are the divas.

Most of the attractive girls in my class are really personable and cool. They don't act like divas and aren't stuck up. The less attractive and just average looking ones are the divas.

That's because truly attractive women (8+) aren't approached by nearly as many guys as the 5-7 crowd, and therefore they don't get this bloated image about themselves. Avg dudes won't cold approach an 8+ as they have no chance anyway. There's a name for this phenomena, I just forget what it's called.

I've only met one diva type so far, but even she's pretty nice if you talk to her. She's also very average looking.

Perhaps the strangest thing I've noticed is that a lot of the more attractive single girls in my class seem to be insecure and shy. Maybe some guys just misread that as "oh she's just not talking to me because she's a *****" in the same way that I'm pretty shy and a lot of people assume I'm an ***hole because I don't come right out and be friendly, when the truth is I'm just naturally shy and a lack of sleep/stress relief and an excess of caffeine causes my social anxiety to tweak a bit.

I've only met one diva type so far, but even she's pretty nice if you talk to her. She's also very average looking.

Perhaps the strangest thing I've noticed is that a lot of the more attractive single girls in my class seem to be insecure and shy. Maybe some guys just misread that as "oh she's just not talking to me because she's a *****" in the same way that I'm pretty shy and a lot of people assume I'm an ***hole because I don't come right out and be friendly, when the truth is I'm just naturally shy and a lack of sleep/stress relief and an excess of caffeine causes my social anxiety to tweak a bit.
Another reason, at least for me, is the average to less than average looking girls in my class hit on all the in my class guys with two eyes and a mouth (that includes me). I'm engaged, but most guys in my class are single. And if you aren't interested in the girls, single or not, they start to act like bitches to you. The attractive girls though are just so chill, and most of them, surprisingly, are single as well. Although a couple of them are already married, from my understanding.

Members don't see this ad :)
The beauty of ark is that most of the time his posts make you fell sorry for him, so that he can get away with posting some of the most ridiculous and offensive things.

Its actually quite genius.

Hey, don't you think that I wish I were trolling? My life is a real ****pile right now :(

you are engaged girls dig that @RJGOP
I don't see, even, average girls go out of their way to actively hit on random classmates.

I'm also curious as to how you didn't know this.... lol
I noticed once you guys said something about it, but it came off as if it could have been a joke. Totally jelly guise.
you are engaged girls dig that @RJGOP
I don't see, even, average girls go out of their way to actively hit on random classmates.
Go to whatever your school's Friday night hangout is and you'll see a good amount of it.

I noticed once you guys said something about it, but it came off as if it could have been a joke. Totally jelly guise.

Go to whatever your school's Friday night hangout is and you'll see a good amount of it.
ok maybe I have the "grenade oup-out" box always checked on. but what I mean is male role is usually the initiator, you cant just expect to lay pretty and wait for them come flocking, unless you are very very handsome.

Trust me bro, they're pretty desperate it seems.
I trust you bro, im saing being engaged is pretty sweet as social proof, if you know what I mean.

Another reason, at least for me, is the average to less than average looking girls in my class hit on all the in my class guys with two eyes and a mouth (that includes me). I'm engaged, but most guys in my class are single. And if you aren't interested in the girls, single or not, they start to act like bitches to you. The attractive girls though are just so chill, and most of them, surprisingly, are single as well. Although a couple of them are already married, from my understanding.

yeah dude, being engaged is like cat nip for women

Man my class is full of divas, especially @touchpause13 :D
Accurate.

regina-obsessed-640x480.jpg

I am confused, yet slightly turned on.
What do you mean. @touchpause13

is hotdog slang for attractive gay man from African descent.

Accurate.

regina-obsessed-640x480.jpg
That's pretty cool that you guys attend the same school. Unless I'm missing some sarcasm which is both difficult to manifest, and, as a result, pick up on over the internet.

That's pretty cool that you guys attend the same school. Unless I'm missing some sarcasm which is both difficult to manifest and pick up on over the internet.
No we actually go to the same school.

And I actually love Mean Girls lol.

Maybe I should wear a fake engagement ring to get female attention lol.

shhh don't you see a pre-health student is talking. He clearly has some important insight to share

I distinctively remember you posting frequently and quite confrontationally long before you had your esteemed 1 month medical school experience. The fact that he is on a non sequitur is something to comment on. His "pre-health" status? Not so much.

I feel the same way so far, man. But remember, it's only been 1 month with minimal actual school stressors. People can fake it for some time before they open the true curtains.

No we actually go to the same school.

And I actually love Mean Girls lol.
I've never seen that movie, nor do I intend to. I know its popular though. It must be weird seeing Lindsay Lohan before she went downhill.

Maybe I should wear a fake engagement ring to get female attention lol.
ahh comeback home ark, you are forgiven, I actually chuckled at my monitor. That joke has worked in a meta level.

I distinctively remember you posting frequently and quite confrontationally long before you had your esteemed 1 month medical school experience. The fact that he is on a non sequitur is something to comment on. His "pre-health" status? Not so much.

My point was that he is making a judgement on women in medical school with no frame of reference. I still post confrontationally boo, just not as much because of school and what have you.

yeah dude, being engaged is like cat nip for women

Not sane women. Why would you waste time awkwardly pursuing someone who is 100% unavailable?

In my experience, some men and women who are looking for a purely platonic relationship will open up and be more social with people who are clearly off the market, because they feel like there is less of a risk of their friendliness and joking around being misinterpreted as flirting. They aren't hitting on their married and engaged classmates, they just feel safer being friendly and outgoing around them.

Reactions: 5 users
Not sane women. Why would you waste time awkwardly pursuing someone who is 100% unavailable?

In my experience, some men and women who are looking for a purely platonic relationship will open up and be more social with people who are clearly off the market, because they feel like there is less of a risk of their friendliness and joking around being misinterpreted as flirting. They aren't hitting on their married and engaged classmates, they just feel safer being friendly and outgoing around them.
THIS

I wish that were true for a lot of girls in my class. Unfortunately, it is not. I think in general you're correct, however.

no that's not how the subconscious works. this is something that exists in sane women and insane women alike. being engaged shows you have value to someone else.

no that's not how the subconscious works. this is something that exists in sane women and insane women alike. being engaged shows you have value to someone else.
Going after unavailable partners is pathological behavior.

Reactions: 3 users

then you're calling a huge majority of the population mentally ill. there's a difference between married and unmarried people. you've never heard of women being more into guys with girlfriends?

then you're calling a huge majority of the population mentally ill. there's a difference between married and unmarried people. you've never heard of women being more into guys with girlfriends?
I just don't see it as healthy behavior.
No I haven't heard of sane women being more into guys with girlfriends. Maybe this is just a weird straight phenomenon I'm not familiar with lol.

I think a lot of it stems from the manifestation of worth. If a woman notices a man is taken, ( not all women) they realize he is desired by someone else, and thus is rendered more attractive.

Last edited:

No it's physiologic. Women want what they can't have and here is a possible mate that another woman was kind enough to vet and deemed worthy of commitment. I've heard from many men that the amount of female attention that they got shot up after they put on that wedding ring. Whether or not said attention was desirable is unknown to me

Reactions: 3 users
No it's physiologic. Women want what they can't have and here is a possible mate that another woman was kind enough to vet and deemed worthy of commitment. I've heard from many men that the amount of female attention that they got shot up after they put on that wedding ring. Whether or not said attention was desirable is unknown to me
I think its different for men. At least for me, a married woman is as attractive as a woman in any relationship is as a woman that is single. Obviously, I would never knowingly go for a woman in a relationship.

I just don't see it as healthy behavior.
No I haven't heard of sane women being more into guys with girlfriends. Maybe this is just a weird straight phenomenon I'm not familiar with lol.

come on really? You've never heard of the saying "the more you tell someone no, the more they want it."

come on really? You've never heard of the saying "the more you tell someone no, the more they want it."
Nope. I don't play little girl games like that.

At least when I was on the market I was always the pursuer. If the person I liked wasn't interested, I moved on to someone else. I'm not going to run around like a fool for someone who just wants to play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.