How many licks does it take? The 20 questions game thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh right it's not something you eat. Darn I wasted a question. So you keep it in the fridge but do not eat it. And it must be protected from the light.

It's not a drug is it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it a common drug, as in people like me with no pharmacy experience should know of?

SubQ drug that is not insulin....

Is it used in the inpatient setting more than the outpatient setting?

Is it an antibiotic?

Is it a vaccine?

I thought you could do only one question at a time.

If I answer these, it'll go from 10 to 7.

Is it a common drug, as in people like me with no pharmacy experience should know of?

Technically, Yes.

I don't have any drug in my refrigerator that is used externally...

is it a cold pad? jk don't answer this Owle will get mad

It's B12. I know how bob thinks.

What's B12?

That doesn't sound like something that common people know. Bob lied to me! My master lied to me. Oh well, it was probably for my own good.;)

EDIT: Wait that's a vitamin, isn't it?

What's B12?

That doesn't sound like something that common people know. Bob lied to me! My master lied to me. Oh well, it was probably for my own good.;)

EDIT: Wait that's a vitamin, isn't it?

Yup.

Still waiting for confirmation bob.

Oh wait I don't think B12 injections are kept in the fridge. Nope they are kept at room temperature according to CP. I just knew it had to be protected from light.

Back to square one. :(

I actually cannot think of many things that patients self-inject. Anticoag stuff is not refrigerated, nor is B12. Bob said it isn't insulin. What does that leave? Plus it is supposed to be common enough that normal would know of it.

I want to ask if it is RX only, but I think insulin is the only subq drug that is not always rx only. This is a good one bob, you have me stumped.

I actually cannot think of many things that patients self-inject. Anticoag stuff is not refrigerated, nor is B12. Bob said it isn't insulin. What does that leave? Plus it is supposed to be common enough that normal would know of it.

I want to ask if it is RX only, but I think insulin is the only subq drug that is not always rx only. This is a good one bob, you have me stumped.

What if it's a bad drug?

You are correct!

I wanted to wait to see if there were other guesses. Seeing none, this round goes to BadgerPharm.
Yeaaa budddy!

Alright, taking it back to Animal, Vegetable, Mineral.

Animal. GO!

Is it below an annelid on the phylogenetic tree?

That is not a real question, I have always wanted to use annelid in a sentence. Thank you for making that dream come true.

I missed my chance to ask if it is an owle. Darn.

Is it a worm?

Does it live in the water?

Yes.

Is it below an annelid on the phylogenetic tree?

That is not a real question, I have always wanted to use annelid in a sentence. Thank you for making that dream come true.

I missed my chance to ask if it is an owle. Darn.

Is it a worm?

Not a worm.

15 remaining.