How many licks does it take? The 20 questions game thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And you agreed with me, so that means you think he's cute :p

Is it an owle?

I never agreed. I supposed that you thought that, I never said that I thought that.

I wish I had thought of that! But no, I was not in my professor's slide. I wish I had been, that would have been awesome.

Members don't see this ad.

I never agreed. I supposed that you thought that, I never said that I thought that.

I wish I had thought of that! But no, I was not in my professor's slide. I wish I had been, that would have been awesome.

Oh really? Look at my sig again. Didn't you say "I suppose?" That's the same thing as saying yes ;):p

Does this animal live on land?

Oh really? Look at my sig again. Didn't you say "I suppose?" That's the same thing as saying yes ;):p

Does this animal live on land?

You sure ask a lot of questions. I supposed that you thought that. Any guy here will back me up. Anytime a girl asks you a question you don't want to answer you say "I suppose".

Yes.

Members don't see this ad :)
You sure ask a lot of questions. I supposed that you thought that. Any guy here will back me up. Anytime a girl asks you a question you don't want to answer you say "I suppose".

Yes.

Hey those questions unrelated to the game doesn't count.
You're a squirmy little Owle trying to wiggle out of the hole :rolleyes::p

Does it have four legs?

I thought of something evil. Now I have to remember that idea when it's time to put it in play :smuggrin:

Hey those questions unrelated to the game doesn't count.
You're a squirmy little Owle trying to wiggle out of the hole :rolleyes::p

Does it have four legs?

I thought of something evil. Now I have to remember that idea when it's time to put it in play :smuggrin:

Yes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this animal belong to the family Rhinocerotidae?

Well done sir! I had to use google to be sure, but yes. I hope you are prepared to be "it".

In case anyone is interested, the topic was rhinovirus and I guess he thought he was being clever. :laugh:

Well done sir! I had to use google to be sure, but yes. I hope you are prepared to be "it".

In case anyone is interested, the topic was rhinovirus and I guess he thought he was being clever. :laugh:
Alllrighttt!

Let's see if I can handle the pressure.

I am thinking of a place...

Is this place a building?

PS - My avatar is heavily armed and can kick both your avatars asses :D

Your avatar is a squirrel. I saw a dead squirrel on the road today. It's an animal that is most commonly run over by cars :p

Is this place in the waters?

Your avatar is a squirrel. I saw a dead squirrel on the road today. It's an animal that is most commonly run over by cars :p

Just because I play in traffic and cannot figure out which way to run does not mean anything :smuggrin:

Did you miss the part "heavily armed"? :D

Just because I play in traffic and cannot figure out which way to run does not mean anything :smuggrin:

Did you miss the part "heavily armed"? :D

What do you mean "heavily armed"? It's just a tiny gun; it probably can't even do the slightest bit of harm.

Yes it is in the waters.

Is it a relative place (i.e., home) or a concrete place (i.e., San Diego beach)?

EDIT:
Dang it - yes/no fail.

Is it a concrete place (i.e., San Diego beach)?

The sewage plant? :smuggrin:

No, not a sewage plant. However, from what I've read it has been proposed as a disposal site for some type of material.

Is it a relative place (i.e., home) or a concrete place (i.e., San Diego beach)?

EDIT:
Dang it - yes/no fail.

Is it a concrete place (i.e., San Diego beach)?

Yes, you should always be able to find it in the same location. (Is that what you meant by concrete place?)

No, not a sewage plant. However, from what I've read it has been proposed as a disposal site for some type of material.

Yes, you should always be able to find it in the same location. (Is that what you meant by concrete place?)

Is it an island?