How do I stop being seen as the nice guy?

kg062007

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be seen as the med student who could make a good potential husband. Simply because im not trying to get married anytime soon. Next year when I start medical school I just want to sleep around and have fun. Also what type of girl should I aim for for this?

Members don't see this ad.

humm.. Troll's are trolling... Your other posts:

WHy would any man is his right mind go into OB/GYN Why would you want to spend your career dealing with women? Women who accuse you of being aroused by looking up their stinky vaginas?

English teacher told me I would not make a good Doctor. ....

you may be a troll, but at least your posts are somewhat interesting.
:corny:

humm.. Troll's are trolling... Your other posts:

you may be a troll, but at least your posts are somewhat interesting.
:corny:

The English teacher one was very serious. The one about stinky vaginas, yeah you're righ I was bored. But at least im honest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't want to be seen as the med student who could make a good potential husband. Simply because im not trying to get married anytime soon. Next year when I start medical school I just want to sleep around and have fun. Also what type of girl should I aim for for this?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Your thinking reminds me of me when I was 12 and had no idea what girls were about.

66693.jpg

Not sure if serious.

the one in tha clubz, everyone know this

It's not that you have to start being abusive to girls. Being the "nice" guy is sort of like being a chaperone though. You have to look at why girls don't like nice guys to understand how to change that. For one thing, don't dress like a tool. Your sense of style is how a girl gets her first impression of you, and generally it's how she initially judges your personality.

Apart from that, when you're talking to her, it's not that you have to ignore her or put on a show. It's not about treating her like crap because that will shut off anything faster than simply being a nice guy. Just don't go out of your way to sound like you care about things she's saying like a nice guy would. Don't ask questions and try to buy her things or do artificial things for her in an attempt to passively aggressively win her favor. Don't be a pushover and talk like a pushover. Really if you have your original ideas and sense of humor just go with that.

I guess basically to avoid going into a rant, being the opposite of a nice guy isn't necessarily treating a girl like crap. It's losing the passive aggressive behaviors of trying to indirectly win her favor by being "nice" to her.

I guess basically to avoid going into a rant, being the opposite of a nice guy isn't necessarily treating a girl like crap. It's losing the passive aggressive behaviors of trying to indirectly win her favor by being "nice" to her.

Exactly. I've experienced both ends of the spectrum (the over-confident-maybe-I'll-call-you-and-maybe-I-won't type, and the insecure goo-goo eyes oh-you're-so-awesome-I-will-do-anything-for-you type) and they are both intolerable. Why is middle ground so hard to achieve? I do blame women partly for it, though. I have seen too many women kick perfectly nice guys (not wimps, I mean upstanding caring guys) to the curb to date some ass who treats them like an expensive hooker that they just want to show off.