HELP!!! I need to find a stuying/studying DESK HELP!

kcrmyz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my atrocious use for the title of the thread.

I'm looking to Purchase a NICE desk for a decent price for Studying/Doing my homework on.

I was wondering, as I have never studied this way before and I'm trying to incorporate this in my study habits,

Which is the best Home/Dorm Desk?

ALL Help is Appreciated,

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry for my atrocious use for the title of the thread.

I'm looking to Purchase a NICE desk for a decent price for Studying/Doing my homework on.

I was wondering, as I have never studied this way before and I'm trying to incorporate this in my study habits,

Which is the best Home/Dorm Desk?

ALL Help is Appreciated,

Thanks!

Go on Craigslist and find one for 30-50 bucks. I prefer desks which are spacious. If there is a top part of a desk, I usually remove it for the extra space.

I was watching Harold and Kumar Guantanamo Bay and they were in the library

It was a desk that would be perfect for use for school I would think.

I just cant find one! Google's failing me, I usually Google everything over and over before I do posts on forums.

Members don't see this ad :)
Take a woodwork class at school and create one for yourself. :)

Lol, I would just go to a furniture store and find one you really like... sit down make sure you'll have enough space... that it has enough drawers and a place for your computer if you want it...

Personally I do most of my homework in front of the TV *gasp*, so I'm not much of a desk person myself.

Welcome to hSDN, by the way!

Lol, I would just go to a furniture store and find one you really like... sit down make sure you'll have enough space... that it has enough drawers and a place for your computer if you want it...

Personally I do most of my homework in front of the TV *gasp*, so I'm not much of a desk person myself.

Welcome to hSDN, by the way!

Thanks! I think as my solution I'm going to visit all the local hardware stores OfficeDepot etc

IKEA has some nice, versatile options.

Ikea does have desks...maybe not something you would want in your 25th floor corner office but some really good cheap desks.