Halloween Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acab

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having heard that you should definitely make yourself stand out from the pack in the admissions process....

I think I should wear some mask or "light" costume for my interview at Rochester on Oct 31!

What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

you are crazy... then again... its not a bad idea:rolleyes:

Hehe...yeah, I have an interview at Northwestern on Halloween. I'm going to wear my Sam costume. Hobbits would definitely contribute to the diversity of their school. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Pittsburgh on halloween for me. Maybe I'll wear the infamous hunter green suit :p

If I had one on halloween, I would wear something subtle and tasteful...

I had an interview on Halloween last year. A few days earlier, I interviewed at another school and passed the idea of dressing up around my group of fellow interviewees. I think one girl even said, "oh no, please don't do that, they won't even let you in." I had to politely tell her I was joking.
Damn premeds need to lighten up. You'll all look back on these times when you're an MSI, II, etc and laugh at some of the dumb **** you did, saw, heard...

Dr_sax