Interview on Halloween. Best costume ideas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sector9

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an interview coming up on Halloween so I definitely need some good costume ideas so that no one mistakes me for one of the other boring interviewees. We all know how important your appearance is on interview day so I'm sure you understand how important this decision is.

So far, I was thinking about being either a medical malpractice lawyer or a DNP. What other options or suggestions do you have? Also, what should I wear so I can look the part?

Members don't see this ad.

If you're going with medical malpractice attorney, you gotta roll up in a BMW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlgOodQnFS4[/youtube]

Members don't see this ad :)
Just make sure they understand, even if they reject you this cycle, you're never gonna give them up.

Make sure you guys don't get egged! and have your suits ruined. :rolleyes:

@sector9: I just got back from Sarasota/Bradenton, FL where I saw a TV commercial by a local malpractice attorney, claiming he was a fourth year medical student. It showed him in his white coat and stethoscope. I vote you go with this true-to-life model, but with a sign stenciled on the back of the white coat reading "Recent MVA with whiplash? Call Dr sector9 for neck care and a free personal injury consultation. Don't settle for less! No fee until you win."

@sector9: I just got back from Sarasota/Bradenton, FL where I saw a TV commercial by a local malpractice attorney, claiming he was a fourth year medical student. It showed him in his white coat and stethoscope. I vote you go with this true-to-life model, but with a sign stenciled on the back of the white coat reading "Recent MVA with whiplash? Call Dr sector9 for neck care and a free personal injury consultation. Don't settle for less! No fee until you win."
Oh man, that sounds like quite the commercial... I tried finding it online but no such luck!

Great idea though for my costume accessory

mine is on halloween too. though i won't be wearing a costume, I'm thinking about handing out a few candies... wat do u think?

btw, it will be my birthday too... should i mention that to the interviewer?